Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:18 pm

Blood finished up his break. Soon he got bored and thought of what to do, he decided to look for Zeramaru and Tera, Or maybe Fennrir so he decided to check the gates.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:47 am

hunter arives at the training ground "time to learn a jutsu." hunter said then made hand signs. "ok here i go,fire release powerful fire ball jutsu!!'' a very small fire ball came out. "crap!"1/5. "lets try that again."then he made hand sgins. "powerful fire ball jutsu." it came out bigger but still a littel small.2/5 he made hand signs again and says the jutsu again and it gets even bigger then before.3/5 he starts the jutsu again and shoots out a huge fire ball."almost there."4/5 hunter makes hand signs and yells out the jutsu and a huge fire ball comes out.5/5 o hell yeah!!

Aro97

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:17 pm

katsuro wandered ont othe field and looked aorund then pulled otu a scroll and looked it over

Doton: Ishi Yoroi no Ude (Earth Release: Stone Bracers)
Description: By taking dirt and rubbing it on his/her arms or legs, after performing the necessary hand seals, the shinobi is able to create very durable defensive bracers that add extra protection when using the arms to block. The chakra that is infused in them help to soften the blows of any physical attacks. These are very useful for taijutsu users or to defend against an onslaught of upper body blows. These bracers block physical attacks.

katsur odecided to replace the dust wit hsand sand began to pour out of his gourd and covered his arms the ntried makign the bracers but the bracer didn't becoem solid[1/3]

Katsuro tried agian and was able to make a bracer on oen arm and tried to make another one and focused[2/3]

with his final try he succeeded in making 2 bracers on his arms and lowered them quickly and puleld out another scroll[3/3]
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:23 pm

Sekkai Saka (Rock Hill Creation)
Description: A large hill made of rock is created. The slope is very steep and made of slippery shale rock. It is useful as a defensible platform to perform other techniques from. For every rank, the hill goes up 15 feet

katsuro focused and raised a small mound of dirt and it sank back int othe ground[1/7]

Katsur otried agian and made a slightly bigger mound of dirt[2/7]

katsur otried raising the mound of earth even more and made it a little larger but it fell apart[3/7]

katsuro tried agian and made a 7 foot hill and it fell apart[4/7]

Katsuro raised more earth and made a 9 foot hill and it stood and katsuro focused[5/7]

katsuro raised the hill and sank it back to the ground and prepared[6/7]

he raised a 15 foot hill and swept the sweat form his forehead and pulled out another scroll[7/7]

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:27 pm

Doton: Iwane Wooru (Earth Release: Rock Wall)
Description: Starts out exactly like Iwane Banpu, by performing the same hand seals, and grabbing a rock, but it is a much bigger rock. Much more chakra is added to this rock, and whenever it hits, a large, rectangular prism-shaped object rises up out of the ground. This time, it is concentrated as a height, and is approximately three feet in width and six feet in height, stopping the enemy completely. Very useful in bad situations where a good defense is needed. A very sturdy wall that cannot be removed from the ground, almost like a wall of a building, made of stone. For every rank, another foot in width and 3 feet in height is added to the wall.

katsuro stood o nthe hill he had made and then tried making a wall of earth and raised a small wall but it crumbled[1/7]

katsuro tried agian this tiem makign a larger wall but it too fel a part[2/7]

katsuro then focused and made a larger wall and it fell apart but not as qucik[3/7]

katsuro tried once agian and made a bigger wall and it stood but wasn't very solid[4/7]

katsuro focused and managed to make a better wall but it was to small[5/7]

katsuro tried once agian and made a larger wall that stood this tiem and was solid then katsure too kand breath[6/7]

afetr a minute katsuro raised a good sized solid wall and then sat back on his hill and puleld out another scroll[7/7]
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:33 pm

Doton: Iwa no Doomu (Earth Release: Earth dome)
Description: An elaboration of Doton Doryu Heki (Earth Element Mud Slide Barrier), this jutsu retains its predecessor's characteristics and more. Instead of forming a single, straight wall which can protect the user from only one angle, this jutsu enables the user to create a wall not just all around him, but from above him as well. If the technique is successful, the user should be inside a thick dome of stone which is quite difficult to destroy. The disadvantages are obvious- one cannot see outside the dome, and an opponent would have time to prepare an attack the user won't be aware of. Furthermore, holding the dome together requires a great deal of chakra, and the jutsu can only be active for a few minutes, and after that it will simply crash.

katsuro jumped down form his hill and raised a partail dome around hi mthat fell to pieces[1/7]

katsuro focused and tried agina and made a better dome that agian fell to pieces[2/7]

katsuro again raised a dome that almost closed but it fell apart dirtying katsuro in earth[3/7]

katsuro then raised a doem then katsutr obroek it down to find it wasn't very solid[4/7]

katsuro tried once agian and made a parail dome that was solid[5/7]

katsuro raised a better doem that almost surrounded him he then focused and began to draw out more chakra[6/7]

katsuro then made a perfect and solid sphere and then quickly lowered it to avoid using anymore chakra[7/7]

katsuro then pulled out another scroll

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:46 pm

Doton: Karyoku Bunshin no Jutsu (Earth Release: Volcanic Earth Clone Skill)
Description: This jutsu creates one single clone out of the ground. Its defense is incredible, and it's very powerful, but lacks speed. The difference from the normal clone is that this one comes from heated earth, making it's skin almost volcanic and painful to touch. The bunshin can use one Doton jutsu

katsuro tried raiseign a clone but it wasn't much betetr then a normal earth cloen and katsuro tried aigan[1/7]

katsuro tried heatifgn the cloen up but the clone mearly steamed a bit[2/7]

katsuro tried agian and made a clone that was a little bit heated and stronger[3/7]

katsuro tried agian this tiem the cloen was beginign to become extremly heated katsuro then had the lcoe ntry to use a jutsu but the lcoe nfel lapart[4/7]

katsuri tried again and made a good clone but it fel lapart when it tried preformign a justu[5/7]

katsuro tried once agina and the cloe nalmost was able to preform a jutsu and was extremly heated[6/7]

katsuro made a perfect cloen that had very heated skin and could preform a jutsu then katsuro dismissed the cloen[7/7]

katsuro thoguht for a seocnd then puleld out another scroll
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:47 pm

katsuro decided to check out the acdemy agin to see if any of the student were there

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Aro97

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:30 pm

hunter left the training grounds.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:11 pm

Sar smiled and 'cut' the strings,he then as fast as he could grabbed his puppet are and snow chakra manipulation device, he reattached it and moved the fingers. Sar looked at Jake "I have to go to my match, I think I know how to use this, and I'll give it back to you after" Sarium then made his departure.

irishshamrock12

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:26 pm

User Image ///°/// K A Z U O ///°///
"The power of my crystals is shown through my strength."
Chunin of Cloud

Kazuo runs into the training area. "I need to learn more jutsu now that i'm chunin." Kazuo pulls out a lightning scroll and reads through it to find a jutsu he would find interesting.

User Image
"My eye represents the color of my crystals..."
User Image
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:46 pm

Chunin of Cloud

Kazuo spots a jutsu. "This one is perfect!" Kazuo places the scroll on the ground and reads the handsigns required and memorizes them. "Alright here goes nothing!" Kazuo forms the handseals required slowly.
(1/5)

"Cloud Shield Technique!" Kazuo exclaims as he makes the last handsign. A small mist of cloud forms in front of him but fades away almost immediatly. "Dang. This is alot harder then expected." Kazuo takes a moment to focus then prepares to make his next attempt.
(2/5)

Kazuo makes the handsigns a little faster this time. "Cloud Shield Technique!" More cloud forms infront of him but fades away seconds later. "Dang! These are alot harder then my crystal jutsu!" Kazuo reads through the handsigns to make sure he was doing them all correctly and confirms he is and attempts to perform the jutsu again.
(3/5)

Kazuo grunts as he makes the handsigns focusing more into it this time. "Cloud Shield Technique!" An almost complete cloud shield forms infront of him but doesn't last long enough to block anything. "I think I can do this. One more time...I think I got it."
(4/5)

Kazuo creates the handsigns once more and cries out. "Cloud Shield Technique!" The cloud shield forms perfectly in front of Kazuo and stays until Kazuo releases it a few minutes later. "Alright I learned another Jutsu!"
(5/5. Cloud Shield Technique learned.)

User Image
User Image

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:56 pm

Chunin of Cloud

Kazuo looks through the lightning scroll again. "Aha! Here's a useful one." Kazuo looks at the handsign the jutsu requires and memorizes them. "Alright now that I have the handseals memorized time to attempt the technique." Kazuo prepares to make his attempt.
(1/5)

"Here I go!" Kazuo focuses the chakra into his hands when making handsigns. "Electric Needle Spread Technique!" Lightning forms infront of Kazuo but that is all that is formed and it fades quickly. "I just gotta persevere!" Kazuo prepares for his next attempt.
(2/5)

Kazuo makes handsigns again focusing harder and concentrating on his goal. "Electric Needle Spread Technique!" Lightning forms infront of Kazuo yet again but this time faded needles of lightning could be seen for a few seconds but soon dispersed. "Hmmmm...."
(3/5)

Kazuo begins again forming the handseals. "Electric Needle Spread Technique!" The lightning forms in front of Kazuo again and lightning needles can be seen floating for a few seconds but disperse yet again. "I'm not done yet..."
(4/5)

Kazuo creates the handsigns again focusing hard. "Electric Needle Spread Technique!" The electric needles form in front of him perfectly and shoot of from his position flying into trees and bushes. "Alright!"
(5/5. Electric Needle Spread Technique learned.)

User Image
User Image
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:42 pm

Chunin of Cloud

Kazuo puts away the lightning scroll and pulls out a earth scroll. "I better learn some earth jutsu too." Kazuo rolls out the scroll on the floor and searches for a good jutsu and a few moments later he does. Kazuo studies the jutsu for a moment.
(1/5)

Kazuo finishes reading through it and then reads the handsigns needed, he soon memorizes them. Kazuo then makes his handsigns focusing his chakra in his hands. "Earth Release! Stone Spear!" The ground moves in a small part of the area and the ground caves in on small parts but nothing more.
(2/5)

Kazuo creates the handsigns again focusing harder. "Earth Release! Stone Spear!" The ground moves a little and the spear can almost be seen in the ground but doesn't move. "Blast!"
(3/5)

Kazuo creates more handsigns and the spear is formed and rises off the ground for a few seconds then drops. "So close!" Kazuo prepares for his next attempt.
(4/5)

"I think I got it this time!" Kazuo makes the handsigns. "Earth Release! Stone Spear!" The stone spear finally rises and quickly shoots from it's position far away not to be seen for a while. "Alright!"
(5/5. Earth Release Stone Spear learned.)

User Image
User Image

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:07 pm

Chunin of Cloud

Kazuo looks through the earth scroll some more searching for another earth jutsu. "Ah yes this one is perfect." Kazuo reads through the description and memorizes that hand seals. "Ok here I go." Kazuo prepares to attempt the jutsu.
(1/5)

Kazuo makes the handseals. "Earth Release! Mud slide barrier!" A small amount of mud comes up from the ground only a half of a foot then droops back to the earth. "Hmmm..."
(2/5)

Kazuo creates the handseals again focusing hard and long. "Earth Release! Mud Slide Barrier!" More mud forms together in front of him then rises 3 feet off the ground then sloops back onto the ground. "Dang so close." Kazuo huffs a little from on the training he's been doing has taken alot of his chakra.
(3/5)

Kazuo stands back straight up then performs the handseals again. "Earth Release! Mud Slide Barrier!" Alot more mud forms together quickly in front of Kazuo then rises up 20 feet and 15 feet wide then drops quickly. "Almost got it..."
(4/5)

Kazuo makes the handseals again. "Earth Release! Mud Slide Barrier!" Mud rises up at quick speeds and forms together creating a wall 60 feet wide and 45 feet tall. Kazuo holds the barrier up for a few minutes then releases the jutsu and the wall falls back to the earth. "I think that's enough training for a little while..." Kazuo falls onto the ground into a deep sleep from all the work he's done.
(5/5. Earth Release: Mud Slide Barrier learned.)

User Image
User Image
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games