Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:18 pm
"Crap..." Alastor notices the troubadour of attacks and keeps his Intuitive Aptitude active. First, he manipulates the metal in the knives, stopping them short of him. He explodes them in a containment field and looks forward. He runs and leaps over the blade of wind, his shin left getting badly knicked. "You're aura is hard to beat, but what of your hand to hand skills?" Alastor lands and spins, shooting his right leg at Ricky's upper left torso.

~~~

"Samara!" Nephilis yells as he enters the doors. He found he was unable to control his voice, so yelling was only coincidental. "Are you still here?" He walks in and makes his way to the main room, sitting down on the bed with Rou still in his arms. He was deeply asleep.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:22 pm
Samara was on her way back from the cherry blossom orchard when she heard Neph's voice ringing out. She instantly became worried, thinking something was wrong with Rou, so she took off in her incredibly fast run, making it to Neph's location. "Nephilis, I'm here," she said. "Is everything alright?" she asked worriedly.  

The Lacey Bear

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:24 pm
Ricky frowned unarmed combat wasn't his specialty. He felt the kick to his chest and skidded back. "Okay that..caught me off guard" He said. He rushed at Alastor and jumped in the air using his weather manipulation to get a boost upwards and came down with a powerful axe kick. Which he followed with a roundhouse. He hoped he had at least hit him. "Sorry if I don't meet standards in this department most of my training was with weapons which is why I carry a ton" He said. He reached in his pocket and pulled out a key which he reformed into a small dagger incase he needed it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:31 pm
Mewchloe
"I'm game for training" Chelan said as they discussed the plans. As Ricky begam to flail on the ground Chelan flinched thinking about the gravity residue that had been ment for her. The process looked painful. She wondered if the original stones had hur.t Chelan looked at Alastor with a suprised face. Sure he had said he would help with L'eausis but he had really ment it. She gave him a slight smile. Chelan decided to stay with Ricky and Alastor. She was unsure if Mitsuki was staying if so she would train with him or join in with Alastor and Ricky.

Angelic Agrias
Author stood there and looked back. "Lilith?" as Author slowly turned to see her standing. Of course she thought he was dead due to the rumor and all. But Tezu kept him alive..just in secret. Author stood there smiling with a small grin. "Its been awhile" as he smiled.

Lilith blinked and before she knew it she hurled herself off of the ledge. She hit the ground rolling knocking into Author. "Oh my gosh! I thought you were death" she cried as they rolled on the ground. Lilith hugged him closely. "WHy didn't you...where did you.." she kept trying to figure out what to say but couldn't find the right words. Tears filled her eyes and she hugged him closer.

Author smiled as he rolled down the hill.. "I didn't want to show up just after the rumors.. anyway I kinda wanted to keep it secret" as Author wrapped his arms around her and smiled.

(Okay never eat my friends cooking again....oh god I think I'm gonna puke)  

Miluion Feredir

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:34 pm
(I'm a stove god.)

"I see!" Alastor said, sidestepping the axe kick. He drops to one knee, holding his body with his other foot and hand, leaving one up to block the roundhouse kick. "You have more blades than a lawn!" After he blocks it, using the momentum, he swings his leg around from beneath him to sweep Ricky from his feet.

~~~

"Samara...everything's fine...I just want you to know." Laying Rou down to sleep on his side of the plush bed, Nephilis slowly and reluctantly says,"He's back."  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:38 pm
((well, neither of you have eaten my cooking smile my country style ribs would always be the first thing gone at Frat functions smile ))

Samara blinked a couple times as Nephilis' words sank in. She felt her knees go weak, and she stepped backwards a little clumsily, sinking into a chair. She stared at the floor for a moment as everything began to swim in her thoughts. "Hmm..." was all she could manage to get out of her mouth, not knowing how to phrase what she was thinking.  

