Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:19 pm
IRL i'm kind of loaded >_>

I have a credit card and probably around 300 dollars..yup loaded  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:20 pm
Phew it took forever to type out my attack and i dont think i explanied it correctly heh sweatdrop but thats okay i hope rai got what i meant.  

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

Immolatus

with 300 dollars, I can buy 2 or 3 things max....  
*sigh* in Gaia, everything that I want is either expensive, or really expensive -.- and in IRL...well lets just say I spend alot of money on clothes @_@  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Immolatus

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:22 pm
Still.... Why buy pixelized clothing when you can go to the local mall and spend real cash on real clothing. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:23 pm
on gaia I used to have 17k until I spent 7k, im now at 10k

IRL Im loaded, have a huge house with a pool in Broadmoor estates and have a big back yard, I have a whole lot a junk, live on snob hill in my neighbourhood ((place with all the rich and loaded people..)) and go to the mall everyday... yknow stuff like that.  

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:24 pm
I don't like my local mall so i go to Boston...they have good clothing stores >.>;;  
Im so broke irl and on gai that you coul open up my wallet and see a miniature tumbleweed roll by.  

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

Immolatus

The store to shop at..... Boy's Co  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:27 pm
IRL, i live on a street in a white house across a cemertary @_@;; yup, a creepy cemertary. My room, is like jam packed, its has this chinese theme and everything, anime, clothes, voodoo dolls (don''t ask) and other random stuff live in my room. Oh! did i forget to mention my panda shrine?  

Ai`
Crew

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:28 pm
haha, I laugh at all you poor people

I think I have a problem...

IM A POLL WHORE crying crying crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:28 pm
Cause its fun lol its like shopping for a character of your dream...well thats how I see it @_@ I see my avi as a dream character from some sort of exciting anime!!! Plus its not like you are actually losing real money...just fake money. Now if you had to spend real money to buy clothes for your avi, then ya, I would be like 'screw this, I can buy clothes for myself and become my own dream character'...or something like that @_@  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Immolatus

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:29 pm
I live in a white house...... with a huge a** driveway, one day I'll own a s**t load of rice-rockets to park there just cause I'm asian. Then my room is decked out with alot of violent things and electronics such as this computer I'm on. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:32 pm
Eh...right...anyway, is there a Guild Mod in the house? I have a question for one.  

Ceron

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:32 pm
Celeste, you remind me of Stephanie, a friend of mine, she is jam-packed rich..she can get anything she wants but is really nice, she wants to be a builder or something like that.

Edit: I'm a mod  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games