Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:17 am

((yep, i have two atm))
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:01 pm

((I am like a puppet. Does that count?))
Shiro dashed through the gates and off to grass, avoiding everyone currently there.

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:04 pm

User Image ///°/// K A Z U O ///°///
"The power of my crystals is shown through my strength."
Chunin of Cloud

Kazuo walks out of the gates and stops. "Well this is the first time out of my village..." Kazuo slides his mission slip into his pocket. "This can wait..." Kazuo takes off running to the unknown.

User Image
"My eye represents the color of my crystals..."
User Image
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:15 pm

Kemai grabs the puppet and gives it so Tera "now the missions finished" kemai then says 'well team lets get back to the village"

fire assasin8

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:12 pm

EXCEPT FOR THE EYES AND FOREHEAD:User Image

The sky above the gates began to darken as the Dia-Katana stood jamed in the ground before Mikyo. The massive metallic gate that served as protection looked as tho it was starting melt off of the wooden layer that was present under the metal. Mikyo looked as if he hadnt aged since his demise. His hair was still the same colors, and even tho the robes he wore now looked like the ones he wore when he died, they were black and silver insted of the red, black, and silver. The metal from the gate slithered towards and around the sword that was lodged in the earth before the once Archangel. His right hand wierily floated up to the hilt of the sword and grasped it firmly. Just as his hand wrapped around the hilt of the sword, all of the metal on the ground was sucked into the small whole that the weapon was stuck in.

Raziel senced what was about to happen. He knew that Susumu most likely knew also. "Susumu...get your child out of here." He whispered as he unsheathed his two katanas that were around his waist. The black chains coiled around the blades and Raziel's arms as this was his normal stance that he took when he was about to engage in combat. His eye's never left Mikyo for a second.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:24 pm

One of jakes clones was walking through with the sign up sheet.....when it saw what mikyo was doing..."........Crap....," was all it could say as it took out a Marked kunai, and threw it into a tree.......then dissapeared, transfering the information to the real one....

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:24 pm

Rahenno apeared on top of the gates, sitting down. He watch what was going on, but his eyes widen at the sight he saw sitting on the ground. "Mikyo......" He said to himself.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:26 pm

katsuro appeared next to raziel as his body was facing mikyo and his head and face at raziel. "long time no see raziel. need any help with this guy." he asked. he then felt a murderous vibe from mikyo and knew this guy was very strong. it kind of made him shiver alittle bit "raziel.......who is this man?' he asked him.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:29 pm

Raziel didnt take his eyes off of Mikyo, but spoke clearly so everyone in the area could hear him. "Mikyo Yami..." He took a long breath and then said aloud, "...He is my Father."
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:31 pm

Jake appeared on the other side of Raziel, his face emotionless, lacking the usual cockyness that was him, but still batte ready. "......This is your dad who's tomb we visited isn't it.......this is....him.........prepare youself Katsuro....cause this guy is.............." he said, his face almost emotionless, with a slight hint of fear laced in with his last few words, not even being able to finish his sentence.........

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:35 pm

katsuro eyes where wide and was shock. he thought this man was dead and was next to his son. 'so....that is mikyo. well then. this will be a hard fight. i dont think we can beat him with just us." he said as he then stood in his battle stance. he then built up his anger as his eyes change to purple cat eyes and his claws and fangs where longer. he was now ready. 'he then look at jake and smirk. i meant him once. he let me live. but i dont think we can kill him." he said, but did not let himself be lost in a sea of fear.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:36 pm

Rahenno smiled, "Nice to see your old man back up and about, but question is why?" He said aloud while standing up. He sctreched his back and sighed. "This is going to be a long day" He wispered to himself.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:38 pm

Jake closed his eyes......"i know only one way i can think of with just us......." he said, sighing, throwing katsuro a note with his plan on it......

((really, i can think of one way now....but can only be done by three active people in the guild......one of them me......))
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:51 pm

User Image ///°/// K A Z U O ///°///
"The power of my crystals is shown through my strength."
Chunin of Cloud

Kazuo appears hiding in a tree quite a bit behind the ninja who seemed to be attacking the village. "What is this guy up to?" Kazuo sits in the tree and waits to see if they will need help in the up-coming battle.

User Image
"My eye represents the color of my crystals..."
User Image

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:56 pm

Eyes:User Image

Curse Mark:User Image

The head of white and red hair slowly raise up finally revealing his eye's and forehead in a single flash of lightning. The markings that stained his face were that of his families curse, but this one was different. Insted of being on the domant side of the body, this mark covered both sides of the face. His eyes seemed to be none existant for they both were pure white like a perl. Like the old Mikyo, no emotion was shown on his face as he began to slide the long blade out of the ground. The enlongated Katana seemed to drip with metal as Mikyo held it with one hand like most of his weapons before this, even if they weighed five tons to a normal human. He turned over the katana and then back again, seeming to examine it with little or no intrest. Then he looked up, peering at each shinobi, one by one, sighting each stregnth and weakness to each of them. Then his eyes cam to meet Raziel's gaze. "...raziel..." He whispered to himself as if the name was haunted by him. The dark red rose that sat at the hilt of the long weapon began to bleed again with the blackish substance that splattered onto the ground like rain. Everything became quite once more. No birds sang, no branches cracked, no breath was heard... except for Mikyo's final words to the group of shinobi that gathered along the gates and in his path. "You all will die..."
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games