Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:34 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
MrAsianK
recca felt something was wrong, so he stopped his research, andwent into drak angel and appeared in front of bixyll "what's wrong?"
" recca ghelp me break dwn this door bxyll used the help of recca and smashed threw the door" bixyll ran thorugh the door and saw berry gagged and tied up his eye went immeadiley black " ...you... sick... ********!!!!" he flew over at his body grabbed him aorund his kneck and throughhim onto the ground
berry crying on the bed.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:36 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
MrAsianK
recca felt something was wrong, so he stopped his research, andwent into drak angel and appeared in front of bixyll "what's wrong?"
" recca ghelp me break dwn this door bxyll used the help of recca and smashed threw the door" bixyll ran thorugh the door and saw berry gagged and tied up his eye went immeadiley black " ...you... sick... ********!!!!" he flew over at his body grabbed him aorund his kneck and throughhim onto the ground
berry crying on the bed.
???: *walks in with girl* woah what happend here  

hydra4

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:37 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
MrAsianK
berry crying on the bed.
bixyll looked over at berry "..." he slwly ripped off the tape form her mouth trying not to hurt her he hugged her crying " im sorry.... i brouught you here..."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:38 pm
Recca pulled Bixyll back, "choose the right path" Recca sent tentacles into dark portals, and they all struck sagara  

MrAsianK

hydra4

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:38 pm
(( stare is anyone mad at me cause........... scream every time i post they ignore it gonk ))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:39 pm
MrAsianK
Recca pulled Bixyll back, "choose the right path" Recca sent tentacles into dark portals, and they all struck sagara
bixyll pulled away from recca and continued to hug berry reapetying im sorry over and over again  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:39 pm
hydra4
(( stare is anyone mad at me cause........... scream every time i post they ignore it gonk ))
(( yea i kind of was on purpose but bixyll was expose to save her not naotas brother but im not mad at you))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:40 pm
recca felt a sever pain in his heart, "no not so soon" Recca fell to the ground unconsious, but he had severely damaged sagara  

MrAsianK

hydra4

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:42 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
(( yea i kind of was on purpose but bixyll was expose to save her not naotas brother but im not mad at you))
((k at least i know and he wasnt going to save her hes naotas evil side remember he would have probrably helped the guy))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:43 pm
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
((k at least i know))
(( sorry man))  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

hydra4

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:44 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
((k at least i know))
(( sorry man))
((k at least i know and he wasnt going to save her hes naotas evil side remember he would have probrably helped the guy))  
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
((k at least i know))
(( sorry man))
((we kinda don't know who it is, so we're focusing on the main problem right now))  

MrAsianK

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
((k at least i know))
(( sorry man))
(( true true))  
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
MrAsianK
berry crying on the bed.
bixyll looked over at berry "..." he slwly ripped off the tape form her mouth trying not to hurt her he hugged her crying " im sorry.... i brouught you here..."
berry hugges him"am you came before something bad happened to me."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:46 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
MrAsianK
berry crying on the bed.
berry hugges him"am you came before something bad happened to me."
bixyll tried to let go but he could "i dont want anything bad to happen to you "  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games