Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
I can't let people love me - a quest of Miharu's past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:32 pm

Finally he began struggling. He quickly grabbed her arm and pulled it off of him. He glared at her suddenly and pushed his way out the door.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:33 pm

She led him back to the room and askeed innocently "So what do you want me to do? Teeheehee!" she asked using the same innocent face as Miharu

Miharu missed Kohona: Ozzy and the arguments she had with him, Nikki and her advices, Kazaki and the trains,Gohma and his love, the dog boy, Kanien, even Ikkie "MaybeyI'll visit them!"

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:34 pm

Gohma only glared. The maid even laughed like Miharu. He pushed past her once more and went to the nearest window. He quickly broke the beautiful glass and leaped out. He used the air trick Tokuno taught him to let himself down gently to the ground.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:37 pm

"The maid followed him and jumped through the window "STOP RUNNING!!!" she yelled and waved her arms. she jumped to his backs and grabbed him like piggyback "YOU WON'T RUN scream

"What the..." Miharu watched everything from her window

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:39 pm

Gohma felt the maid grab his back. "Get off of me!" He yelled. He wouldn't touch her but he could run. He went through the handsigns for the air jutsu and felt the wind between his feet. He started running letting the wind carry him along.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:41 pm

the silver haired Maid just continued grabbing him as she ran the laugher seems to bug him "TEEHEEHEE! TEEHEEHEE! TEEHEEHEE twisted !" she laughed

Miharu jumped from the balcony and followed them

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:44 pm

Gohma broke down and fell to the ground. This was efffecting him deeply. More so then he would have thought possible. "Stop! Stop it!" He screamed. The laughter cutting through to his very soul. Miharu coming to the front of his mind no matter how hard he tryed to banish her beautiful face away.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:47 pm

He sat face first on the ground with his hands covering his ears. He wouldn't let her get through to him. The laughter began to soften his hands blocking the sound.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:16 am

Suddenly a hand touched is back...
....It was Miharu "Don't you like Noa? Teeheehee!" she asked looking at him and the maid in the floor

Noa got up and cleanned her uniform "IT WASN'T MY FAULT IT WAS HIS!!!" she screammed angrily as she pointed at him

"Hahaha! I know! He's always like that! Hey Noa lets make a pact! No matter what Gohma's always the one to blame!"

"Hmph! The pervert..." she said crossing her arms and looking to the side
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:33 am

Shu arrived after Miharu "You can't leave the castle like that, Princess."

Kairi2Mage

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:39 am

"It was his fault! Teeheehee!" said Miharu with her hand in the back of her head

Noa laughed and got Gohma up "Can you just stay quiet?"
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:40 am

"You will cause me lots of problems right?" she asked waving her head

Kairi2Mage

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:43 am

"If I didn't who would make you happy? HAHAHA!" she laughed sticking her tongue out

Noa just watched the conversation while Gohma was on her back
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:04 am

Shu slapped her forehead "Why me???" she asked desperatly

Kairi2Mage

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:18 am

"Wow I missed alot"
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games