Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:08 pm
"If I wanted to win, I'd teleport. But I'm not going to cheat you like that." He throws his hand forward, sending a pulse of air to create a narrow hole through which he manuevers. "And besides, leg muscles can't help you in the air." He condenses the air before her into a minefield of compacted air when if touched, would cause massive turbulence.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:23 pm
He pulled out his dagger and threw it in the air and caught it by the handle quickly. "Ready to go when you are" He said. He looked at Kessaris again "Try to avoid the creatures you guys" He said quietly trying not to seem worried.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:30 pm
Alastor looks over his shoulder at Ricky and smiles toothily. "I'm ready alright. Here!" He quickly spins, sending a wave of sand at Ricky. "Training starts now and doesn't end until one of us gives! My only fear is death, so I'm not going to let it take me or you tomorrow!"  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:38 pm
Ricky makes an updraft and barely dodges the wave of sand. "Woah that was close thanks for the warning" He said. He then takes his dagger and uses his new ability to quicky split it into several peices and makes them ready to blow on contact and sends them flying at Alastor. "Take that" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:35 pm
"I'm game for training" Chelan said as they discussed the plans. As Ricky begam to flail on the ground Chelan flinched thinking about the gravity residue that had been ment for her. The process looked painful. She wondered if the original stones had hur.t Chelan looked at Alastor with a suprised face. Sure he had said he would help with L'eausis but he had really ment it. She gave him a slight smile. Chelan decided to stay with Ricky and Alastor. She was unsure if Mitsuki was staying if so she would train with him or join in with Alastor and Ricky.

Angelic Agrias
Author stood there and looked back. "Lilith?" as Author slowly turned to see her standing. Of course she thought he was dead due to the rumor and all. But Tezu kept him alive..just in secret. Author stood there smiling with a small grin. "Its been awhile" as he smiled.

Lilith blinked and before she knew it she hurled herself off of the ledge. She hit the ground rolling knocking into Author. "Oh my gosh! I thought you were death" she cried as they rolled on the ground. Lilith hugged him closely. "WHy didn't you...where did you.." she kept trying to figure out what to say but couldn't find the right words. Tears filled her eyes and she hugged him closer.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:49 pm
Alastor looks at the blades and stops them all telekinetically. "You have to come better than that Richard. These things will already have this power. They'll know what to do and when to do it." He turns them around and points them at Ricky, floating each with a finger. "This is a ticket to Lady Death." He springs his fingers and sends them back, lacing them with volatile aura ro double the explosive power. Noticing Chelan, but not looking ot her, he says,"You're welcome to join Lady Chelan. Tomorrow is going to be a hard, hard day for us all."  

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:54 pm
Ricky frowned as they came at him. He held his hand out and swung separating the atoms and making the peices disappear. "That was luck" He said. He closed his eyes and focused trying to make the temperature around Alastor subzero. "Lets try some cold" He said he also altered the weather to make a blizzard.

(Hey it says on the first page of the rp that Strong nuclear force could also reflect attacks that aren't physical so that means Ricky can do that right? just wanted to be clear)  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:04 pm
(Beams, aura, anything but a punch or kick. You can do it. And thank you. You're the only person that ever went back to pg.1 to check the powers of the Residue.)

"Ha." Alastor laughs as veins appear in his forehead. "It's a bit nippy...." He lifts his hand to take hold of Ricky, but is stopped by the fridgid air freezing around him. Instead, while holding on to a sliver of mind, he begins to rotate the aura in his body sending it rapidly in circles. Seconds later the ice melts and his eyes appear red. "My body temperature right now is way over 200 to combat your weather change." He spits to his side and it ices before it hits the ground. Using liquifaction, he creates water, allowing to freeze and lifts the ice as he did the sand. "My turn..." He throws a large barbed knuckle ice fist at Ricky.  

Mahareshi

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:07 pm
Chelan smirked. "Well since you invited" she said. Chelan spun sending a massive array of iced blades at Alasotr from behind. it was an easy attack to dodge but no one had learned abotu her latent abilities yet and she was itching to try out her dragon's water.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:11 pm
(I like to know what I'm working with and I also do that to see the profiles of everyone once in a while so I can know how things work smile and does that include weaponry it might help to know if things come flying at him)

Ricky flies back from the impact. The one problem with what he did was that he hated the cold himself. He smirked "I was hoping you would try somthing to warm up" He said. He instantly tried changing the temperature to extreamly hot he wasn't sure how well it would work since he didn't normaly switch the temperature so fast. He stopped the blizard and looked at Alastor "Lets try somthing new as well" He said. He focused and tried causing a few small molecular explosions around Alastor.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:21 pm
(Just anything aura related not counting Telekinetic attacks.)

Alastor allowed his body to reflexively phase, causing Chelan's ice blades to go through him on a course to Ricky. Next, were Ricky's explosions Alastor couldn't dodge. Phasing meant spacing out his atoms so things could flow through him. Explosions, he already knew, didn't mix well with loose particles. He's hit by three, and two more after becoming whole again. He's blown to the ground in a sweaty heap thanks to the change in temperature again. "Richard! I know your fighting type now..." He said, slowly and wobbly standing up with now white eyes. His Intuitive Aptitude was activated.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:29 pm
Ricky dove to avoid the blades but he was hit on one of his arms. He stood up holding his arm "Oh realy mind telling me or is it one of those abilities of yours" He said. He looked at Chelan not sure if e was supposed to fight her as well. He then looked back at Alastor and fixed the temperature he didn't want him getting used to it. He then sent a few lightning bolts at him.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:32 pm
"Your being a butt." Riko grabbed Kessaris and pushed him in front of her, her arms around his waist just long enough to hit the air before Riko did she she wouldn't get hurt. She wasn't about to let him win.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:46 pm
"You're smarter than most." Alastor said, fully regaining his composure. Raising walls of sand only to be crystallized, he continues,"You have control over the most strategic elements there are...two now. Weather. You can pretty much mold the land and terrain how you want it to be and change the temperature at anytime. Strong Nuclear Force. That's strategy on a small level. You can emit radiation with that power, reflect almost any aura related beam or light related beam." Laughing, he concludes,"All I can do is control the weather, but not like you can. You're one of our secret weapons tomorrow." Swinging his arm across his body, he creates a massive sable shaped blade of wind and sends it at him, slicing everything in it's path.

~~~]

Kessars become intangible after taking the pockets of air to the back and become tangible after escaping Riko. "I'm being a butt because I love you. I want you to live tomorrow. That means you have to give me your all right now." Flying closer to her, he whispers, "I know there's something I've done that's made you so mad...now's the time to take it out on me...to shock me with both your powers and skill." Shale was in view now. Kessaris speeds up, breaking many barriers, just to egg her more.  

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:58 pm
Ricky was suprised to hear that. "Thanks" He said he then noticed the wind coming at him. It seemed to be moving fast. "I hope this works" He said. He quickly made a huge tornado trying to at least knock the attack off course or if he was lucky send it back at him. "Although you seemed to have forgotten one ability of mine" He said. He sends a gust of wind to try to distract him and throws a peice of metal he picked up as he throws it he uses his technology manipulation to change it into an arrow and then manipulates the atoms to make several of them all ready to explode. "And as for your control yes you may control weather but your other skills and talents are formidable after all none of use have beaten you before" He said.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games