Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:00 pm

TheWingsOfTheGods
Jake closed his eyes......"i know only one way i can think of with just us......." he said, sighing, throwing katsuro a note with his plan on it......

((really, i can think of one way now....but can only be done by three active people in the guild......one of them me......))

katsuro grab the note with his two fingers and was reading it. he then put the note away in his coat pocket and look at jake and nodded. "its a deal. we may win this way." he said. but will it affect a archangel like mikyo? a bringer of death with every footstep. it was like facing the death god himself. he that saw what he was doing and it shook him alittle bit. "lets see about that mikyo. lets see if you can face the demon of death." he said.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:03 pm

((did you read the post on the previeous page))

Oni_Soul

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:07 pm

Oni_Soul
((did you read the post on the previeous page))

(yea i did. why? is there something i miss?)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:08 pm

Rahenno looked down at Mikyo, but looked up to him as a great fighter, Good or Bad. Even though he only fought Mikyo once when he was Genin, Rahenno now wonder how he would fair against him. Rahenno wasn't going to jump in unless it was absolutily nessary.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:08 pm

((how are you going to summon the Demon of Death if its only you two online... question ))

(((^...damn...^)))
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:12 pm

(summon the demon of death? i was talking about my demon. the nibi. the demon tailed beast of death. XD)

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:13 pm

((i know a way to beat him, with out the demon of death he speaks of......))

Jakes cockyness Seemed to return, but this was just a mask to keep himself cool, "your right, we will die, but not by your hands...." he said, as he opened his eyes as looked back at mikyo as he cursed seal spread rapidly across his body.

((if it doesn't work DSW....i'll have to use what i used on you and kit before.....again....))
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:18 pm

____~ Jedi Uchiha~____

Jedi Phoenix Uchiha - Clouds Master of Darkness
Cloud - Sannin/ Assassin

User Image

Jedi had not seen the man in a while, but the man of the two he had only ever feared seemed to be more feeble to him now, as he was stronger then before. "Defense is the only option right now, he can kill with that metal." He said as his uncovered right eye transformed into the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. "Dont be ignorant of his power." He said jumping behind a tree while forming hand seals.

User Image

"I am the Darkness and the darkness is death."

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:19 pm

Jake took out 2 more notes, throwing one each to Rahenno and Jedi.....
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:25 pm

"You will die none the less, Jake. And even if you defeat me, your Fox would run wild destroying everything." Mikyo looked up to Rahenno,"And not even your Kage will be able to stop it." He looked back down at the one that had the demon. "You would die for nothing. What makes you that I wont flee and let you desimate your village? "

Oni_Soul

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:29 pm

"The Great Mikyo flee?....why that would be a sight......," he chuckled slightly, but then getting serious again, "i will die, but not today, and not by any one here's hands.....," he spoke again taking a defensive stance, his eternal Mangekyou at the ready....
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:31 pm

Rahenno looked confused. What is he talking about, i have complete control of my demon. He though wondering what he was talking about. "What are you getting at?" Rahenno shouted to Mikyo.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:35 pm

____~ Jedi Uchiha~____

Jedi Phoenix Uchiha - Clouds Master of Darkness
Cloud - Sannin/ Assassin

User Image

Jedi's voice rang out through the area as though he wasnt behind the tree watching mikyo with his reflector on his glove. "Since when do you ever run? quit feeding them this crap." He said.

User Image

"I am the Darkness and the darkness is death."
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:35 pm

katsuro thought about this for a minuet. he then look back at mikyo "the village destroyed.....my once home town. but i cant let the pass get to me. i will fight full force if i have to. but not now. i know what would happen if i do." he said as his eyes flash black to purple. and besides. there are strong people that could stop me if i go threw all my tails. also. when do you ever run?" he said.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:47 pm

Finally snapping out of her trance Susumu takes action. "This is all wrong." She takes Kasumi in her arms and flickers off to her house to inform the real Susumu of what is going on.

After Susumu leaves for what seems to be a second...

An unusually strong gust of wind brings the arrival of Susumu, looking stern as ever. All the information she collected from that clone came in handy this is definitely no place for Kasumi to be. "MIKYO!" Susumu calls out ..."You said you would protect my families life do you not remember? what you are doing now is endangering our lives! I do not want to have to fight you, but you are leaving me no choice!" She readies herself, staying light on her feet just in case Mikyo makes any sudden movements.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games