Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zurgi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 3:13 pm
Well, Menegil, we do nothing as crew. I think that at the moment, at max, two crew members are needed.

Especially if we just accept people if they meet our standards rather than having to discuss it. But that's just my opinion *shrugs*

On the topic of the Sil: I'm planning on re-reading it once again once I get through HoME, Tree and Leaf, The Letters of JRR Tolkien, and The Road to Middle-Earth whee  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 3:41 pm
Zurgi
Well, Menegil, we do nothing as crew. I think that at the moment, at max, two crew members are needed.

Especially if we just accept people if they meet our standards rather than having to discuss it. But that's just my opinion *shrugs*

On the topic of the Sil: I'm planning on re-reading it once again once I get through HoME, Tree and Leaf, The Letters of JRR Tolkien, and The Road to Middle-Earth whee

...if you read all of HoMe, that could be months from now.

Then again, by the time you read all of HoMe, you won't really need to re-read the Sil.  

Falathrim

Melian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 4:09 pm
I agree with the two crew members thing. There isn't really any problems in the guild, except for accepting people.. but who are you going to take down though?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 4:27 pm
Falathrim
...if you read all of HoMe, that could be months from now.

Then again, by the time you read all of HoMe, you won't really need to re-read the Sil.

Well, I'm not just starting reading it now. I'm on volume six, at the moment. I've been reading other books randomly too, though xd  

Zurgi

Ryuke Dragon

Dangerous Trader

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:27 pm
Nimbrethil
Welcome to the guild, Miaka and Ryuke.

You lost 3 copies of the Sil, Ryuke? How'd you manage that? XD

Massive. Skills.
I'm a very forgetful guy.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:49 pm
I guess so.

I haven't lost any of my books. Although...I might have lost my Tolkien biography, although there's a chance of me finding it randomly in my room.

My copy of the Silmarillion is warped though because I set it beside the tub without checking if there was water on the ledge first sweatdrop  

Zurgi

Menegil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:59 pm
Zurgi

Three mods are enough, provided everyone agrees on the shortening of mods.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:12 pm
I think everyone agrees on that, Menegil. But we can wait for them to say so xd I agree.  

Zurgi

Imyavie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:25 pm
Welcome, you two!

I keep mistaking Ryuke for thaxul! sweatdrop I suppose I shall have to get used to that...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:25 pm
I agree with the shortening of the mods and I officially put up my position to be taken away. So that way cleaning this will be quick and easy. ^_^

And I wish I could get around to finishing Unfinished Tales.....ironic......so that I can move on to other stuff and maybe reread the Sil., but school is just running me rampant. The only reason I get on here so much is because all the papers I have to write for english is driving me insane so I get on here, type a little, get on here, type a little, just to keep my sanity.

Plus we are taking MAP testing this week, then I have full band districts this Friday, plus Math homework, and a history test/history projects to work on. And I am supposed to have a date Saturday afternoon after my church garage sale gets over with. Oh I almost forgot I have church tomorrow night, and I have to get my tux for prom. And Thursday I have to ref a soccer game....holy crap I am busier than I thought.

In other words I have no time to do hardly anything, much less read.  

Onoj

Zurgi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:34 pm
Wow, you've got a lot going on there, Onoj.

I don't have too much now, thankfully. Aside from badminton, volunteering, band, school, homework, and whatnot. I'm going to the middle school's concert tomorrow night, since the teacher gave us free tickets for helping out.

Should be interesting. She was making sure she knew the night we were coming (they have two nights for the concert, the group of us decided to go the same night), so I have a feeling she'll single us out again like at the holiday concert when she made us come up on stage sweatdrop

I guess I shall wait and see tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 11:00 pm
imyavie
Welcome, you two!

I keep mistaking Ryuke for thaxul! sweatdrop I suppose I shall have to get used to that...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one doing that!  

Elainya

Onoj

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:32 am
Elainya
imyavie
Welcome, you two!

I'm so glad I'm not the only one doing that!

Lol I was just going to type that because I got on here and was like....when did Thaxul get a Devil's Tale?!?!?.............OOOOOHHHHH. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:36 am
Zurgi

My copy of the Silmarillion is warped though because I set it beside the tub without checking if there was water on the ledge first sweatdrop

I did something similar to my copy of the Sil too. Someone's bottle of water leaked over it when I was in NC a few years ago. Same thing has also happened to my copy of ROTK. <___<; Good thing they were the cheap ones. XD

..They do look alike. ;D  

Melian

Miaka_MoonBlossom

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:44 am
Menegil
OMG Miaka is here! So many months after my invitation, she finally decides to come inside!! You are most welcome.

LOL Thank you. 3nodding I was actually off of Gaia for a little while while I dealt with an atomic semester bomb myself. But now the semester is winding down and I have much more time for fun.

The guild looks great, Menegil.  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games