Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:41 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Chuunin | Medic

Catching sight of a flash of black on Atlas's right hand, Rini rose swiftly to her feet. In seemingly a blink of an eye, she was in front of him, snatching his hand in her own, lifting it, and turning it over so that his palm and thus the tattoo was visible for her to inspect. She seemed to forget where she was and all those around her, staring at and tracing the mark with her fingertips. She could feel the all-too-familiar dark chakra pulsing up from it -- just like . . . A mirage of emotions flickered across her eyes, and for a moment, her mask slipped -- her expression falling into one of pain and despair. He's just like him. Indeed. What are you going to do about it?

Yun's sudden words and appearance, however, brought her back to herself. The emotion fled from her face immediately, and she snapped her head up, dropping Atlas's hand as if burned. "Of course not, Mizukage-sama. You are welcome to stay and watch if you would like." You'll have to be more careful. Hush.

Rini cleared her throat and returned to her seat, picking up her notebook from where it had fallen due to her sudden rise. "I have just given Else-san here the instructions for your first basic jutsu, the Henge," she informed Atlas as she brushed off any dirt from her notebook -- trying to delay having to look at the boy. "It is an illusion-based jutsu where the user . . ." She proceeded to explain the genjutsu and provide an example of the proper execution before motioning for him to try it himself.

((The full instructions are in an earlier post on this page. The one you quoted, actually. I didn't feel like repeating all of it word-for word, so to get an idea of what she said and the post requirements . . . yeah, read that. >_<))

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:51 pm
Atlas Strongheart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

l+l-Terra-l+l-Yamikoton-l+l-Right Hand of Darkness-l+l-Kirigakure-l+l-Weapon Master-l+l

I'm always up for a good fight!

Atlas didn't know what to say. He just watched as Rini was inspecting his hand like it was servilely burned or something. His body just froze as well when she was looking at his hand with the Mark. When the Mizukage came out from a open window, he shook his head from his trance like state as he turn his attention to Yun, giving him a bow of respect. Atlas herd what his teacher said to him as a nod followed through, already knowing this jutsu, he preform the right hand seal as he looked just like Yun, the Mizukage. He quickly reverted back to his former self as he waited for further instructions from Rini.

Question is, are you up to it?

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:54 pm
Yun Sung

Mizukage | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman | One-winged angel host
User Image

Yun laughs as he watches the student turn into him.

"Ha! Very good, but not as good looking as me though."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:01 pm
((Already know it? How? Don't you still have to RP learning it?))  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:08 pm
(No, you already know the three, it's automatically in your jutsu list. You just preform them so you could get to genin rank.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:10 pm
((Oh, the way it was done with me, we went through an instruction time and then were given a test with them . . .))  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:12 pm
(Nah, the three jutsu you know already. We just post them that we can properly preform the jutsu to reach to genin rank. That's what most test are now.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:19 pm
((Oh, okay then . . . well, Rini's test is going to be more than that. Once she sees that you can do them, she's going to give you tasks to see if you can USE them properly. Like a sort of obstacle course, thing.))  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:21 pm
(I'm fine with that.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:13 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Chuunin | Medic

Rini glanced up when she felt the jutsu activate, studying the second Mizukage that had appeared before her. She gave a quick nod. "Very good. A little short, but close enough to pass off as him so long as no one that knows him too well got a close look at you. You may dispel it." The smoke enveloped the boy as the jutsu released and, as it faded, the image gave way to Neo standing in front of her. Rini froze and stared, heart skipping a beat. It could not be. Neo was not in Kiri -- had not returned -- yet here he was, staring at her accusingly. She blinked and he was gone, replaced by her newest student, who was waiting expectantly for her.

The medic swallowed and forced her gaze away from him, focusing on the brick wall of the Academy across from her. What had caused that? Was she hallucinating now? After wetting her lips and taking a deep breath to calm herself, she stated, "While we wait for Else-san, why don't you give a demonstration of what you can already do with weaponry -- kunai and the like -- the basics?"  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:24 pm
Atlas Strongheart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

l+l-Terra-l+l-Yamikoton-l+l-Right Hand of Darkness-l+l-Kirigakure-l+l-Weapon Master-l+l

I'm always up for a good fight!

Atlas was confused on why she would look away from him, did he remind her of somewhat that look like Atlas? he just shrugged as he nodded to her about weaponry skills. A broadsword that rested on his back was unsheathe in some type of style as he swung the blade around him. "Alright sensai. I'm kind of new with all this, but i'll try my best." he said as he swung the blade in the air, his hands, the the swings preformed like an expert. He did all kinds of moves to try and impress his new sensai. He wanted to get stronger, but for what reason, he didn't know. The glow on his hand just blink in and out, as if it had it's own pulse. A voice in his head rang out as Atlas stop at what he was doing. He felt a minor headache come to him, but he didn't know why. The voice was dark, evil almost as it ring in his head like a thousand echoes. "Terra..." it said in his head as he try to ignore it, continuing on with his swinging of his broadsword.

Question is, are you up to it?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:33 pm
Yun Sung

Mizukage | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman | One-winged angel host
User Image

Yun leaned against the tree and watch the student weapon user swing his sword. He shakes his head.

"You're form is all sloppy. You can't even cut a log with the form you're using."

Yun walks over and unzips his flak jacket to reveal bare skin of his abdomen and chest.

"I want you to stab me."

Cain the Blade

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:36 pm
(He's not trying. He's just swing the blade. XD

like he knows any weapon style at the moment. XD)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:37 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
(He's not trying. He's just swing the blade. XD

like he knows any weapon style at the moment. XD)

((And you will be learning from the Mizukage. Just roll with it, he'll show you how to use a straight sword cuz that was the weapon i used since my guy was a genin.))  

Cain the Blade

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:44 pm
(Fine with me. mrgreen )  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games