Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:55 pm
User Image

((OMG!!! DONT RAPE ME! gonk gonk gonk gonk ))

Tera calmed down a bit. "Zera. Dont be like that you can be a great person all you need are friends that care about you." Tera said turning Zeramaru's face to look at her.
She let out a long sigh then she leaned on him.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:59 pm
User Image

((Come to think of it Rape is the only thing I have not done and I dont plan to. Wings dont sell yourself short you are a powerful mass of chaos this guild only needs a few of us cause they wont maintain order if there were any more of us))

Zeramaru smiled and then he hugged her tight. "Tera, if you dont mind can I..." Zeramaru quickly clammed up and just looked at the sky.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:07 pm
((OH THANK GOD! That is my catchphrase and this my fave emoticon in gaia blaugh I like the puppy in YM))

Tera looked at him and said "Go ahead I trust you. You wont do anything bad to me."
Smiling as she closed her eyes and she leaned on Zeramaru's shoulder.
"He's not such a bad guy once you get to know him." She thought as she set out a soft breath.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:11 pm
User Image
Zeramaru thought for a moment on how Tera would react but he convinced himself that she would not mind.
Zeramaru held her tight as he leaned over to her neck and then as gentle as he could he bit it not to put the cursed seal but to drink her blood which he did.
As soon as he did he let go of her quickly and backed away.
"I'm sorry I...I... I cant help it" Zeramaru said looking at the ground trying to explain.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:34 pm
((YOU ISH VAMPIRE!!!!))

Tera grabbed her neck in pain. She felt a bit drained but she was still able to speak.
"It is ok I think I understand..."Tera fainted soon after saying it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:40 pm
User Image((nah me just needs it for bloodline))

"She's not very physical I have to take her to the hospital" Zeramaru said picking her up then he walked to the hospital.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:51 pm
Blood watched Zeramaru and Tera in amusment and thought "What could Zeramaru be plaing, or is it that blood sucking kekkei genkai..."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:47 pm
Ayame continued to practice as she kept an eye on Fenrir. Suddenly she stopped when she noticed that Fenrir and his four clones weren't moving. A sudden realization came to her and she muttered "No." just before all five Fenrirs burst into smoke. Ayame started taking off in search for her team mate. "He did say that his limit was five."
Meanwhile, Fenrir tracked Zeramaru to the hospital.  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:51 am
After completing his jutsu combination korioki had nothing to do so he had an idea "Il write to that girl with the clayhands" he said lightly while pulling out a piece of paper and then wrote on it "Dear Clayhands person meet for training sometime, exchange molds maybe" Korioki then putout a small piece of clay and formed it int a bird puttin the message in its back "ok go find the one from the message the one with my hands" korioki then went to a tree and and formed a pillow out of clay "ah rest" he said sighing in releaf as he laid his head on the clay pillow  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:45 am
Blood then started to read the lightning scroll after his break.
(Lightning Release: Lightning Blast Technique)
1/6 Blood channeled his chakra and thought it would be easy since he learned the first part of the jutsu
2/6 He did the handsigns and concentrated
3/6 He used the lightning on a tree but it show the same power as the lesser version of the jutsu
4/6 He gathered more chakra
5/6 He did the process again
6/6 he used the jutsu and it was the same power as the discribed jutsu in the scroll  

Bloodfang23

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:50 am
Korioki had enuff of a rest and stud up then concentrated a bit and sayd "Military movement" he then sunk into the ground checking around for some old mines he had planted and found one cracked op and a dud "hmmm... this must have been from my mechanical days..." he thought and patched it up with a small portion of clay he then jumped out of the earth and said "well that should do it" and smiled lightly  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:51 am
Raiton: Raikou Shunshin (Lightning Release: Lightning Instantaneous)
1/6 He read the scroll and memorized and used the handsign
2/6 He concentrated the chakra to his feet
3/6 when he used the jutsu nothing happened
4/6 he re read the jutsu and tried it again
5/6 He concentrated chakra into his entire body
6/6 Then when he used it he was on top a nearby tree showing that he had moved, he tried to do it 1 mile away and he was able to do it, he then went back using the same jutsu  

Bloodfang23

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:58 am
Hikuhiku Eda no Jutsu (Twitching Limb Technique)
1/6 Blood read the scroll and used the handsigns and memoried them ofcourse
2/6 He decided to use it on himelf so he gather chakra
3/6 He used it on himself and it was only slightly painful
4/6 he did the handsigns again
5/6 he gathered alot of chakra and it showed
6/6 he used it on himself and it felt incredibly powerful,
"If i had not had the lightning resistance training i would be rolling in pain right now... "

He decided to rest for awhile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:13 am
Once Fenrir had finished the jutsu, the familiar prescene was gone. But another one came back. It was the chakra reading of Sar, his one day pupil. Moments later after Zeramaru's chakra reading was gone, Fenrir had disappeared. He frowned and looked at Ayame, who was also on the move. He chased after her and finnaly caught up and asked,

"Where did Fenrir go?! And do you sense Sar's chakra anywhere?"

((Wings I don't have any quarrel with you, and like BB said, I don't care. XP If you can give me a reason to attack, be my guest.))  

D a i j b

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games