Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3210 3211 3212 3213 3214 3215 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:45 am

Since when did we have a Kaguya customs place? People need to tell me of these things. Anyways I am not making these up, since I made Cartilage Control which is basically your Superior bone manipulation. Also the Bone Limb is something I made which was pretty much Bone Arm. The Bone Armor is also something we could do just ask anyone who has RPed with me before you guys. I am not meaning to sound assholish just trying to explain it.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:45 am

Rockgirl809
crying I DNT GET A HUG?! crying

*glomps and kisses cheek* HAHA!!!!!!!! you never left out

Shruikan Tenshi

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:48 am

YAY TO BOTH! *hugz and kisses XOXOXOXO*
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:49 am

Improbable Insanity
Since when did we have a Kaguya customs place? People need to tell me of these things. Anyways I am not making these up, since I made Cartilage Control which is basically your Superior bone manipulation. Also the Bone Limb is something I made which was pretty much Bone Arm. The Bone Armor is also something we could do just ask anyone who has RPed with me before you guys. I am not meaning to sound assholish just trying to explain it.

Well I've actually rp'ed here before the era of blarg, I was here back when mega anbu was head and I was just under him. Bone armor is just a sped up version of which you speak of, Only skilled kaguya would be able to form it in about half a second, with the jutsu any rank can.

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:49 am

woot! come on dizzle lets go!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im waiting so I can do something that I should of done to others a long long long time ago! and its ....well I have to do it so....XD
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:51 am

where's my hug?? gonk

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:55 am

little mintchan
where's my hug?? gonk

*glomps*
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:57 am

-glomped- yay! -huggles-

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:57 am

*hugz mint* hiya there mint!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:00 am

What in the ******** hell are you talking about? I have been the head forever. I have undergone many name changes and a couple bans from all of gaia, but anbu has NEVER been the leader as far as I know. This "era of blarg" has been an era for two years. I used to be the only person to see the value of power in this bloodline.

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:04 am

Improbable Insanity
What in the ******** hell are you talking about? I have been the head forever. I have undergone many name changes and a couple bans from all of gaia, but anbu has NEVER been the leader as far as I know. This "era of blarg" has been an era for two years. I used to be the only person to see the value of power in this bloodline.

Nah, I remember clearly, Mega anbu was head, the hell are you talking about. Not the name changes or anything, I remember clearly him being head back in April of 08.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:05 am

Rockgirl809
*hugz mint* hiya there mint!

hello...

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:07 am

*hugs*
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:10 am

I call bullshit, I know he was leader of that fish clan thingy but never Kaguya. Maybe in another guild but not this one, if you don't believe me ask Havock he has been with me in this guild for pretty much 2 years.

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:13 am

Improbable Insanity
I call bullshit, I know he was leader of that fish clan thingy but never Kaguya. Maybe in another guild but not this one, if you don't believe me ask Havock he has been with me in this guild for pretty much 2 years.

Whateves, him being head didn't effect me none, just like you being head doesn't, so me no really care. Im wrong, Im wrong, Im right, Im right, but in the end, does this even matter?
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3210 3211 3212 3213 3214 3215 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games