Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:18 pm

User Image ///°/// K A Z U O ///°///
"The power of my crystals is shown through my strength."
Chunin of Cloud

Kazuo wakes up a few hours later feeling a little better. "I wonder if there is any missions I can do." Kazuo thinks as he stands up and walks out of the training grounds.

User Image
"My eye represents the color of my crystals..."
User Image
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:05 am

korioki arived into the training grounds holding a large scroll in his hands "lets see... mhm... Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique lets do that".
Korioki started reading the scroll trying to find out how to prefform this technique. 1/???

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:12 am

Sarium walked irto the area with a huge amount of odd looking things, like wooden body parts.... Sar sat down and went to work while checking blueprints every once in a while. After a few hours Sar had finished piecing Mikon back together, he made it stand up and use it's weapons, after his inspection he sealed it back into the scroll he wore that said Mikon Etai on it and walked away.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:30 am

Chunin of Cloud

Kazuo walks into the training grounds pulling out his lightning scroll from his chunin vest. "Let's see what other techniques we have here for me to learn today." Kazuo slides out the scroll and scans the page. "Ah here is a perfect one."
(1/2)

Kazuo memorizes the handsigns then places the scroll on the ground. "Here I go." Kazuo makes the handsigns. "Lightning Clone Technique!" Lightning forms next to Kazuo creating a perfect physical clone of himself. Kazuo holds the technique for a few minutes then releases it.
(2/2. Lightning Clone Technique learned.)

Kazuo picks up the scroll and looks through it again. "Here's a good one." Kazuo looks at the handsigns the technique requires then memorizes them. "Alright, this one's pretty easy." Kazuo prepares to attempt the technique.
(1/2)

Kazuo makes the handsigns required. "Flickering Light Technique!" Kazuo surges electrical chakra through his body making him glow brightly. Kazuo holds the technique for a few minutes then releases it. "Alright, these are easy."
(2/2. Flickering Light Technique learned.)

Kazuo picks up the scroll and reads through it looking for a more challening technique. "Current Transfer Skill. This one sounds good." Kazuo reads through it then prepares to attempt the technique.
(1/3)

Kazuo pulls out a kunai and holds it in his hands focusing his electrical chakra through his body into his hands then into the kunai. The kunai is charged for a moment but it fails. "Blast!"
(2/3)

Kazuo holds the kunai in his hands again focusing once more his electrical chakra through his body and into his hand and into the kunai. Kazuo holds the kunai charged for a moment then releases the technique. "Got it!" Kazuo slides the kunai back in it's holster.
(3/3. Current Transfer Skill learned.

User Image
User Image

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:40 am

Chunin of Cloud

Kazuo looks through the lightning scroll again trying to find another technique. "I'll do one more then take a little break." Kazuo finds a good technique then memorizes the handseals and prepares to attempt it.
(1/3)

Kazuo makes the handseals. "Lightning Release! Lightning bolt Technique!" Kazuo lifts his hand up and points it at a tree. A small spark of electricity escapes from his hand but nothing more. "This one is tougher."
(2/3)

Kazuo makes handsigns again and focuses harder as he lifts his hand up and points it at a tree. "Lightning Release! Lightning Bolt Technique!" A perfect lightning bolt escapes from his hand and hits the tree only doing minor damage. "Awsome!" Kazuo walks out of the training grounds after sliding up his lightning scroll and putting it in his chunin vest.
(3/3. Lightning Release: Lightning Bolt Technique learned.)

User Image
User Image
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:25 pm

Chunin of Cloud

Kazuo walks back into the training grounds. "Alright time for somemore training." Kazuo pulls out his lightning jutsu scroll. "I think I am going to learn two more lighting jutsu then some more earth jutsu." Kazuo looks through the lightning jutsu scroll and finds another jutsu to learn. He memorizes the handsigns and prepares to attempt the technique.
(1/3)

"Alright here goes nothing." Kazuo makes handsigns. "Lightning transformation technique!" Kazuo transforms into a strand of lightning then shoots from his poition but being unable to hold it long enough topples out of the transformation onto the ground. Kazuo rolls a few feet then he stops jumping up off the ground. "Well that was a failure. I'm going to try again."
(2/3)

Kazuo makes handsigns again and again he turns into a strand of lighting only this time it holds and he shoots from his position straight ahead hitting a tree then bouncing off before he releases the technique and falls out of it landing on his feet. "Alright, that wasn't too bad."
(3/3. Lightning Transformation Technique learned.)

Kazuo looks through the lightning scroll again looking for another useful jutsu and finds one. Kazuo reads the description and memorizes the handsigns. "Lightning Release: Lightning Instantaneous? Alright I'm ready to try it."
(1/5)

Kazuo makes a single handsign. Kazuo visualizes the area in his head which is right next to the tree accross the training field. Kazuo disappears in a wisp of electricity but re-appears in the same spot on the ground. "Dang, how did I do that?"
(2/5)

Kazuo makes the handsign again focusing on the position next to the tree. Kazuo disappears again in a wisp of electricity and reappears 12 feet in the air above his original position. "Ahhh!" Kazuo falls and lands roughly on the ground. "What in the world?"
(3/5)

Kazuo makes the handsign again making sure to focus on the position next to the tree. Kazuo disappears in a wisp of electricity and appears halfway accross the field to the spot he was attempting to go. "So close!" Kazuo walks back to his original place.
(4/5)

"Alright I think I can do it this time." Kazuo makes the handsign and disappears in a wisp of electricity reappearing next to the tree he was wanting to appear next to. Kazuo jumps up in the air. "I DID IT! WOOHOO!!"
(5/5. Lighting Release: Instantanious learned.)

User Image
User Image

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:53 pm

Chunin of Cloud

Kazuo pulls out his earth scroll and puts away his lightning scroll. "Alright time for some earth jutsu." Kazuo slides open the scroll and looks for a jutsu to learn and a few moments later finds one. Kazuo reads the description then prepares to attempt it.
(1/2)

Kazuo focuses on the technique and he slowly sinks into the ground and swims in it for a few minutes then pops back out. "That was cool!"
(2/2. Earth Release: Earth Military Movement Technique learned.)

Kazuo looks through the earth scroll again and finds another jutsu to learn. Kazuo smiles at this interesting technique. Kazuo prepares for the technique.
(1/2)

Kazuo places his hands on the ground and focuses and immediatly the earth starts moving away from him like a conveyor belt. Kazuo lifts his hands back up after a few minutes and the earth stops moving. "This one is cool."
(2/2. Swift Earth learned.)

Kazuo looks through the scroll again and finds another jutsu that would be very useful in the future. Kazuo reads through the description and memorizes the hand seals. "Here I go."
(1/2)

Kazuo makes handsigns and the dust in the air gather's to form a perfect clone of himself that then runs around for a little bit. "Cool." The clone gets a little bit away and Kazuo picks up a rock and throws it at the clone and it hits making the clone disperse. "Awsome."
(2/2. Dust Clone Technique learned.)

User Image
User Image
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:14 pm

Chunin of Cloud

Kazuo looks through the scroll. "Time for a tougher technique." Kazuo finds a technique. "Perfect!" Kazuo reads the description and picks up some dirt off the ground into his hands.
(1/3)

Kazuo then focuses his chakra into the dirt to mold it into a shuruken. The dirt takes a ragged shape of a shuruken that then crumbles moments later. "Lame!"
(2/3)

Kazuo picks up some more dirt and holds it in his hands and uses his chakra to mold it into a shuruken. It molds succesfully and Kazuo throws it at a tree and it sticks into the tree nicely. "Awsome."
(3/3. Earth Release: Stone Shuruken Skill.)

Kazuo looks through the earth scroll again to find another tougher technique and finds a decent one moments later. "This technique is similar to another one." Kazuo memorizes the handsigns.
(1/3)

Kazuo makes the handsigns then crouches and drops into the ground. Kazuo swims through it finding somthing to pull under and finds a tree and grabs it's roots and pulls it under to make it look like a bush from above. Kazuo then tries to get out but his foot gets stuck in the ground after losing focus. "Crap! Kazuo punches the ground near his foot and it cracks making it easier to get his foot out.
(2/3)

"I better try that again." Kazuo makes handsigns and crouches quickly sinking into the ground. Kazuo swims for a little bit then decides to come up and succesfully makes it to the surface. "Alright. Not too hard."
(3/3. Earth Release: Inner Decapitation Skill learned.)

"One more then I take another break." Kazuo finds another jutsu in the earth scroll and prepares to perform the technique after memorizing the handsigns.
(1/3)

Kazuo throws a kunai into the air then makes handsigns. A mud ball shoots from the earth but not high enough to hit the kunai. Kazuo catches the kunai and then throws it up again to try again.
(2/3)

Kazuo makes handsigns again and another mud ball shoots from the earth successfully hitting the kunai and intercepting it. Kazuo picks the kunai up off the ground and wipes it off then slides it back in it's holster. "Alright thats enough for now." Kazuo walks over to a boulder and sit's down leaning against it and falls asleep.
(3/3. Mud Interceptor Learned.)

