Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:38 pm

Wiggling his nose a bit, he smiled and giggled. "Silly kittyboi~" He wiggled his muzzle back and licked Felix's tongue, blushing some as he yawned.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:42 pm

~Felix Bongiovi~

Felix smiled and nuzzled the side of Drew's face.
"Still don't wanna go up to your room for some rest?~" He asked.

L Ahkmill

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:45 pm

Drew pouted a bit and pawed at your chest, "Oh... fine.." Wiggling himself up into a sitting pose, he offer his paw to Felix.

(I'm not even tired at all @w@ I jsut can't keep RPing! Plus I think we added enough for the others to work around XD)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:49 pm

~Felix Bongiovi~

Felix smiled and took Drew's paw.
He then leaned over and gave the skulf a little kiss on the cheek before they left.

((I could probably keep going, but I'm just so tiiiiired.
XP
This RP is the only reason I'm staying up this late.
But, now I'm off to bed.
Night~))

L Ahkmill

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:51 pm

Walking slowly to his room, he shut the door with his tail and bid the cafe a goodnight, happy to have some company for the night.

(Alrighty then~ Nini~)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:39 am

(((....Wow. That's a lot of posts! >w<))

Rocky pushed the phone away from him. "Nu. I dun take chocolates from strangers~ I just take piz- woah!" Before he could finish his sentence, he fell from his barstool, flat onto his back. "Oof! Eh, ouch..." He said, the ceiling spinning above him. "Woah~~~"

LimberNimbleShadow

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:41 am

Derrik clamored back through the kitchen door, carrying an elegant mug on a saucer. "I got the.." He looked around the room slowly looking for the feline that had ordered the beverage. "Oh," he muttered, seeing as how he must have taken too long. "Well.. great." He trudged over to Rocky, whom was laying on the floor, and dumped the espresso on him with a quiet giggle.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:32 pm

Dimitris burst out laughing as Rocky hit the floor. "Yahtzee!!!"

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:25 pm

Murring peacefully as he padded down the stairs, now dressed as the Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland, taking his bag and tossing it up in the air, giggling some as it fell gently on his head as the hat to finish the attire. "My my, and I thought I was mad..." He said, looking over Rocky.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:25 pm

Yue walked in, seriously tired of the constant vanishing acts he was being forced to pull but hopefully things would be ok. He looked about the safe, smiling softly as he stood still and watched for a moment before slipping to a chair at the far side of the bar counter.

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

King Geek

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:37 pm

Ren had fallen asleep at the counter, but soon bolted upright and pointed across the room. "YOU!" he screamed, pointing at man only he could see.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:42 pm

~Felix Bongiovi~

Walking down from where he had spent the night, Felix looked around with a yawn.
"More people here today~" He commented.

L Ahkmill

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:46 pm

Drew giggled a bit, taking his usual seat and smiling over at Felix, "Hey Kitten, have a good night?"
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:52 pm

~Felix Bongiovi~

Felix gave a toothy grin and sat down with Drew.
"Mhm~" He said softly.
He then looked at the other boy's little gettup.
"What's with the costume?~" He asked.

L Ahkmill

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:54 pm

Drew pouts a bit and taps Felix on the nose, ears twitching some. "I. Love. Alice in Wonderland." He said with a wide grin, tail swaying slowly behind him.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games