Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:18 pm
heh, thanks. n.n  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:53 am
Congrats!

Geez, I'm going to be the old lady in this Guild who has 10,000 cats instead of a husband.... crying  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Lisa Trevor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:23 am
You'll find a man someday.

Remember that their is someone out there for everyone biggrin

It's not your fault that guys don't see the brilliant person you are biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:32 am
Awww, thanks Lisa!!

Yeah... I suppose my body is too bootylicious for them. Either that or I'm too intimidating... hahaa, but oh well. Their loss, right?  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Vankala

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:51 am
Congrats, Xenomina! 4laugh That makes 2 of us in this guild engaged to someone! whee

Yea and last night was the night me & Michael told my parents about the engagement. They actually took it pretty well, which surprised me. sweatdrop

@ Notte: Hey, if I can find a man, you definitely could! xd Lol, I always thought I'd be the old lady who had a bunch of cats instead of husband! whee Good thing I was wrong. biggrin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:53 am
Well then, Vankala, I'm happy for you too! Parents can be a touchy thing...

Lol, someday I suppose. *Starts singing, although not in that annoying Snow White voice* "Someday my Prince will come..."

Which reminds me, I have a recording of me singing "I Wonder" From Sleeping Beauty that I really need to upload...  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Vankala

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:04 am
Thanx, Notte. ^_^

Ooh! Yea, you should upload that. You know we'd all love to hear it! biggrin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:25 am
NotteRequiem
Congrats!

Geez, I'm going to be the old lady in this Guild who has 10,000 cats instead of a husband.... crying
Well, if you ever find yourself in that position, I'll be more than happy to take a few cats off your hands.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:34 am
I suppose you could, but then I'll be all mad because you'll be married in California with like 3 kids and I'll STILL be alone.

neutral

But sure, I'll be the Opera singing cat lady who also happens to own parrots.

good lord, I lead a sad life... xd  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:26 am
*snerk* Don't worry, I have a feeling that I'll be the creepy old cat lady...just now with a creepy old cat man for a husband. xd  

Javanomicron

[Le S h i t]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:55 am
Aw, Lisa's right. That man'll come for you. <3

I already have two cats, I'm good.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:12 pm
We'll see about that. I'm not getting any younger.

Lol, I have 3 parrots right now. If anyone wants to see pictures, lemme know, and I'll PM them. Unless you want me to post them here in the Grill... then I can show them off to EVERYBODY.

Mwahahaah!  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

[Le S h i t]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:03 pm
PM them to meeee. o3o
Or post 'em here. Either or.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:11 pm
Teehee... okay, I'll post them here... they might page stretch, but ya'll can get over yourselves.

User Image
This is Kiwi, he's 13 now and he'll live another 10 years or so, possibly more. Kiwi talks a lot... He says my name, sings happy birthday, says the names of all the birds in the flock, I love you, where's the kitty? lol he says so much!

User Image
This is Opal, our Resident Diva. She's 11 and will live for another 15 years or so. She's a princess, and she knows it, and yet she looooves me to death. I affectionately call her my little Firebird, or Phoenix. Cause shes so fiery. whee

User Image
And this little bundle of feathers is BB. He's a lovebird, and he's going to be 2 this May. I was there when he hatched, and he looked at me and melted my little heart.... He's spunky and amazingly loveable... and if any of you come to visit, you'll surely get to play with him. He loves guys too, because their voices are really deep. He gets all excited and starts talking. whee

Well, that's my flock. >.> I love my birdies. xd  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Vankala

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:32 pm
OMG! They are so frikken' cute!!! xd Makes me want a couple of them! whee  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games