User Image
User Image

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:37 pm

Chunin of Cloud

Kazuo thinks for a moment while sitting and leaning against a rock. "What if i'm in battle and me or a comrade gets hurt. Will I be able to do anything? I need to learn some medical jutsu so I can help." Kazuo pulls out a medical scroll. Let's see here." Kazuo finds a technique. "This is definitally going to be tough." Kazuo reads the description of his first medical technique then pulls out a kunai.
(1/15)

Kazuo cuts his leg not too deep but deep enough to make it bleed. Kazuo sets the kunai down next to him then takes a moment to relax. "Ok first technique, Blood Coagulation..." Kazuo focuses to bring up his chakra into his hands.
(2/15)

The wound begins to bleed and run down his leg. "Gotta stop the bleeding with this technique." Kazuo continues focusing his chakra to his hands. He then brings his hands down above his wound a half an inch above it.
(3/15)

Kazuo begins focusing his chakra into the wound to stop the bleeding. "Focus...Focus..." Kazuo holds the positon trying hard to stop the bleeding.
(4/15)

Kazuo stops focusing his chakra and looks at his wound. "Dang..." The wound continues to gush out blood but not as quickly or as much. "Alright i've gotta keep trying..."
(5/15)

Kazuo focuses again bringing up his chakra into his hands focusing hard. "I just need good chakra control..." Kazuo focuses on bring the chakra to his hands for a few more moments.(6/15)

He then brings his hands down over the wound just a half an inch away. "Focus..." Kazuo focuses the chakra in his hands to his wound attempting to stop the bleeding.
(7/15)

Kazuo continues to focus on stopping the bleeding for a few moments trying really hard to stop the bleeding with his chakra. "Come on...Focus it..."
(8/15)

Kazuo stops focusing and looks down at the wound. The wound continues to bleed but not nearly as heavily as before. "Good...very good...just a little more..."
(9/15)

Kazuo closes his eyes and begins focusing the chakra into his hands again this time becoming alot easier then before with the practice. "Ok. I can stop this bleeding."
(10/15)

Kazuo brings his hands down over his wound again and holds it there still focusing on stopping the bleeding with his chakra. "Focus...medical training is the hardest..."
(11/15)

"Focus..." Kazuo holds his hands over his wound for a few minutes focusing his chakra to stop the bleeding. "Almost there..."
(12/15)

"I'm almost there...I can feel it..." He lifts his hands up to look at his wound and smiles satisfied that his wound stopped bleeding. "I did it...I better try again with another cut to test my abilities..."
(13/15)

Kazuo picks up his kunai again and cuts his other leg the same as the other. "Ok here it goes again..." Kazuo places the kunai next to him again then focuses his chakra into his hands.
(14/15)

Kazuo brings his hands down a half inch over his wound and focuses his chakra into it to stop the bleeding. Moments later the wound stopped bleeding. "Alright I master it! Now I'm a step closer to helping my comrades."
(15/15. Blood Coagulation learnt and mastered.)

User Image
User Image
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:51 pm

Chunin of Cloud

Kazuo slides open the medical scroll again after putting away his kunai. "Let's see. One more medical technique and i'll be set." Kazuo finds another medical jutsu and reads the description and memorizes the handsigns.
(1/5)

"Ok let's try this technique out on my cuts." Kazuo makes handsigns and places his hands accross from eachother and a small ball of healing chakra forms in his hands. Kazuo brings down his hands over his wound but the healing chakra disappears. "Blast, I didn't focus on keeping it there."
(2/5)

Kazuo makes the handsigns again and the healing chakra forms between his hands again. "Ok focus this time..." Kazuo brings his hands down over his wound and the healing chakra over the wound heals his cut completly. "Nice...I better do it again on my other wound just to be sure."
(3/5)

Kazuo makes handsigns and focuses while placing his hands accross from eachother above his wound. "Ok here it goes again." Healing chakra forms between them Kazuo brings it over his wound.
(4/5)

The healing chakra heals his wound completly. "YEssss...." Kazuo takes a deep breathe and falls back on the rock asleep and exhausted from using so much chakra in one day.
(5/5. Healing hands Technique: Minor learned.)

User Image
User Image

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:18 pm

Chunin of Cloud

Kazuo wakes up and stretches feeling as good as new with full chakra. "I feel so much better!" Kazuo stands up and walks out of the training grounds.

User Image
User Image
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:39 pm

Sarium walked back in this time with scroll that held raiton jutsu, Sar unrolled it and read the jutsu to himself. Finally he rolled the scroll back up and smiled "Time to learn a clone jutsu" he said and did the handsigns "Raikou Bushin no Jutsu(Lightning Clone Technuiqe)" he said and made a terrible clone. Sar did the handsigns agaian and made a better but still bad clone, Sar repeated the processes again and made a satisfactory clone.

irishshamrock12

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:32 am

User Image
Riku walked to the training grounds he took out a scythe and started practicing for a while as he did swings and what not he had weights underneath his clothes so his movements were quite slow yet he didn't give up as he sweated away quietly in the sun training as hard as possible.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:57 am

User Image
Riku sliced away at a tree with his scythe keeping a distance though and doing some footing as he did like if he was fighting someone for reals as he slashed it sideways and across the bark he was deeply sweating as he unbutton his shirt that revealed he had a hundred pound vest as he put down his scythe and started running around the training grounds trying to get stronger.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:05 am

Andrew arrived at the similiar training grounds he once was at nearky 6 years ago and went to a hidden part to train. He wauited for Kazuo as he looked around.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games