Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Questions for the opposite sex! [= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Buckethead

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:17 pm
chihuahualuver99
LuckyMX
Well, guys wouldn't wear skirts, they'd wear a type of shorts. Maybe short shorts like runner have on, but the guys at my school aren't allowed to try out for cheerleading. If I wasn't in so much other activites and it was allowed, then I might actually tryout. But, I can't.

I would be great, though. I can do a toe touch! twisted I amazed everyone with that last year. And the year before that along with last year, I amazed them with my split! Yesh! I am amazing for a guy! I know!

we had a guy on the team last year but he graduated but guys can try out at our school.

Kool! i can't even do those.l
O_O Ok.....your a guy?Well.....can't be pivking on Scotish guys that live in Scotland.They wear kilts.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:21 pm
Ladies. Why do you not date friends? Especially when it is obvious that if you dated them then they just might be the one for you?  

MatCauthom

Newbie Hunter

Lord Buckethead

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:28 pm
MatCauthom
Ladies. Why do you not date friends? Especially when it is obvious that if you dated them then they just might be the one for you?
I second this question  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:25 pm
I'm just curious cuz I heard so many girls do it lol. Why do you lick your breasts??? confused Do they like...taste good or something?  

CoryDane

chihuahualuver99

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:25 pm
Lord Buckethead
MatCauthom
I second this question

Thats simple because if it doesn't work out it will become awkward.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:26 pm
CoryDane
I'm just curious cuz I heard so many girls do it lol. Why do you lick your breasts??? confused Do they like...taste good or something?

i've never heard that before and no girl i know does that.  

chihuahualuver99

r u b y b l u e 12

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:33 pm
sorry if this was already asked but is it odd for a guy to have more friends that are girls than guys? because where i live there is really only one guy that i can hang out with...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:39 pm
chihuahualuver99
Lord Buckethead
MatCauthom
I second this question

what do you mean ackward...my ex's are all friends of mine. nothing really happened to our friendship  

r u b y b l u e 12

Lyyyke_OMG-

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:50 pm
r u b y b l u e 12
chihuahualuver99
Lord Buckethead
MatCauthom
I second this question

what do you mean ackward...my ex's are all friends of mine. nothing really happened to our friendship
It depends...if it got really intimate and stuff, the girl might not want to stay friends after breaking up. It happens a lot.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:02 pm
HAHAHA FUNNY QUESTIONS  

ITS-----ME

DumberDan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:13 pm
Is it stoopid in here...

Is abs and muscles all woman care about in a guy? Can't a guy be short, modestly musculer, and have a good personallity? Tell me. No...I want the truth, no freakin cop out sayin "Of course not, I care bout personallity too!" Chy'a right
>_>

...or is it just me?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:13 pm
I've always wondered, why do girls say "their fine" or "nothing is up" but expect guys to do something?  

Whispend

slicer3889

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:29 pm
DumberDan
Is it stoopid in here...

Is abs and muscles all woman care about in a guy? Can't a guy be short, modestly musculer, and have a good personallity? Tell me. No...I want the truth, no freakin cop out sayin "Of course not, I care bout personallity too!" Chy'a right
>_>

...or is it just me?

wow out of all of that i got nothing. no personality no body i;m so screwed  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:40 pm
DumberDan
Is it stoopid in here...

>_>

...or is it just me?

well, girls date football players so...  

calcifer9

slicer3889

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:49 pm
How come girls can do anything they want as long as they are wearing a mini skirt?  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff