Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:46 pm
Recca awoke and got back up

s**t it's already starting

Recca began to attack sagara again, making sure he wouldn't be able to hurt berry or bixyll  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:55 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
MrAsianK
recca felt something was wrong, so he stopped his research, andwent into drak angel and appeared in front of bixyll "what's wrong?"
" recca ghelp me break dwn this door bxyll used the help of recca and smashed threw the door" bixyll ran thorugh the door and saw berry gagged and tied up his eye went immeadiley black " ...you... sick... ********!!!!" he flew over at his body grabbed him aorund his kneck and throughhim onto the ground
berry crying on the bed.
bixyll looked over at berry "..." he slwly ripped off the tape form her mouth trying not to hurt her he hugged her crying " im sorry.... i brouught you here..."
berry hugges him"am you came before something bad happened to me."
bixyll tried to let go but he could "i dont want anything bad to happen to you "
"ok."berry was crying.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:56 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
berry crying on the bed.
bixyll looked over at berry "..." he slwly ripped off the tape form her mouth trying not to hurt her he hugged her crying " im sorry.... i brouught you here..."
bixyll tried to let go but he could "i dont want anything bad to happen to you "
"ok."berry was crying.
if anythign happened to you...... i dont know what id do id id...." bixyll couldnt get the words out of his mouth form the choking on his tears  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:58 pm
"dont u ever touch my friends again" Recca said in a dark and demonic voice. he surrounded sagara and himself in darkness. Recca shot beams of pure darkness into sagara's head, making his worst fears come alive. Recca them continued to whip sagara with the tentacles.  

MrAsianK

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:01 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
berry crying on the bed.
"ok."berry was crying.
if anythign happened to you...... i dont know what id do id id...." bixyll couldnt get the words out of his mouth form the choking on his tears
"ok."*sagara is knocked out now*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:03 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"ok."berry was crying.
bixyll let go of berry and he looked up at her it had looked like he hadnt been crying at all he held out his hand " wanna go home?"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:05 pm
Recca continued to beat sagara  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:12 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"ok."berry was crying.
bixyll let go of berry and he looked up at her it had looked like he hadnt been crying at all he held out his hand " wanna go home?"
"yes."berry grabed his hand  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:12 pm
Recca finally stopped, but sagara was covered in blood. "i'll see you guys back in the acadamy" Recca left and continued to research  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:14 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"ok."berry was crying.
a portal opened around them and they appeared by bixyll's room ".... im exhausted"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:14 pm
*Shino is in his room lying on the bed. His door is open.*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:21 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"ok."berry was crying.
a portal opened around them and they appeared by bixyll's room ".... im exhausted"
berry smiles at him"i was kidnapped by some but i felt weird inside when happened?" berry sat on his bad.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:22 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
berry smiles at him"i was kidnapped by some but i felt weird inside when happened?" berry sat on his bad.
bixyll sat down next to her "what kind of feeling?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:26 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bixyll sat down next to her "what kind of feeling?"
"i couldn't think straight"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:27 pm
The pain in recca chest returned, and he cluthed his chest, he fell to the floo unconcious  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games