Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:04 pm
Atlas Strongheart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

l+l-Terra-l+l-Yamikoton-l+l-Right Hand of Darkness-l+l-Kirigakure-l+l-Weapon Master-l+l

I'm always up for a good fight!

Atlas looked over at the Mizukage, saying that his form was sloppy. But what really surprised him was that he wanted to stab him. He didn't know what to say or do. The darkness inside his head was clouding his judgment. He left the sword in his hand as if his arm was moving on it's own. Heavy breathing came from him as Atlas's eyes turn from neon yellow back to his own blue eyes. "What....What am I doing?" He said as he was getting closer to the Mizukage slowly. The voice in his head laugh like a sadist would after he tortured his prey. "Yes! Stab him! show me that blood you crave for Terra!" The voice said out loud as Atlas held the sword with two hands. Half him said no, but his darker part said yes. A conflict with his own mind as his vision was going blur.

Question is, are you up to it?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:14 pm
Yun looked at him and then his face turned to anger.

"What are you a coward!! You cannot be a ninja if you are not willing to strike your foe, even if its an ally!! The rule of the mist is if you defect, you die. Now stab me!"  

Cain the Blade

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:19 pm
Atlas Strongheart

l+l-Terra-l+l-Yamikoton-l+l-Right Hand of Darkness-l+l-Kirigakure-l+l-Weapon Master-l+l

Atlas eye's finally changed to full neon yellow as he started to charge at Yun with full speed. A yell came from the young weapon master as he attempted to impale Yun in the left side of his chest with the broadsword in his hands "Yes! Yes! stick him like the pig he is!" The demonic voice said in his head as expression of anger was on his face. The darkness in his right hand was glowing even brighter with it's darkness. Atlas has somewhat loosen control of his senses, The Yamikoton Mark on his right hand was the source of it all.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:22 pm
Yun watched him stabbed him. He stood still and had no emotion on his face, as was his training in the Lost Salvation swordstyle. As the sword is pulled out, green flames of pure chakra start to heal the wound in a matter of seconds, as if the sword had never stuck into him. Yun didn't flinch once.

"You have combatting feelings in your mind, which is why your sword strike was slightly more crooked and at a slight angle. It wasn't a clean stab. Is there something that you need to tell me?"  

Cain the Blade

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:28 pm
Atlas Strongheart

Atlas pulled the sword out of Yun's chest, but the wound quickly healed up, like it was never there to begin with. Atlas began to slowly come back to his senses as he dropped the sword, his eyes turning back to his original color as he held his head with his hands. "What just...happen?" He asked if anyone knew what did happen. He did remember stabbing Yun, but only fragments of it. The sword on the ground was blooded, he now remembered clearly. "I... I don't really know what to say." He told the Mizukage as he quick the sword back up.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:40 pm
Yun turned to Rini.

"I'll deal with this student. Teach him the basics until he is ready to take his genin test. Then send him to my office."

Yun formed a handsign as his body transforms into lightning and shoots off towards his office.  

Cain the Blade

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:47 am
User Image
Elseth Lamperouge
Genjutsu

The fear of becoming something you don't want to be..

Bunshin no jutsu. She could deal with that one. Her hands carefully formed the seals Rini had shown her, and she applied the chakra correctly, so that in a few eyeblinks, three clones of Else were present. She found this jutsu very easy, the flow of chakra was easy to direct for her, and it didn't cost her much energy either. She started to move around, and her clones mimicked her movements perfectly. Else smiled to Rini, as a sign she didn't have trouble with this one.

She also smiled to the new student, she had caught his name was Atlas. He appearantly was into weapons, seeing the sword he had with him, and she was right about that. She was however a little bit shocked that he stabbed the Mizukage and that that last one actually asked for it. As humble as she was, her hand shot up to cover her shocked expression. Both men were not to mess with, she noticed that right away. Even though one was already Mizukage and the other a mere student.

..and no one you can tell about your fears

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:25 am
Atlas Strongheart

Atlas notice Else was shocked at what he did to there own Kage, stabbing him like he was nothing. He then sheathed his broadsword on his back, looking at both Rini and Else with an apologetic bow. The voice in his head rang out once more, a laugh at first as Atlas was now wondering who this person was. "Who are you? How did you enter my mind?" Atlas said as the demonic voice laugh out even harder and louder. "Oh, you're just full of it aren't you!? I am both your savorer and your destroyer. I am what you are, the darker side of your own soul, Terra!" It said as Atlas expression from outside his mind was in shock. He quickly lifted his body from the bow as he shook his head to act like nothing happen to him. The demonic voice was cleared from his mind, but he knew that he was still hiding deep in his mind "Forgive me Rini sensai and Else-dono. I... Don't know what came to me." He told them as he had a sad expression on his face

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:11 am
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Chuunin | Medic

Rini could not move -- could not breathe -- as she felt the dark chakra within Atlas awaken. She could only stare as he lunged in to impale Yun. Ordinarily, she might have jumped up and try to intervene, but the knowledge that Atlas could not really do any damage to the Mizukage -- between his training and the healing Angel within him -- and the mixture of shock and fear kept her in place. It had not been her imagination. He really was like Neo. Mmm, the Mizukage's blood . . . I would love to have a taste of that . . . Rini watched with dull eyes as the wound healed and Yun vanished.

