Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:33 pm
IRL im average...Im not poor, im not rich. lol I live in a cul de sack like ed edd'n eddy xd OMG im asian too whee ((what...you guys thought I was a blonde)) GO ASIANS!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:35 pm
yes I am a very nice girl in real life and not quite so evilly cute or sadistic... but I want to take over my dads company and make some REAL money twisted  

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:35 pm
ill let Sakura ai take care of that question then.

And Tiff.. are you serious!? your an azn XD!?!? haha thats great XP.

And sorry about the delay in the answering question, i was busy making a new sig map (you guys will love it XD) and talking to a few of my friends about dragon dance and all for o-mei wushu and whats not. the question is yes i got your pm.

Neways. Ed edd and eddy rawks.

and mmm.. chicken.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:37 pm
lol Ya go Celeste!! HHmmm when I grow up I want to be a doctor, cause I like to help people in need 3nodding plus all the money >.>

Edit!!: Ok well im only half asian -.- im half white (from my dad) and half filipino (from my mom)  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Immolatus

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:38 pm
I have a job.... get paid... buy my expensive brands and save up for my car basically.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:39 pm
Kurai??? You need serious mental help...

Yes tell me how to play circle tackle, I need to play at school so I can get on top of some guys.. lol tyotally joking but I still wanna know how to play.

Im not asian crying crying wish i was though.. Im a pale little girl with brown hair and bluish greenish eyes... nothing special or asian... WHAAHHHAAHH!! crying crying crying

Oh well, im still loaded xd

And I don't have to work for money, only get A's in school, which I have never failed to do mrgreen  

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

Ceron

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:40 pm
KuraiGekkou

And sorry about the delay in the answering question, i was busy making a new sig map (you guys will love it XD) and talking to a few of my friends about dragon dance and all for o-mei wushu and whats not. the question is yes i got your pm.

and mmm.. chicken.

Then I hope you do something about it. >.>;;

And my question is about the tournament...can I make a suggestion about how it will be heald and legislated? Because the fighting system that was thought up is really overcomplicated, especially for a freeform RP fighting tournament, kind of takes away from the whole idea of "Freeform" doesn't it?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:44 pm
So many of my friends say my apperearnce is so intimadating... Damn, hate when people stare at me...  

Immolatus

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:46 pm
Ceron
KuraiGekkou

and mmm.. chicken.

Then I hope you do something about it. >.>;;

And my question is about the tournament...can I make a suggestion about how it will be heald and legislated? Because the fighting system that was thought up is really overcomplicated, especially for a freeform RP fighting tournament, kind of takes away from the whole idea of "Freeform" doesn't it?

If you look in the annoucements, there Kurai explains that he and Rayan (a mod that randomly appears sometimes) are figuring and planning out a simpular version of the tournament...

Oh for everyone!!! I'm not Asian!! But i think China rox!! I'm half Irish and half Britsh..and a little bit Kiwi

Kiwi is a person that somehow is connected to New Zealand people...yup. New Zealand.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:51 pm
Immolatus
So many of my friends say my apperearnce is so intimadating... Damn, hate when people stare at me...

Eh, if you mean your Gaia appearance then well, you just appear strange. >.>;;

And I would like to try to help with that, urr...but I guess since I'm a mod I can't really have a say in the tournament sooooo XP  

Ceron

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:52 pm
About the PM. I think what your concern is that if a certain post was to be PG-13 or not am i correct? after reading through the entirity of the post, i would consider that PG-13.

Maybe some gaia mods freak out about those posts is because they want to prevent something like that earlier from happening.

So why am i posting this up in the general thread here? Well this is just a reminder i guess that some people around us are still a bit younger then us. or vice a versa. So i would like everyone to be more aware of the PG-13 rule.

And about the battle system. Yes Sakura ai. that is correct, You made me proud with your answer.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:54 pm
Not Gaian apperearnce, I'm talking real life.  

Immolatus

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:54 pm
Uhh kurai, who are all those people in your siggy? in the scetch I mean..  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:55 pm
Why in real life are you ugly or hawt?? Im neither, im in between alothough all my friends say Im hawt when I put on makeup, which is almost never.  

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

Immolatus

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:59 pm
I wouldn't consider myself as ugly... I guess I'm in the middle.... but then random people have said I'm hot.  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games