Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Main Gate ~The RP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FallenWithGrace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:02 pm
"Well, now he won't eat humans." She giggled.
"Preist, I demand to know where you obtained this item of human food."
"James. You can find apples at the market or on trees. There are more than one type too." Amber giggled.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:10 pm
((Forgive me Kupo. I didnt see the post))

"She has a point James. But, to hold you over till you can get some more..."
He said, pulling out another apple. He wouldnt tell them, but apples were his favorite food. Handing it to James he smiled and looked around the street they were currently on.

His attention was pulled away by the sound of a voice talking to him, and when he turned to see what spoke he got quite the fright. A tiger, talking to him no less. Calming his nerve he registered in his mind what it had said.
"I shouldnt talk to someone merely because they can handle problems? If life were that way, no one would talk to each other."
He answered the tiger, thinking for a moment on the fact he just replied to a tiger.  

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

FallenWithGrace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:12 pm
(I made Eggs! mrgreen )

"Hello kitty!" Amber giggled.
"It's a tiger, Amber, Tiger!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:14 pm
"Yes but most people talk because they have common ground or curiosity, you seemed more like you need companionship or at least someone to save." He said tapping his chin in thought. The tiger shifted view toward the woman, his cat eyes narrowing. "But you, you go off at the mention of being called a child when you could have just ignored it? s anger a trait that you inherited from that so called king of shadows? I met the king and queen, they are quite ruthless."  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

FallenWithGrace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:19 pm
"I think that kitty wants to go for a little swim in the harbor. Look buddy, they are my parents. They grew old, and stepped down giving me my right to the throne without marriage, which I don't plan on doing."

Amber sighed. "My temper has nothing to do with you. I don't remember my parents so who knows if I inherited anything."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:20 pm
"I merely saw someone who needed a distraction from something that was bothering her. You are quick to assume, tiger. Things are not all black and white."
He told the big cat, tapping his staff once as if to inforce the point. It was so odd in his mind, how an animal had the same thought as most humans, and it was rather depressing.

Breathing a sigh he looked back to Amber as the tiger spoke to her, becoming quite intrested at teh cats origins, but not likeing its train of thought.  

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

FallenWithGrace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:33 pm
(Anyone gunna post? lolz)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:36 pm
THe tiger looked at the priest oddly. "I hope you don't plan on hurting me, it really is impossible; I'm only gathering facts because I'm not out muh; my consciousness is a shared one but a one-sided view." It said with a humph. "Oh and trust me they weren't your parents, you are a self proclaimed king, please try to remember that. I made the same mistake and it was a bad one. Different realm different kings." The tiger sat with a yawn and looked at the group. "I'm Haru of the fanged winds, thats a whole name, like a Tribe called quest."  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

FallenWithGrace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:38 pm
(DON'T RUIN MY PROFILE! >.< DAMN IT!)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:39 pm
((You can't say the king you can say a king... I have had english all summer and its messing with me.))  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

FallenWithGrace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:43 pm
"I know my mum and dad when I hear them. Trust me."

"James, I can't keep you out much longer." Amber said, sitting on the bench. James looked at her with a look that was unlike his personality.
"Ok. Don't push yourself."
He merged back into her body, the chain appering around her neck again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:45 pm
"Actually, I dont enjoy violence."
The priest said, smiling in a goofy manner before rubbign the back of his head with the free hand. It was true though, he didnt like to fight, and didnt much enjoy watching other people fight either. Letting his arm fall abck to his side, Izil took a moment to think of something to say.
"My name is Izil Ilharm. Nice to meet you Haru."
He said in greeting, figureing to do so since he didnt see any other kindly conversation coming out of this situation.  

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:46 pm
"I'm sorry, I am causing you distress; my master will want to know such reasoning and things I've learned." He said with a solemn tone. He bowed and ran down the street. It stoppd suddenly as it was running the wrong way. "I got turned around while we were talkng. See ya later."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:49 pm
Amber looked up and then fell over from exhaustion.  

FallenWithGrace

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:54 pm
He was about to offer the tiger some advice, but didnt bother to as it ran off. The master would always look at the world in a black and white manner, nothing he said would change it.

Looking back to Amber he was about to say something to her when she fell over. Dropping his weapon he quickly caught her and laid her gently on the bench, not quite sure what had happened to her.
"Amber? Amber?"
He called to her, seeing if she was awake enough to at least hear his voice. Kneeling near the bench the priest checked her pulse for a moment before falling back on his butt and sitting near the bench, reaching behind him to pick up the fallen weapon.
"She's just tired. Carrying something liek the shadow king can do that I suppose."
He spoke to himself, crossing his legs under him as he sat.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games