Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:52 pm

Gil looked down at him, not moving at all from the attack.
"Had nothing else to do, so I decided to see how you all were doing."
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:54 pm

"We're doing fine. Kind of bare in here since it's just been recently built, but fine." Harold said, giving him a closed eye smile, before looking around.

"Hey... Where that b*****d's daughter who was with you last time..?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:58 pm

"She's dealing with some issues on her own right now." Gil said with a shrug.
"So, where are the others?"
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:01 pm

"Out back playing with Lady." Harold said with a closed eye smile.

"Get off me!!" Lady groaned, out in the backyard of the orphanage, attemping to shake off a toddler attached to her leg. She then looked behind her.
"JIMMY IF YOU JUMP FROM THAT TREE I'LL LET THE GROUND BREAK YOUR LEGS WHILE I GET THE ARMS!" She threatened with an eye twitching, before looking down at her side, slapping away a hand.
"I KNOW I've told you before Jacob: YOU CANNOT TOUCH MY GUN!!"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:04 pm

Gil just blinked as he watched them torture Lady before laughing hard enough to fall down.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:08 pm

"Yeah, she's been visiting with us ever since she joined the Barons." Harold nervously laughed, scratching the back of his head. "She's kind of acted like our Baron mother."

Lady continued barking out warnings and commands at the orphans before there was one unmistakable shout for 'dog-pile.'
"OH no, not again.." Lady whimpered, before the kids all seemed to scramble from no where, Harold among them, pouncing on top of Lady, burying her under a pile.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:10 pm

Gil just watched, blinking again.
"...And here I was, thinking she was rather mean to everyone..."
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:14 pm

"Naaah.." A woman chuckled, shaking her head, suddenly appearing by Gil. "No, ever since she first came here as a Baron, she's been playing with the kids. I think that's because she didn't want to go out weapon shopping or drinking in karaoke bars with the others though.."

Lady's head then suddenly emerged from the pile, gasping for air, making a raspy sound through the mask. "Alright you little brats! OFF!!" She shouted with an eye twitching as the kids giggled. "OH YOU THINK I'M PLAYING AGAIN HUH!?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:16 pm

"I see." Gil said, looking at the woman.
"I'd say it's more of a male thing, but seeing what her Mobile Suit looks like, that's not applicable..."
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:22 pm

"I think she just misses having her own kids, if the rumors are true." She said, shrugging.

"Oh? You guys are funny!" Lady growled, glaring at the kids as they refused to move. "DON'T MAKE ME GO CRAZY BARON LADY ON YOU AGAIN!" She threatened, suddenly breaking through to them.

"...You wouldn't..." One voice challenged.

"I would..." She said in a cheery but threatening tone as the kids suddenly moved off and began running away. Lady then began to chase them, yelling with them as she chased them around the backyard.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:27 pm

"...She puts her weapons away before she does this, right..?"
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:31 pm

"No. She always keeps them on hand." She sighed, shaking her head. "We've given up on telling her. When we do she just mutters, 'I can't let it happen again.'"

Lady continued her chase of the children around the backyard, until everything seemed to freeze, including her.

One kid had a gun.
"I've had it!!" He barked, before firing.

A small air soft beebee then hit Lady right in the forehead...

...Who fell over, 'dead'.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:33 pm

"...My god, that kid is lucky..." Gil said with a groan.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:37 pm

"Oh Jacbo's always had a liking for guns. We finally broke down and bought him an airsoft one, but he's always trying to steal Lady's." She sighed, just as Jacob was trying to pickpocket one of Lady's gun.

Lady's hand then latched onto Jacob's wrist, squeezing.
"Jacob. I'll break your hand again if you try to go for my gun again." She growled.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:38 pm

"....Did she just say 'again'...?"
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games