Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Class of 2oo7 Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Talk, Hangout, Class 

Reply Gaian Class of 2oo7 Guild
Gaian Class of 2oo7 Hangout Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 431 432 433 434 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rocky the paladin
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:10 pm
always wondered how fishnets felt hmmmmm....
jk... XP  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:22 pm
Rock in the darkness
oo' im a senior and i'm still lazy also I HATE HOW THE FRESHMEN ACT ALL TOUGH NOW... they cuss a lot more anyone i know and act like they run the place... yet their very jumpy around trashcans XP plus their annoying as hell oo'

Last year's seniors hated us [i was a freshman] because for some reason everyone thought that when they went "FREEESSHHHH-MAN FREESSHHH-MAN" that they should od it back to the upper classes xD and when i was in 7th grade we didn't act like scaredy cats to the 8th graders and never cared about the whole "you should know your place. in a corner." hahahaha xDD  

cali_girl637

Luvshyne

Feline Exhibitionist

7,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:05 am

*is glad that she is out of highschool*

My high school was really lame. Our graduating class had 43 kids (including myself). Everyone there was preppy. And I am not saying preppy is necessarily bad, it is just that they were a really bad breed. If you were not rich, did not go to the Trinity church, act cutesy but were secretly sleeping with every boy in the school, then you were immediately shunned. (Oh, you had to drink, do drugs, etc etc).
That was the whole school! And if you did not fit in to that, well then you were pretty much by your self since there were not enough people to make a second "group".

I used to read a lot... and just made friends from the public high schools.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:19 am
Ello peoples :3  

Unxenophobic

cali_girl637

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:11 am
LuvTyler13

My high school was really lame. Our graduating class had 43 kids (including myself). Everyone there was preppy. And I am not saying preppy is necessarily bad, it is just that they were a really bad breed. If you were not rich, did not go to the Trinity church, act cutesy but were secretly sleeping with every boy in the school, then you were immediately shunned. (Oh, you had to drink, do drugs, etc etc).
That was the whole school! And if you did not fit in to that, well then you were pretty much by your self since there were not enough people to make a second "group".

awww...i'm glad my school has like..over a thousand kids..lol

i kinda hang out with the "mitsfits" like we're not "popular" but there's soo many of us that we don't give a crap about any of that XD and the funny part is i'm the only cheerleader apart of that group and now one of my friends is the football player of the group. hahaha. i love my friends :] and they all hate cheerleaders/all jocks except me and him. we're "exceptions"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:31 pm
cali_girl637
Rock in the darkness
oo' im a senior and i'm still lazy also I HATE HOW THE FRESHMEN ACT ALL TOUGH NOW... they cuss a lot more anyone i know and act like they run the place... yet their very jumpy around trashcans XP plus their annoying as hell oo'

Last year's seniors hated us [i was a freshman] because for some reason everyone thought that when they went "FREEESSHHHH-MAN FREESSHHH-MAN" that they should od it back to the upper classes xD and when i was in 7th grade we didn't act like scaredy cats to the 8th graders and never cared about the whole "you should know your place. in a corner." hahahaha xDD

I feel your pain! and yay were in the same gurde!  

Izzy Derp
Vice Captain

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

Izzy Derp
Vice Captain

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:31 pm
cali_girl637
LuvTyler13

i kinda hang out with the "mitsfits" like we're not "popular" but there's soo many of us that we don't give a crap about any of that XD and the funny part is i'm the only cheerleader apart of that group and now one of my friends is the football player of the group. hahaha. i love my friends :] and they all hate cheerleaders/all jocks except me and him. we're "exceptions"

Lol, Me too!

And In my school they don't do that the only kids that stick togeather are the ROTC  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:09 pm
XxSweet_Toxic_KissesxX
cali_girl637
LuvTyler13

Lol, Me too!

And In my school they don't do that the only kids that stick togeather are the ROTC

There are always exceptions to the stereotypes! And those people are the best 3nodding

What does ROTC stand for? I have never heard of it before >.< ! xd

Luvshyne

Feline Exhibitionist

7,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

cali_girl637

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:34 pm
LuvTyler13
XxSweet_Toxic_KissesxX
cali_girl637
LuvTyler13

Lol, Me too!

There are always exceptions to the stereotypes! And those people are the best 3nodding

What does ROTC stand for? I have never heard of it before >.< ! xd

I'm an exception because I'm a flute playing, cheerleading, gamer. I'm like a starbursts. i make no sense biggrin and what IS ROTC? My friend in NY is part of it and idk what that is..we don't have ROTC at my school..  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:36 pm
XxSweet_Toxic_KissesxX
cali_girl637
Rock in the darkness

ooh. that's cool :] goo Class of 12 8D

I love our graduating year because we graduate that grade that year. 8th grade = 08 10th grade = 10 12th grade = 12 :]  

cali_girl637

Lunar-Tyrant

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:42 pm
omngess anime club was AWESOME lol....hey did you guys watch spirit away cuz we erere watching in anime clube anod for some rason like EVRYBODY watched like 5 times and it was like my first time watching it >O>  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:45 pm
Lunar-Tyrant
omngess anime club was AWESOME lol....hey did you guys watch spirit away cuz we erere watching in anime clube anod for some rason like EVRYBODY watched like 5 times and it was like my first time watching it >O>

uhmm yeah..never heard of it :]  

cali_girl637

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:51 pm
my group of friends is a mix between theatre/choir and the outcasts. lol i love my friends. we call ourselves the council.

i'm prejudice against freshmen cos i don't want them in my school. they've never been there and suddenly they're here... thats why i'm not nice to them

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:54 pm
cali_girl637
XxSweet_Toxic_KissesxX
cali_girl637
Rock in the darkness

ooh. that's cool :] goo Class of 12 8D

I love our graduating year because we graduate that grade that year. 8th grade = 08 10th grade = 10 12th grade = 12 :]

Lol I know!  

Izzy Derp
Vice Captain

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

cali_girl637

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:54 pm
SOM3BODii TOLD M3
my group of friends is a mix between theatre/choir and the outcasts. lol i love my friends. we call ourselves the council.

i'm prejudice against freshmen cos i don't want them in my school. they've never been there and suddenly they're here... thats why i'm not nice to them

What grade are you in? just curious :] and the good part about being a cheerleader is during the rallies, we just cheered XD we have 11 freshmen on the team too, so it was kinda epic.  
Gaian Class of 2oo7 Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 431 432 433 434 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games