The Lacey Bear

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:44 pm
(Hey the best I can cook is a burger so I'm sure it was better than anything I try to cook)

Ricky falls backwards and watches his dagger skid across the ground. "What do you expect from a person raised by the leader of Alloy" He said. He knew his dagger was too far from reach. "Dang" He said. He stood up and raced at him again this time manipulating the weather by making the wind give him a speed boost. He did an upper cut followed by a few kicks. He sighed wishing he was better at hand to hand combat. He made it rain hoping to use that to his advantage soon.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:00 pm
Alastor looks as the blade falls far from Ricky and smiles. "I just won." He lifts his hand below his chin and cartwheels in front of him, cutting him off from the blade. "Going somewhere? Another situation. If this happens, what's next?" He walks forward, almost towering over him. "You don't need weapons. Just your body!" Alastor teleports Ricky's right, coming out of the zone throwing a spinning back kick and teleports again in front of him launching a jumping spinning roundhouse kick.

~~~

"Things...are going to be a bit different depending on if he comes here first of all. If he does, we can't turn him down can we?" Nephilis asks, looking at her, empathizing with her. "Samara, there is something I want you to know about me and my daughters. I've never told anyone this but you. They were mistakes..."  

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:07 pm
Samara looked up at Nephilis when he began to speak again. "No...we can't turn him away," she agreed. Nor would she want to, no matter how conflicted emotionally she might be. He was Tenshi's father, after all, and her first love. As Nephilis continued, she tilted her head a bit. She stood from her seat and moved over next to him, sitting on the edge of the bed, close to him. "What do you mean about them being 'mistakes'?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:07 pm
Ricky was trying to think as he was being assaulted. He flew back from the roundhouse kick. He suddenly felt somthing snap "Thats it" He said. "Your in for it!" He said. Instantly a large dome appeared around him a mixture of his technology control and atoms. He then built energy and realeased it causing a huge elxplosion to come from him making a loud boom and expanding in all directions around him wiping out what ever it hit and leaving behind hurge levels of radiation. As the explosion finished he fell to his knees. "That was...draining" He said not even sure of what he had hit or destroyed.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:20 pm
Beside Ricky was Alastor sprawled out on the ground, his body red and charred from the intense heat and radiation. They were still in Silicia when he exploded. Alastor saved lives when he teleported Ricky out of there. Through his cheek, which only half-existed, one could see his teeth and muscles that were slowly healing. "...." His voice box was destroyed, but that too would repair in a minute. ~If we were in this field at first, I'dve beat you. I guess you win this round Richard.~

~~~

"When my first wife...wel girlfriend died, it left a deep, deep void inside of me that no matter what who I used, it'd never fill. Sooner or later, I came across one that was almost similar to her. We became close then she became pregnant with Lillium and Lillith. I...refused to care for them, but I did from afar." Nephilis looks over to her with tear-sodden eyes. "I almost died. They almost died. I was never there, but...they don't know that."  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:25 pm
Samara placed a hand on Nephilis' cheek. "Nephilis, you cannot beat yourself up over that," she said. "You were young...it was overwhelming, I'm sure. Even though you were not there in person, like you said...you cared from afar. That was the best in your opinion at the time." She pressed a kiss to his forehead. "Neph...you're a wonderful father-- first, with Tenshi and Lunia, who neither one are your own flesh and blood-- but you love them and care for them just the same. And then Rou...I've never seen a father so devoted to their child."  

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:35 pm
"Thank you Samara." Nephilis said befor kissing her back. "I kept that bottled up for so long." He looks back at his son who was still quietly asleep, but facing the two. "I think we should get a room setup just in case. I can feel it coming. Him and much, much more. Riko needs to hurry back. I can't help if I don't know the gameplan."  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:46 pm
Samara nodded. She began to stand up, but stopped. Looking back at Nephilis, she took his hands in hers. "Nephilis...I also want to let you know...Tsuki coming back...it doesn't change anything with us," she said as she looked into his eyes.  

The Lacey Bear

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:08 pm
Ricky looked at Alastor "Thanks for getting us out of there...I guess I lost it for a minute" He said. He was now laying on the ground resting for a bit. "..but as for the win I would call that more of a draw" He said. He looked at his body it was slightly burned from his own attack "Heh I'm going to have to be careful" He said. He looked at Alastor again "and lets get one thing straight the name is Ricky I absolutely dispise the name Richard" He said.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games