Dropping her gaze back to her lap and away from the varying expressions on Atlas's face, she touched her cheek. Though the wound had long since healed, she could still feel Neo's fist -- could still feel his hand around her throat -- could still see the unbridled fury and hatred in his eyes. Voice soft and somber, she acknowledged Else's success, "Very good, Else-san." Atlas's apology stole her next words away, and she lifted her empty gaze to him. After a moment of studying the boy blankly, she pushed herself to her feet and continued. "Please practice the last two jutsu on your own, Else-san, while I have a word with Atlas-san. When I return, we shall proceed with your genin test."

Rini stepped toward Atlas and gently took a hold of his elbow. Softly, she said, "You may not, but I do. Come." The medic led him away from Else -- to the other side of the practice field where they could speak without being overheard. "It appears you've discovered your inner demon." Mmm, yes, and he's got a healthy taste for blood.

((It's come to my attention, Noa, that though it was done differently when I was in the Academy, the students (now, at least) are supposed to already know the three basic ones and the instructors are just present to test the students in them. *shrugs* Guess that means you'll be a genin all the faster. >_<))

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:08 am
((as mizukage, i erquire them to know atleast 4 of the 5 academy student water jutsu techniques))  

Cain the Blade

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:32 am
User Image
Elseth Lamperouge
Genjutsu

Else smiled kindly at Atlas and gently placed her hand on his underarm, to let him know she didn't mind. She was curious however, what had happened. It seemed like he had been possessed by something, and she wondered if it was the same that happened to her a while ago. She had killed a lot of people, that she knew, but she couldn't quite recall how and what happened. People called it the Kurama trait, but she was pretty sure that Atlas didn't have that, since Rini took him apart to talk to him about it. She wished she knew a jutsu that enabled her to hear what they were talking about.

While they were talking, Else did as requested and started to learn the remaining jutsu. She started with Henge no jutsu, but for that she needed a mirror to see if it actually worked. She walked to the building and found a glass that was reflecting great. Now she could begin. She knew the needed signs for the jutsu and did them swiftly. She channeled her chakra into the seals, and a poof of smoke gathered around her. When she could look in the window again, her features were the same as Rini's. She was very pleased with this.

Last but not least, Else had to learn Kawarimi. This was probably the hardest for her to do, as she had more affinity with the illusion jutsu's. She got through the necesarry seals for the jutsu and tried to replace herself with a log that was on the ground some meters away from her. She did not succeed in doing this the first time, she just created a lot of smoke but stayed in place. She probably hadn't concentrated enough and tried again to replace herself. This time it worked out for the better, where Else had been standing was now a log and Else had travelled some distance to be in the log's place. It wasn't as hard as she had expected it to be.

Waiting for Rini and Atlas to return, she sat down on the ground. How much she wished to interfere, she couldn't do that. First of all, it was not her problem and second, she didn't want to get scolded like the kids inside the building while she was progressing so well. And she knew Rini would not like someone eavesdropping, even if it was great display of ninjutsu.

((OOC: Cain, do I have to change my elements then, because I don't have water as my elements* honestly, I don't know why, it makes more sense to have it*
Rini, for my other rpc's I had to learn the basics at the academy as well. I never heard of that rule either, but this explains why everyone gets a way with one post learns while they do not have bloodlines etc to bring the amount of posts down))

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:36 am
(@Demonic Slayer Wasuken: You took that idea of an inner demon from me and Koneko you basterd xD )  

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:13 pm
(Lol, I just joined the party! XD)

Atlas Strongheart

Atlas nodded at Else with a small smile before he was dragged away with Rini. When they were at a good distance from Else, he listen to what the young chunin said, surprised as that she already know what this thing was in his head. "An inner demon? That's what it is?" He asked her as he lifted his right hand up in front of his face. This mark on his hand was glowing dark yet again as he finally knew what it was now. "Rini sensai. Am I... Different?" He asked her as his hand limb back to his side as he looked at her face for the answer.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:35 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Chuunin | Medic

"Different from most . . ." Rini hedged, shifting and looking away from Atlas. Carefully, she continued, "From what I understand, it is the result of a bloodline trait. I'm not sure which, but it's connected to the mark on your hand. My -- old teammate had it, too. That's how I know. It's triggered and strengthened by anger, hate, and other such negative emotions. You must have a strong will and keep it in check, otherwise . . ." The medic trailed off, absently rubbing her throat, expression distant and somber. After several moments, she took a breath and dropped her arm back to her side. "You cannot let it control you or sway your actions, Atlas-san. That path leads only to darkness and despair. It is not a path I would wish upon anyone." Especially, Neo. The shadow-thing sneered. Funny. As I recall, you did just that.

Rini shook her head, turning and walking back toward Else with a motion for Atlas to follow. "Alright, change of plans, kids. Since you're required to know at least four of the five basic jutsu for your elements -- and I'm only qualified to teach you water . . . which neither of you can use . . . -- we're going on a little field trip to Konoha and Iwa. Pack anything you think you need for the trip and meet me at the front gates. We'll leave as soon as you both are ready. Dismissed!" With a small salute, Rini strode away, expression grim. Was this really a good idea? To be alone with them away from the village -- especially with Atlas around to remind her of Neo?

This was definitely going to be interesting . . . You mean fun.

((To the Mizukage Palace --> wink )

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:42 pm
User Image
Elseth Lamperouge
Genjutsu

Else smiled, she was ready to see more of the world. She jumped up to get her belongings that she really, really should have with her from the orphanage and then she would meet the other two at the gates. Else had only been outside the village twice, once when she didn't live here yet and once to destroy a complete village. She was wondering what would happen when she got out with her sensei and Atlas

-exit to gates-

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games