Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3216 3217 3218 3219 3220 3221 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:32 pm

Ah, Seaphron! Thou hast more skill than thou dost let be known! For you alone hast translated "anon". Good show!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:33 pm

Masamune 5.0
Ah, Seaphron! Thou hast more skill than thou dost let be known! For you alone hast translated "anon". Good show!
Stop it, my brain hurts... I know Call on your buddy, thats evil but understandable

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Seaphron

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:34 pm

XD I can read it Mune I just have a hard time writing it.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:34 pm

Mutsumi-Saburo
Now, Robb Gibson is a great guy. He taught me everything I know at this moment about drumming. I mean EVERYTHING. He's a great teacher and all, but he never tells you anything until the day of. See, I went to see him every thursday, right? First thing I hear him say is, "Jessie, this is your last lesson with me." He says his band is moving to Nashville and touring the country to play with different bands. He's played for many bands already, but he thinks moving there will give him better luck. He gave me his card, cuz it has his number and e-mail address on it. So I sent him an e-mail and here's his response.

Robb Gibson
Hey man it's so great to here from you .Thanks for taking the time to drop me a line . I'm glad to hear things are going so great and that you have learned so much ( without me ....lol) Things are going good down here I play a lot .It seems like I have been coming back to Columbus a lot to do gigs here lately . I was just at Whiskey Dicks with Keith Anderson a couple of weeks ago and I will be back on May 25 with Sane by Sun .I have gotten to hang with allot of the big cats such as Gretchen Wilson , Miranda Lambert, Danielle Peck, Jason Michael Carol , Kelly Pickler, and Toby Keith ...I see Joe Nicholes down town all the time it seems like ,,,,I just don't know how that dude gets anything done because he is always out partying ( lol )..... It sounds like you are getting along great with Larz . Its so great to hear that you and Larz are getting along good . I know your in good hands with him because that dude knows a lot . Tell your Mom and Dad I said hey and letLarz know that I said whatzz up (( if your even taking lessons from him .lol)) Take care dude and please, please keep in touch . PEACE OUT MAN

Please note the bolded. He went back to Columbus? He didn't tell me that until after. The sentence after was good, but he didn't tell where or anything else. I really wish I could see him, but he just doesn't tell anything about where he is.

Well, that took a while, and I feel a lot better than I did before I wrote this. I needed that.
Glad you feel better.Sucks that your teacher moved away though.

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:38 pm

Sauvie, what bumpkin takes pain from hearing words spoken in such eloquent manner? Thou art a fool to not interpret mine tongue. How dost thou reply?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:39 pm

Did you get that Sauvie?

Seaphron

Terara Drakon

O: SPLASH ATTACK NOW

Masamune 5.0
Sauvie, what bumpkin takes pain from hearing words spoken in such eloquent manner? Thou art a fool to not interpret mine tongue. How dost thou reply?
... je deteste englais

(... huh, thats a new one)

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:41 pm

Sauvie
Masamune 5.0
... je deteste englais

You mean anglais.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:42 pm

Masamune 5.0
I AM THAT KIND OF BUMPKIN!...wait...
Anyway, I reply how I always reply to smart people.
Exactly how Ness would've replied. xd

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

Seaphron

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:42 pm

rofl I love the Cult.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:43 pm

Lifeless-Fox
Sauvie
Masamune 5.0
... je deteste englais

You mean anglais.
See my Skills in my own Freaking Language are horrible... and I just got Owned stare

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:43 pm

Ah, how to speak with one not trained in the arts of speech? 'Tis quite a prediciment. How shall I translate such so that a mere peasant may understand its meaning? Sauvie, dost thou know of this? I do believe in layman's terms thou pronounce...

SAMUEL L. JACKSON! scream domokun xp
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:44 pm

ICHOOSEYOUMAGIKARPUSESPLASHATTACK

Terara Drakon

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:44 pm

Masamune 5.0
Ah, how to speak with one not trained in the arts of speech? 'Tis quite a prediciment. How shall I translate such so that a mere peasant may understand its meaning. Sauvie, dost thou know of this? I do believe in layman's terms you say...

SAMUEL L. JACKSON! scream domokun xp
... DAMN SAMUEL L. JACKSON... at least I knew that one xd
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3216 3217 3218 3219 3220 3221 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games