Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3218 3219 3220 3221 3222 3223 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:35 am
I just want to live as sustainably as possible within reason. I don't really have a problem with no meat since I'm vegetarian already and as for electricity I'm a pro camper and there are ways to get energy like electricity from renewable sources. For instance, there's these nifty skylights that essentially magnify sunlight so you get more light and they use no electricity. Also you can get solar panels for instance to run a generator and then use it for just a few things like to run your fridge.

I also love muffins.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:48 am
Too bad sun panels are way too expensive still to be used in large scale, also we don't get enough sun over here to be able to use them effectively.

There are loads of different ways to save energy and the environment, most are just very expensive. And on top of that people are just plain lazy~

Ah, could go on and on about this topic, but I think I'll leave it now. I'll focus on my tasks for my 'Concepts of sustainability' course instead xD  

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:58 am
hehehehe. quite so.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:34 am
Man this sucks, today I find out if Im going on a relief trip for my job. Because of the hurricanes that hit Texas/Louisana. Which is wack becuase they arent even renting a car, gotta take our own vehicle and dont even know if they'll remburst gas money. I know the hotel will be paid for but the food is supposed to be coverd but Im not sure. So I gotta bombard management with questions today. If I go I'll be gone for maybe 2 weeks or sooner it just depends. But I already know the store managment is very very poor. stare I might as well not go.  

Gash Rain

gearfreak

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:03 pm
Can anyone recommend any good RPs, in their opinion?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:30 pm
Ummm depends on your prefrence there Gear.

Yup im gonna be gone for two weeks, w/o net acess crying but I really need the money for the holidays so im gonna do it. See yall later  

Gash Rain

gearfreak

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:54 pm
In your opinion

Edited 3 times due to the epic fail that is the new quote system.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:44 am
Nyaa~
I'm sleepy...

Okay, so the con = geek paradise. I played Unreal Tournament a lot, some Guitar Hero, and WoW...

However, there was a hockey team staying at the hotel, and most of them were on my floor, including a group next door to ours.
They apparently won two games against U of A.
They apparently thought it was a good idea to get SMASHED and have a party at the hotel.
At 3 in the morning.

We were wishing them horrible hangovers in the morning. I wound up recovering -some- sleep on the trip home, after a particularly bad bout of carsickness x_x

Andd... I had about eight pieces in the art show, and none of them sold v__v
Which reminds me >3> I need to get the portfolio back to my art teacher.  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:31 am
Awwww, sorry DTT. I know how cons can go. Get some rest though!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:36 am
Join Battleground Infinity gear. I know I will, but thats just because I want to kick the crap out of people.  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:57 am
Once it's finished lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:07 am
True. Not every rp benefits from the loose rough and ready style I use.  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Nostrus Silverstream

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:23 am
So... Let's start here. I've been a member for a while, but haven't been on Gaia for a long time, so... I'm back! lol Umm, ummm...

Hi? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:39 am
Hey Zephyte, hows it going

Well apparantly there was " mis communication " so i wasted 4.5 hours on the road only to learn that the hurricane relief team was suppposed to meet this saturday. I feel tired as hell been up since 4am. Anywho im still here for the rest of week. I probably shouldnt join any new rps then again .... hmmmm  

Gash Rain

gearfreak

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:02 pm
Skreemer
Join Battleground Infinity gear. I know I will, but thats just because I want to kick the crap out of people.

Not really a big fan of Rps that are played like card games, which, at this point is kind of what it seems like, full of rules, mechanics, specs, etc... But I could be wrong.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3218 3219 3220 3221 3222 3223 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games