Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:06 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica shook her head. "Hunter.." She began to protest. "I really don't think.." She stopped.
If he wanted to be alone, then okay. She would let him be alone. But she really didn't want to leave him alone.

When Hunter was alone and upset he went on rampages. She touched his cheek. "Babe, I love you.."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:21 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter sighed heavily and kissed her cheek. "I know..." he replied to her last sentence. He turned around and walked off in the opposite direction of where Dylan and Ravin had gone, and away from Veronica. He just needed time to clear his head, he knew what Veronica was worried about but he didn't really see that as an issue. If a few humans died then so what.  

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:26 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica watched as he walked off. Her cheek still tingled from his lips. But soon he was gone, out of sight. She felt her knees buckle and she wanted to fall to the ground. But she didn't.

She had a small decision. She could follow Hunter, just sneak around and keep an eye on him.
Or go do as she was told and measure off Ravin.
Hmm. Uhm. No.

Since when did she do what she was told?
Veronica jumped into a tree, tucked her purse away in the branches and jumped down. She kept her distance, staying out of sight. But she was worried about him. She had to keep an eye out for him.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:36 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter continued walking, not really paying attention to where he was going. So of course he wound up by the lake that led to Ravin's underground cave. Although since Dylan had been there with her it would know doubt smell like their sex. He growled suddenly and slammed his fist into a tree. ******** teenagers and their god damn hormones!!! None of this would have happened if Dylan could have just said no and kept his ******** pants on!! He snarled and took off into the woods, he wanted to find a mountain lion, or perhaps a bear. Just something big and mean that he could tangle with to get out some of his frustrations.  

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:41 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

She followed him, having to pick up her speed significantly. But she had to be extra careful not to make a sound.
Veronica flinched as she watched Hunter slam his fist into a tree. His eyes were blazing red and she could feel his anger even from her distance. She could smell the strong scent of sex, even through the water.
Veronica continued to follow him, deeper into the woods. He was flaming pissed. She didn't know what to do. So she climbed up into a taller, oak tree and perched herself, just watching him, bit her lip.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:46 pm
[[haha, Dylan keeping his pants on... love the pic, Demo.]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:48 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter growled, suddenly smelling exactly what he was looking for. A grizzly bear. A savage smile appeared on his face as the bear reared up, sensing danger, and took a swing at him. He snarled and took the bear head on both of them fighting tooth and nail with the other. He bit, the bear bit and clawed. But it was over all to soon and Hunter stood there, panting slightly with a large gash on his face and an even larger one on his stomach. He was covered with the bears blood as well as his own and he whipped around and stalked off to find something else to attack that would actually put up a decent fight.

(( I want his sweatshirt!!! 3nodding ))

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:50 pm
(( I know isn't he yummy?!!? Jackson Hathbone. ( at least I think that is how to spell his last name... xD ) But that is who my original Vamp pic for Hunter is too!!! -drools- ))

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:52 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica bit down harder on her bottom lip. To the point where it was near bleeding. Hunter went after a large bear, and it was neck in neck for the first few moments. Once it was dead, Hunter stood up. He was covered in blood and cut up.
She felt her body pull towards him, but remained in her distance, perched in the tree.
She whimpered softly, feeling pain for him. The pain he was too angery to fell.

And he was off again, looking for something bigger obviously. She jumped down and followed him on the ground, keeping far enough away still. But her fangs still dug into her lip.

|hes managed for the passed few pages! XD||
|and i do too!! love the pic too||  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:55 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan stood there in front of her. "But I want you to be happy Raye. I'm here for you," He picked up on a far away smell.
"Ravin, we need to go. Somethings happening." He sighed softly and took her waist in his arm.

Dylan kissed the top of her head. "Lets just get home, I'm sure Ronnie and Hunter will get here soon enough,"

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:03 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter continued to make his way through the woods, too intent on the kill to notice much else than his objective. He came across a full grown boar hog and another sick grin appeared. Tusks about 6 inches long on each side of it's muzzle and sharp as knives. As well as the animal itself being as large as a greyhound and as musclar as an ox. A boar hog would rip a normal man to shreds withing minutes. Perfect. Hunter crouched down and snarled as the hog grunted and charged at him, gougeing his shoulder with it's tusks. Hunter growled and the process with the bear repeated itself as the animal let out a final dying howl.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:09 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Hunter encountered a boar now. With large tusks and everything. Sharp at that.
Veronica couldn't stand it anymore. It gashed into his shoulder and she let out a whimper, biting down harder on her lip. It broke the skin. She was bleeding, but nothing too much.
The animal let out its final noise and she lept from the tree she had set herself in and landed a bit behind the red eyed, crazed grinning, Hunter. The man she loved. She squeaked softly, almost inaudibly. But she couldn't speak.
What was she going to say? And how pissed would he be that she followed him?

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:19 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter growled and whirled around when Veronica landed behind him. The smell of blood, vampire blood, hit his nose and his senses reeled. The natural instinct of territory and viciousness pulsed through him, he wasn't his "normal" self. He was what nature intended the vampire to be, a killing machine. Not thinking, not even really aware of who she was at the moment, he snarled and lunged at her, knocking her to the ground he crouched over her and hissed, baring his fangs.

(( Told ja he was crazy. Poor Veronica. xD ))

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:24 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica watched as he spun around. His eyes were redder than she had ever seen them. Her own eyes widened, her jaw dropped and he knocked her to the ground.
Hunter wasn't his playful self. He was vicious, not thinking. And Veronica knew this. But she was still terrified.
"Hunter," She hissed, knowing her voice wouldn't matter much. Her lip healed quickly as his mouth revealed his fangs.

She pressed her hands to his chest, lifting him off of her and tossing him to the ground. She stood up, only to crouch down defensivily. Her own instincts that came with the bite came to. "Dammit Hunter, calm down," She growled, staying down and ready to attack back.

||could you even imagine? dude.. scary.||  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:30 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter growled again as she tossed him off of her. Not even registering that she was speaking. All his mind was telling him was that she was in his territory and had just challenged him. Her growl certainly didn't help clear his mind and he snarled and attacked her, catching her across the face.

(( -eats popcorn- Fight Fight Fight!!! xD ))

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games