Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3226 3227 3228 3229 3230 3231 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Cobalt

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:13 pm
Can't hurt to post it rather than PM it. That way, you get an audience greater than one. I'm pretty busy too, but it sounds interesting. Moar? :3

Welcome KiNG!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:15 pm
Quote:
Story
The great Yahooan Empire enjoyed 150 of years of prosperity the likes of which had never been seen before, under a young new ruler by the name of Mobius Tyler. Then, in an attempt to secure peace in the galaxy once and for all, he constructed 6 secret ships unlike any ever seen before. However, his plan backfired, and he fled to the edges of the galaxy after a bloody fight against his own people. He has not been seen since.

Now, the Empire is in chaos. Criminal overlords fight for control over enormous swatches of territory, the government is in shambles. The mighty SuperCruisers, once rare and used by the military to keep the most determined of criminals in line, are now commonplace, with criminal empires possessing many stolen SuperCruisers.

The two main criminal factions, the Black Shadow and Blood Suns are locked in a vicious war, annihilating all those who stand between them. But many smaller factions are taking advantage of the detraction, and growing in power. If trends continue, the Empire will soon be locked in an all-out civil war.

Direct copy from the main page of the RP, tell me what you think.  

gearfreak

Gash Rain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:38 pm
Kalevala well I'll have to look into it. Though visiting the eastern continent would fun in itself. I want to visit Venice in my life time.

BTW gear Im loving the sound of your Sci fi rp. Kinda reminds me of Eureka 7 with a mix of Outlaw Star.

Does anyone else remember an old school anime Sci Fi showed once called Legend of Green 5 : Ran, or i belive thats the title at least.

World was like covered in sand, some wierd alien plant lady was cutting off the worlds oceans/water deep underground.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:45 am
Trowa

Thank you! : DD
-dances with you-

Cobalt

Thank you!

C:

I just saw for V for Vendetta...which I haven't seen in a while.
I love this movie.

undressyourbones

Shy Fatcat

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:23 am
I agree, it is an awesome movie. Hugh Weaving as V and a bald Natalie Portman, mmmmmmm, what more could you want from a movie?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:01 am
VI VERI VENIVERSUM VIVUS VICI!!!  

Gale OverDrive

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:05 am
Man, I am totally drained now.

I just had to rewrite an epic profile, created by Gale, that gaia ate last night.

scream And I have an exam in 11 hours! I need sleep!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:44 am
Faithfulness to the source material? Involvement of the author?
Seriously, they had better not screw Watchmen up.  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:58 pm
Ugh... I have this song I used to listen to a lot before I kind of forgot about it, and now I want to listen to it again, but I can't remember the band or the song name...
It's sung in German (mom says it was nordic), I think, and the music video has the guys dressed up in medieval-style armour and they're doing a reenactment of a war, or something...

I'm raiding youtube to see if I can find it v_v
I thought the band was a variation on something like 'rain' or whatever...

EDIT: Found it. TYR- Regin Smiður  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:32 pm
I'm bored.  

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:11 pm
You're also ticklish! heart

But, I'm sick, so I'll spare you. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:55 pm
Sounds kinda fun, gear. What level of technology? I likes me some techno-toys. :3

Yeah, I've read and loved Watchmen (*points to sig*), so I'm waiting for the movie on bated breath, too. Have yet to read V for Vendetta, so I'll make my comparison when I do that.  

Cobalt

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:45 pm
I'll just leave this here.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:51 pm
Well, for tech level... It's going to be all my own tech, and I like to go overboard.

The "supercruisers" mentioned will be around 250 km long if it gives you any idea...  

gearfreak

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:55 pm
*points* Ojiisan stretched the page~

*nibbles on dried ramen*  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3226 3227 3228 3229 3230 3231 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games