Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Ceron

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:59 pm
KuraiGekkou
About the PM. I think what your concern is that if a certain post was to be PG-13 or not am i correct? after reading through the entirity of the post, i would consider that PG-13.

Maybe some gaia mods freak out about those posts is because they want to prevent something like that earlier from happening.

So why am i posting this up in the general thread here? Well this is just a reminder i guess that some people around us are still a bit younger then us. or vice a versa. So i would like everyone to be more aware of the PG-13 rule.

And about the battle system. Yes Sakura ai. that is correct, You made me proud with your answer.

But where ish the answer to the question after iiiit? ;.;

Oh well...

And yes, I was concerned about that because I know that mods, not just Gaia mods, really take that seriously. I know it from experiance, from seeing it on a number of occasions as well as discussions about it when the topic had ever arisen.

Not just that, but you never know if one of the members who may have seen it decided it was unfit and a violation of the rules. They complain to a mod, the mod takes it very seriously, the entire Guild is shut down because of it. That's not something anyone wants I'm sure, this is a nice place to RP and to battle in, a place I'd rather see remain standing.

And I'll be back in a bit, need food. v.v  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:01 pm
Would you by any chance be reffering to what happened between Kiyoshi and Alef? Just a guess...  

Alef

Hilarious Loiterer

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:04 pm
Celestial Lullaby
Why in real life are you ugly or hawt?? Im neither, im in between alothough all my friends say Im hawt when I put on makeup, which is almost never.

*a random girl jumps up and down*

People say i'm cute...i'm not sure about hot..but everyone loves my hair since i have red hair, they say my eyebrows are perfect or something like that, but...all my friends say that i smile too much T__T i can't help it!?!

Um..one time i was going to put purple streeks in my red hair until this random old lady goes "you better not touch a single strand of that young lady or i'll sue you!!" so i did't get any streeks. My friends are happy i didn't.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:06 pm
Time for eveyrone to throw in photos biggrin  

Immolatus

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:06 pm
lol, i want retro bright purple steaks, I did it one with a gel marker and OMG I looked so HAWT!!

((I was bored during social and decided to color my hair with a really bright purple.. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:08 pm
A few years back, my hair used to be like fire.... at the base, it was almost completely white, and as it gradually when up, it faded from blonde, orange, to red....  

Immolatus

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:08 pm
No Alef. Your handle on the PG-13 love-making scene was nice. However i do urge everyone to try to avoid such scenes as much as possible. Probably like how Susie or Uwasa used to do it in the past. Just some kiss here, love here, and thats about it.

No need to know about what colour or lace your panties or. (though that would be nice X3.. hehee..) but yeah.

Good job Alef Xp.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:10 pm
Sorry, i don't know how to put pictures up from my camera. I'm sorry, i'm technology challenged. Somehow, i can turn on a computer. XP  

Ai`
Crew

Alef

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:10 pm
lol thanks I try not to let details slip... but then again you were the pervert that sat there with popcorn and watched the whole thing... along with Rai I do believe ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:13 pm
uhhh.. I only have two on the computer... Ill get it here...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There ya go, that's the face behind the master mind, hyper, really wacko and evil Celestial.

And Alef, don't insult stalkers, Susie throughout her relationships made both me and Joy rich on Ebay mrgreen  

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

Immolatus

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:17 pm
I just realized I don't have any new photos on this computer... Only have one from last year when I shaved off all my hair and went to my brother's graduation ceremony here.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:18 pm
I wasn''t insutling his stalkerish ness, just being perverted and watching ness. How did she get you rich???

User Image

I think I was in the band room in that one...

scratch that it was being dumb  

Alef

Hilarious Loiterer

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:18 pm
Immolatus.. you are one F4 azn XP.

Awsome look Xp.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:20 pm

*is secretly listening to "Barbie girl" song*

^__^;;

Maybe i could get my mom to put up pictures on my desktop or something.  

Ai`
Crew

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:21 pm
Because we sold photos of her making out with her various boyfriends... hmm that makes me think, who do you think are the campus sluts? Winter is definately the male version but out of they girls?  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games