Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:22 pm
Keliah smiled and giggled. Good Job Ricky!!! Now that's three of us who can rearrange molecules, your's may be easier,seeing how you have a residue and all...it takes a lot of conentration for me and Kessaris for the most part she projected in ectasy.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:36 pm
(Our movie just got educational and boring...)

"For the rock yes. If you can find out it's mass, you'll know how much energy can be given off the atoms were split. And as for people, not so much a dog..." Alastor adds. "You can only work with what's given. Like turning O and H2 into H2O or lead into gold because they have similar numbers. And that's a good question Richard."

"Yeah! That's it Ricky, you freakin genius!" Kessaris exclaims. "You can't change them back mentally, but physically yes. They have pure carbon shells right? Nothing but repeated bonds like the patterns in a diamond. If you can just break down the bonds, no more shell. It'll be a cinch then, but then again...we can't kill them. They'll be trying to kill us all, but we have to take them down, not out."  

Mahareshi

xLulie

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:02 pm
Lunia chuckled and still held onto her smaller brothers hand, she looked at Nephilis and nodded. "Me and Keliah were fighting with one earlier, i managed to smash one of it's claws to bits but i'm not very sure..." she said, slightly frustrated that she never noticed.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:03 pm
Mitsuki nodded. " Your welcome Richard." He stated and walked away now heading towards Tenshi and Morganna, he wanted to spend as much time with Tenshi as they had before having to leave and go to the Celestial Kingdom. "Hello Tenshi, I'm glad that I can finally meet you son." He said calmly and reasurringly.

Tenshi was glad that he was given the chance to meet his father and walked over to him, although he was practically grown he couldnt help but to hug his father unable to do it in his past life he took the chance he was given. "I'm glad I could actually see you and meet you as well dad." He said calmly as he fought back tears knowing this wasnt the right time for all of this.

Mitsuki wraped his arms around Tenshi returning the hug and embrace glad this this chance has come, he smiled at Tenshi then then took a step back and looked at one another. "We will have plenty of time to catch up Tenshi but for right now we have to get ready for the fight that can decised the fate of both worlds." He stated.  

Celestin Selone

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:12 pm
Ricky sighed "Well aside from technicalities I think I will learn from experiance" He said. He smiled "Besides it's more interesting that way" He said. He looked at Kessaris "So where do we head to train first?" He asked. He looked at Keliah "And thanks we'll have to test how easy it is some other time" He said.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:33 pm
Morganna let go of Tenshi's hand so he could go talk to his father. She knew he had been waiting on this moment for a long time, and she couldn't help but smile as she watched them interact. It truly was amazing how alike they were. She knew Samara always said that, but seeing them side by side...it really sunk in.  

The Lacey Bear

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:07 pm
Riko looked at Morganna, a sad look on her face. "I feel, horrible, for taking the chance of being Prime Leader away from Tenshi. He probably deserved it more than I did, but now... I don't know..." She looked at them, remembering what she had read and what Yumiko had thought about them all. She remembered being friends with Zephyr, his mother and loving her to death like she was her own sister. She remembered Yumiko being taken in by Shatara, Helios' mother and something about the Tenshu linage, Riko was somewhere intertwined but nothing made sense anymore. She didn't understand anything... she was horrible and utterly confused.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:17 pm
Morganna moved next to Riko. "Riko, it was just the natural progression of things," she said. "I know he doesn't resent you or anything for it," she said, trying to reassure her.  

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:29 pm
Kessaris looks over to Ricky pointing to his home. "I'm going back to Shale to train. Honestly, I think i'd be best if you trained with Alastor." Although he was his friend still, he knew things had to be let go at times. This was his time. "I promise the next time I see you Ricky, I'll be far stronger. Even in a day."

"This is it then. I guess this is where I turn over a new leaf and start my path anew. I'm going to L'eausis to train. I need to be near something calming like the ocean. Then again..." Alastor contemplates finally fighting his rival. "After I fix L'eausis, I'll come to Shale. All three of us can have it out then."

"Fine with me. Right now though, I have to take care of something." Kessaris walks over to Riko and smiles jovially. "How's the leadership thing going? You just led a team of people to find the weakness of the Earth's greatest threat. How does that make you feel?"

~~~

Nephilis couldn't help but smile. "That's not what I meant, but that'll do. Thank you Lunia for your help." He looks back to the palace noticing a change in aura levels. "Let's hurry back to the temple. I know Samara's waiting for all three of us." Neph looks down, noticing little Rou kicking around his arms. "In five years, you're going to be a fighter just like us...let's just hope we get to live that long Rou." he can still feel his son punching and kicking the air making whizzing noises after.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:36 pm
Riko jumps a little and then smiles. "One second, Morganna." She turned and looked at Kessaris, a small blink appearing. "Didn't I just see you? It's okay I guess... still trying to figure things out..." She smiled and then turned to Morganna. "I haven't been in Shale to train for three years. I think I need to get used to the sand again." She said simply and turned to Kessaris. "I'll train with you, I know I need a little bit of competition." She smirked, calling him a weakling.  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:40 pm
"I remember what happened the last time we trained. I won." He retorts with a sly simper. "You may be leader of a nation and my long-time girlfriend, but you're going to get it like everyone else does." Kessaris hovers over the ground, ready to depart for Shale. "I'm ready when you all are."  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:41 pm
Ricky was suprised to hear Kessaris say that. "Uhh..alright then" He said. He stepped away towards Alastor "I'll hold you to that Kess" He said. He looked at Alastor "Well looks like I get to train with you" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:43 pm
"Hey... you won because you pushed my powers over the limits. Plus you hit me in the chest." Riko sprouted her wings again and shot into the air, not really waiting. "I'll beat you this time... I'll meet you there." She shot off towards Shale, not really feeling like wait right now.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:49 pm
"Oh. I love it when she gets competitive." Kessaris watches her fly off and waves to everyone else. "I'll be seeing you all later then huh? Good luck!" He takes off, pushing a cloud of sand from the ground as he arises. "First a speed test Riko. How about that?" he asks, catching her and flying upside down in a relaxed position.  

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:59 pm
"I always beat you at a speed test, Kessaris. Why try? I've gained the leg muscles that you can't even match, plus I have natural flight unlike you." Riko sent wind his way hard enough to knock him out of the sky.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games