Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3214 3215 3216 3217 3218 3219 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Cobalt

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:17 pm
*ear twitches* Combat roleplay? What kiiiiiind of combat roleplay? :3 *innocent look*

LOL Magni that sounds hilarious. I'll just have to use my imagination XD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:29 pm
Gah I wish my laptop was working then I could post this one pic where its a Deathnote/Prince of Tennis cross.

That guy that analizies everything down to numbers finds a Deathnote and writes about that guy who wears a bandana name down and plop his freind dies of a heart attack. Cha forgive me i dont remember any names but its funny when you see it.

Or the fan comic strips of Rikimaru acting like Mikoku asking Ayame to bear him a son. Or the one where it shows Rikimaru killing a boss, and Toad comes out of nowhere telling Rikimaru that Princess Kiku is at another Castle. Then it shows Rikimaru coming down with a air-borne stealth Kill on Toad.

But if your interested Neon Im working on a Mech suit RP. I'll do some more work on it in the morning.

And Magni well Im guessing this has something to do with Hooks /shame  

Gash Rain

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:43 pm
Cobalt
*ear twitches* Combat roleplay? What kiiiiiind of combat roleplay? :3 *innocent look*

I was thinking either straight up High School/College style Martial Arts (on crack, meaning with super powers and big explosions and such), OR a Fantasy War in Mahou Sensei Negima-style (this one's implied that it's already on crack), OR an anything goes street battle type RP (also on crack).  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:09 am
Oh, please don't do a school roleplay, we already have plenty of those. I've had my fill of school lately. >___>;; I don't know what Mahou Sensei Negima-style would be, but it sounds fun. And random street battles would be fun, too. XD  

Cobalt

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:32 am
Mahou Sensei Negima-style would be mostly mages, mages with swords, mages who can do martial arts, combat mages, and people with swords in general. Oh, did I mention the mages?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:48 am
Mages!

I want to make a mage avi. I still needs a green witchling hat.  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Gash Rain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:53 am
In a way kinda sounds like Gensou Suikoden, just a tad really. Ohhh man I hate mages. Only becuase I had to job 50 on iRO other than that I lurv it.

Or does any fighter game genre fit the deal? Or Kinda like Dynasty Warriors man I love that game.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:59 pm
I want a fantasy RP with floating crystal cities and super-advanced technology.

One of these days, I'll figure out how to tie these elements together.  

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:25 pm
It's always possible.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:29 pm
I had thought about a modern theater personally...  

Christowns

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:04 pm
Well, the pic is of a female 'ninja' doing a massive number of finger strikes upon a phallus to what is assumed to be very pleasurable. ninja It reads "NINJA HANDJOBS: Pirates wish they were this good"

I remember the contest we had a while back where I did a match against Yoder. Damn that was a fun combat RP.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:24 pm
XD Well now I can see why a Kunoichi would be better than a pirate.

I once had an Idea for a manga with highly advanced technolgy. The only thing is it would probably end up being like DearS or Chobits. If only you could somehow tie Gundam/Chobits/Bubblegum Crisis all into one mesh and work.  

Gash Rain

Mou

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:02 am
Yeah sometimes the pure combat-no-actual-storyline thing is fun <3 It means less commitment and you can play around with the character as much as you'd like, without having to worry too much about the consequences.

And wtf? I didn't know you would have to scroll through different pages in the avatar equip inventory D: I really need to start getting rid of some items, scrolling through pages is annoying!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:23 am
*does the "Happy I Just Voted In My First Nat'l Election" Dance*
Non-Partisan Plug (sponsered by Voltaire "I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.") : If you're registered go do it! It's not hard, they help you if you need it and there are shiny buttons to push!!

Electric Kool-Aid

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:39 am
Personally, I just hope Black Jesus gets elected. These democrats may not be the best, but the republicans..... well, John Mccain is mentally infirm while Sarah Palin is either stupid or evil.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3214 3215 3216 3217 3218 3219 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games