Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3202 3203 3204 3205 3206 3207 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Cobalt

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:52 pm
When I'm avoiding doing stuff, I come on Gaia and lurk...

>____>

<____<  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:49 pm
That's what i do too, but lately it hasn't been working well for me.  

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

Lise Illumincroix

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:11 pm
Yup. same here... no posts to reply to and ... I should be working on my research paper, but I don't want to..... crying  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:42 pm
This place is good for avoiding work. sweatdrop  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

welian

Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:43 pm
VERY good for avoiding work.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:49 pm
I like to avoid homework by coming on Gaia. It's starting to become a bad habit...  

Derpzilla88

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:09 pm
*stands up and solemnly raises her hand* Hi. I'm EKA and I'm an RPR addict. *sits back down* Admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:11 pm
Yep!

So.... What's the second step? Because I've got a BAAAD addiction.  

welian

Crew

Gash Rain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:48 pm
well I should be studying for a SAT or that other PSAT? Anyway I usually get by on my Addiction to Ragnarok Online with my Wizard affilated with the Peco Whisperers guild. BTW we kick a** in W.O.E.

But my laptop fuuuuked up so i cant play anymore. Thus gaia being my alterative to distractions and time killing with my other addictin RP'ing sweatdrop

Other addictions include but are not limited to Coca~Cola, fried foods, not exercising, downloading music, watching Bleach, candy and all sugary goodness, Charlie the Magical Unicorn, Manga, and watching true haunting on tv.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:49 pm
The next step is to realise that resistance is futile and submit. XD

Besides... *tickles Neo gently* Why would you not want a Gaia addiction? It's better than any other-nya. <3  

Trowa The Fearless

Mou

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:36 pm
I gave up on collecting the evolving items... they just release new ones too quickly and like all the time D:

I think they're going a bit too haywire with the whole Cash Shop thing.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:54 am
Well, I think it is important to remember that all businesses want to make money, and that is their best way of doing it. The cash shop items are fantastically easy to get with just a small amount of money, while difficult to get with gold. It encourages people to spend money here. Especially since it seems many people think of them as more desirable.

*shrugs* Good business is good business I guess.

In other news, I am trying to become more active again, but I am beginning to get the sneaking suspicion that I am cursed to dooming role plays. Absolutely none of the ones I have been involved in in the recent years have gone anywhere. Most of them end within a few days or a week or two. Those that do last a little longer, only leave me craving more when they end mid strike or mid sentence.

*big dramatic sigh*

What news is there with people here?  

The Rogue Doll

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:24 am
Hi, Doll! *gluggles*

I'm the same ol' Trowa, friendly, lovable, etc. I'm trying my best to serve as Temporary Tana-kun (he recently took a leave of absence) for Mou and Cobalt, but I don't think I'm doing a great job. Still, I think the sentiment may have done the trick.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:59 am
Haha Trowa... you know I'd much prefer if you'd be just the "normal" Trowa. You're still allowed to give me huggles xD

And uh well... I'd rather spend my RL money on other stuff than some pixels... but perhaps that's just me *shrug*  

Mou

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:09 am
I know the feeling Rogue. sad  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3202 3203 3204 3205 3206 3207 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games