Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
Spastic Spazzing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 370 371 372 373 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2022 10:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Woke up to find it had snowed a bit in the night!
It's about all melted off now as the sun came out, but I enjoyed it while it was there.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:37 am
Gonna be a soup or curry kind of day.
It is cold and I feel like hell.
The beau: I'm not sick, it's just allergies.
Me, miserable with the cold he brought home from work: YOU WEREN'T SICK, HUH? >:c

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:38 am
Me every time the forecast says there is a chance of snow.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2022 10:05 am

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:41 am
Managed to walk to the library by myself yesterday~
Of course, I'm paying for it with muscle soreness today, but I still managed to do it, and that is cause for celebration.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:04 am
Still have no idea the time they want us, but my family is doing Christmas on the 26th.
So now I just wait to hear a time to arrive or we'll default to noon.

I would contact my family members planning the event, but atm I got no cell & they're not always online on FB so it's a random shot if I find them online to even ask if they finally found a time that works out for them all. sweatdrop

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2022 9:21 am
Tobi Kaito
Still have no idea the time they want us, but my family is doing Christmas on the 26th.
So now I just wait to hear a time to arrive or we'll default to noon.

I would contact my family members planning the event, but atm I got no cell & they're not always online on FB so it's a random shot if I find them online to even ask if they finally found a time that works out for them all. sweatdrop

This sounds like trying to plan any holiday with my family.
They all get together and pick a time that works for them, but rarely is convenient for me and the beau. We always seemed to be rushing there right after the beau got off work, or rushing back so the beau could get to work. (Kitchen jobs just don't get great schedules, especially around holidays, if they get holidays off at all...)
It was always like...
I don't have to worry about it this year, though, and that is exhilarating.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2022 11:57 pm
Queen Spazzy

This sounds like trying to plan any holiday with my family.
They all get together and pick a time that works for them, but rarely is convenient for me and the beau. We always seemed to be rushing there right after the beau got off work, or rushing back so the beau could get to work. (Kitchen jobs just don't get great schedules, especially around holidays, if they get holidays off at all...)
It was always like...
I don't have to worry about it this year, though, and that is exhilarating.

The irony is they're trying to make it easy on everyone but the un-updated time to arrive is killing everyone.  

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:41 am
After seeing this image, I really hope Taco Santa visits my home.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2022 12:33 am
Queen Spazzy
After seeing this image, I really hope Taco Santa visits my home.

Honestly feel the same way seeing it myself.  

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2022 12:35 pm
Getting back to D&D after ages & I picked to be the fun, but holy cow does it feel really long to make it after a long break from game; Changeling with the class of Bard from the college of whispers.

Gif is an idea of a Changling changeing their appearence:
User Image

It's also mostly only feels so long because I never played a bard before & same goes for playing as a changeling.
I need my changeling's real name (which I got. His name is Noots.), two fake persona that I play into a lot along with their names (which I don't got yet.), two extra languages I need to pick knowing all about for those two personas I play as a lot for my sneaky not a changeling game. And being a bard starting around level 7 cause of the game we doing I got to get a lot of abilities, bard magic, skills & so on. Plus when my GM is back I need to do all the MY REAL APPEARENCE attributes of age, weight, & height. the skin color, hair color, & eye color are all my only easy ones for real appearance as for being a changeling I have either pale white or a gray skin, always white hair, & can have either purely white or purely black eyes.

In the end I will love playing my changeling bard for he'll be fun to play after I work all the things out and have him mostly all done and made.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2022 1:57 pm
Tobi Kaito
Getting back to D&D after ages & I picked to be the fun, but holy cow does it feel really long to make it after a long break from game; Changeling with the class of Bard from the college of whispers.

