Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3211 3212 3213 3214 3215 3216 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:24 am
If you really want EKA.
And yes, the assasuns do have some traits, but emmbarassment ninjas would be more the standard in this mystical japan where people get beat over the head with sticks for dropping a coin.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:27 am
We don't celebrate Halloween over here... so I'm doing nothing~ xD

Damn lags in Zomg, made loads of money out of it though easily.  

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:16 am
if you were suicidal on it, you could sell your rings, though I do plan to play it.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:38 pm
I sell all rings I got doubles of and recepies where the items suck *nod*

Got a ??? ring too, wonder what it's for <<;;  

Mou

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:56 pm
Sod knows...
I went for the Solar Ray ring, Diagnose Ring and Rock Armour Ring. I decided to be a marksman, instead of the close combat role I used in testing.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:43 pm
I went for Mantis, Bandage and Rock. Turned out to be a pretty good combination, throw some Hot Feet, Solar Rays and Diagnose drop rings in there and you have a pretty well rounded beginner character. Trying to figure out how to use the Bee Hive ring effectively, but it's bothersome.

Now the thing that sucks is how you can't do too well without a solid team. Since I'm more of a lone wolf and don't know any players the missions get tough ;___;  

Mou

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:54 pm
We should make the refuge clan. That way we can be sure theres level specific groups in certain locations or people to help out lower level players.
Will be playing all night to try and get through the gnome missions.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:57 pm
I found a Solar Rays ring while fighting gnomes, but I can't seem to equip it. Or find it. sweatdrop  

Trowa The Fearless

Mou

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:05 pm
Sometimes the rings and other drops don't seem to show up properly until you've closed and restarted the game again... some kind of bug I think.

Other than that you can click on the hand sign in the action bar, then the bag and flip to the rings section in the inventory. You equip them by dragging them to the action bar <3

A refuge clan sounds great! I'd definately be up for that if it can be arranged.

I'm currently on the last part of the gnome missions, the most bothersome one where you have to kill the general. It's pretty much impossible without a team, the amount of angry gnomes is just crazy xD  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:13 pm
Well, setting it up should be easy.
I wish for the guns ring. It will make my missions a lot easier.And yeah they do still have that problem. However, this is why we're in beta, so they can keep fixing.  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Mou

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:20 pm
I want a Dervish ring *___*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:36 pm
shame theres no fair way to get a fund a mutual ring purchasing thing... unless we all put in about 1000 a week into a mule held by an impartial person and then gave it out to a random contribuitor once a month.  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Mou

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:41 pm
Bah, the prices will go down eventually.

Personally I also know I'll soon get way bored of the whole thing, so there's no use wasting money on it.

Besides the prices on the drops and rings and stuff are already going down crazy fast, soon it'll be another towns~  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:50 pm
Hmm, well hopefully I'll be able to afford that guns ring soon. I love playing the ranger/sharpshooter type class.
Also, new PS Worlds End Chapter tonight.  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:51 pm
Ok, probably the wrong place to put this, but does anyone want to meet up in zomg? Stone Coatl server.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3211 3212 3213 3214 3215 3216 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games