Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3225 3226 3227 3228 3229 3230 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Seaphron

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:32 pm

Tatsuman
Seaphron
Tatsuman
Seaphron
Tatsu it makes me sad inside crying
I know... crying
What are we sad about again?
UH... Tatsu and Chrono being silent protagonists I think

Ah, yes.
They seriously need to learn to overcome that shyness. It get's annoying when he talks to everyone else. crying
Seriously. We can only hope for the best in the future!

It would be nice to see a new Earthbound game come out, or even the old ones redone in 3d or something.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:33 pm

Sauvie
Tatsuman
Seaphron
Tatsuman
Seaphron
I know... crying

Ah, yes.
They seriously need to learn to overcome that shyness. It get's annoying when he talks to everyone else. crying
What about Mario in Mario RPG, he freaking learns how to shapeshift to make a point

Hmmm. Also an issue. In SPM he just learns to communicate with a hand gesture.

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:34 pm

Tatsuman
Sauvie
Tatsuman
Seaphron
Tatsuman
Seaphron
I know... crying

Ah, yes.
What about Mario in Mario RPG, he freaking learns how to shapeshift to make a point

Hmmm. Also an issue. In SPM he just learns to communicate with a hand gesture.
well in SPM he has Tippi and Peach and Luigi... Bowser... well he is entertaining but not the best at communicating
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:35 pm

Sauvie
Tatsuman
Seaphron
Tatsuman
Seaphron
I know... crying

Ah, yes.
Yeah, but at least transforming powers are bloody useful.

Seaphron

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:36 pm

Seaphron
Tatsuman
Seaphron
Tatsuman
Seaphron
I know... crying

Ah, yes.

It would be nice to see a new Earthbound game come out, or even the old ones redone in 3d or something.

Hope springs eternal.

I just want the third one. It was originally for the N64. Then I expected it to be out soon. Then it was scrapped, and I lost hope. Then they decided to convert it to a GBA project, so I finally thought I'd be able to play it.
And now, they have no plans to release it in the US, which really pisses me off.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:38 pm

Tatsuman
Seaphron
Tatsuman
Seaphron
Tatsuman
Seaphron
I know... crying

Ah, yes.

Hope springs eternal.

I just want the third one. It was originally for the N64. Then I expected it to be out soon. Then it was scrapped, and I lost hope. Then they decided to convert it to a GBA project, so I finally thought I'd be able to play it.
And now, they have no plans to release it in the US, which really pisses me off.
Wow, I didn't know all of that about the third one. Did it get any good reviews from the Japanese?

Seaphron

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:39 pm

Seaphron
Tatsuman
Seaphron
Tatsuman
Seaphron

Ah, yes.

Hope springs eternal.

Wow, I didn't know all of that about the third one. Did it get any good reviews from the Japanese?

The top of GI's best seller list.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:40 pm

Tatsuman
Seaphron
Tatsuman
Seaphron
Tatsuman
Seaphron

Ah, yes.

Hope springs eternal.

what was the story with the 3rd one anyway?

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Seaphron

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:41 pm

Tatsuman
Seaphron
Tatsuman
Seaphron
Tatsuman
Seaphron

Ah, yes.

Hope springs eternal.

I now have the sudden urge to go play my roms of the first two. (just got them recently). The top of the list and they don't want to release it here? I think it would do quite well but that is just me.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:42 pm

Sauvie
Tatsuman
Seaphron
Tatsuman
Seaphron

Hope springs eternal.

Not sure. I know there are 4 main characters as usual, but as to story, I haven't read. Don't want to spoil it. (Hoping for VC release) I'm thinking of importing it and getting scripts of the internet.

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:43 pm

Tatsuman
Sauvie
Tatsuman
Seaphron
Tatsuman
Seaphron

Hope springs eternal.

Not sure. I know there are 4 main characters as usual, but as to story, I haven't read. Don't want to spoil it. (Hoping for VC release) I'm thinking of importing it and getting scripts of the internet.
not that, I mean wasnt there balance issues in that game though?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:45 pm

dramallama

Akkad`

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:45 pm

Seaphron
Tatsuman
Seaphron
Tatsuman
Seaphron

Hope springs eternal.

I now have the sudden urge to go play my roms of the first two. (just got them recently). The top of the list and they don't want to release it here? I think it would do quite well but that is just me.

Well, it is a GBA game, so maybe they think no one will buy a new GBA game? That's kinda the same reason we didn't get EarthBound Zero/ MOTHER. Plus a lot of the game's humor is from a Japanese point of view poking fun at the west. Maybe they think it won't translate.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:47 pm

Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie
Tatsuman
Seaphron

not that, I mean wasnt there balance issues in that game though?

No. That was the first one, EarthBound Zero. The final stages of the game weren't tested for bugs and balance issues, so it's basically an unfair fight the entire final stages of the game. Some enemies can kill a party member with a single shot.

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

Seaphron

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:47 pm

Tatsuman
Seaphron
Tatsuman
Seaphron
Tatsuman
Seaphron

Hope springs eternal.

Well, it is a GBA game, so maybe they think no one will buy a new GBA game? That's kinda the same reason we didn't get EarthBound Zero/ MOTHER. Plus a lot of the game's humor is from a Japanese point of view poking fun at the west. Maybe they think it won't translate.
Ah okay, that all would make sense. I wasn't even thinking of it like that. It makes more sense now that I think about it.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3225 3226 3227 3228 3229 3230 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games