User Image

It's also mostly only feels so long because I never played a bard before & same goes for playing as a changeling.
I need my changeling's real name (which I got. His name is Noots.), two fake persona that I play into a lot along with their names (which I don't got yet.), two extra languages I need to pick knowing all about for those two personas I play as a lot for my sneaky not a changeling game. And being a bard starting around level 7 cause of the game we doing I got to get a lot of abilities, bard magic, skills & so on. Plus when my GM is back I need to do all the MY REAL APPEARENCE attributes of age, weight, & height. the skin color, hair color, & eye color are all my only easy ones for real appearance as for being a changeling I have either pale white or a gray skin, always white hair, & can have either purely white or purely black eyes.

In the end I will love playing my changeling bard for he'll be fun to play after I work all the things out and have him mostly all done and made.

Oof, starting at level 7 is HARD unless you're an experienced player who plays on the reg or know the handbook inside, outside, and backward, so I definitely sympathize with the pain of choosing abilities.
(I had a hard enough time jumping to level 3 bard in the only campaign in which I ever participated, and I knew exactly what I wanted to do with my bard.)
My beau and I are always prepared with characters, though; we make up new characters in our spare time for fun whenever an idea hits us, even though we haven't played in years.
Some of mine escape their D&D dice rolled origins into stories or are created as characters in video games.
Because I can't create a character and then just never use them, it's practically a compulsion to make them exist somewhere.
Your changeling sounds complex but fun, though! Good luck figuring out all those necessary fiddly bits on your character sheet~

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2022 10:59 am
A bit windy out today.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2022 10:58 am
Queen Spazzy
Tobi Kaito

User Image

Oof, starting at level 7 is HARD unless you're an experienced player who plays on the reg or know the handbook inside, outside, and backward, so I definitely sympathize with the pain of choosing abilities.
(I had a hard enough time jumping to level 3 bard in the only campaign in which I ever participated, and I knew exactly what I wanted to do with my bard.)
My beau and I are always prepared with characters, though; we make up new characters in our spare time for fun whenever an idea hits us, even though we haven't played in years.
Some of mine escape their D&D dice rolled origins into stories or are created as characters in video games.
Because I can't create a character and then just never use them, it's practically a compulsion to make them exist somewhere.
Your changeling sounds complex but fun, though! Good luck figuring out all those necessary fiddly bits on your character sheet~

I have played since I was 13 & I wouldn't say I'm the best skilled, but I know about a little bit more then actual beginners do at least to know some ropes.

It's just the fun of being new to playing a bard it feels rough, and this is our first level jump high as level 7, we have jumped before in past to level 4, but this is adventure's in Baldur's gate & I'm a player character/opening tour guide of the Infernal world for the players of the game before me. (The last game they all did where our GM had a lot of people join for the first time in his life he was over whelmed almost by players. Now some quit after game for they were not too into it as they first thought being new to D&D, or they are now being more life focused not wanting to continue the next chapters and just stopped after chapter one not joining the rest in the infernal realm but retiring back to their character's homes, so now I am in the next chapter of the continuing group's game that's continuing in D&D's basically Hell.)

So my homeland/home is basically Hell born and raised by family & the backstory is my home hates me so I want to escape with the heroes & join their team, and to show my usefulness I'll tour them around the infernal realm aiding them in stuff they need to know.

And cause of my personalities, flaw & traits rolled up it'll be fun as I'm the kind of hero who'll have deeply depressing stories that he finds "happy tales" being a demon changeling basically for they didn't involve all his old now dead friends being tormented for eternity.

His alignment is chaotic neutral & I'm going to play it off as being not the Infernal realm confused, so after he's out he's going to be doing infernal okay by law things not understanding NORMAL world things.

Game is going to be fun specially cause I'm going to end up mind screwing our paladin showing off an aura of not evil & yet I've down a lot of effed up evil things before such as being a leader in a Infernal cult, giving hags children, burning down homes with families in them of those whom dare mocked my traveling group in any way, & etc normally seen as EVIL character things to do stuff as they were normally my good deeds for the day in my home realm. rofl Obviously later on in game with help of whole party he'll learn what is normal normal.

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2022 11:44 am

It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 370 371 372 373 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games