Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:54 pm
Atlas Strongheart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

l+l-Terra-l+l-Yamikoton-l+l-Right Hand of Darkness-l+l-Kirigakure-l+l-Weapon Master-l+l

I'm always up for a good fight!

Atlas gave that same military stance with a slight nod afterwards. Without hesitation, he quickly ran off to his dorms at Kiri to pack up all he needed for the trip to Iwa and Konoha. A smile was on his face as he was quite excited about going to other villages he never been too.

Question is, are you up to it?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:11 pm
Nano arrived at the academy as he began looking around for anyone who looked important,because the chances were that they would be the teacher.  

Lil White Dragon Knight

1,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50

Lil White Dragon Knight

1,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:00 pm
Bump  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:45 pm
Chisame couldn't help but feel excited as she entered the academy. Finally, she might actually begin real training. The simple thought of going on missions like her father caused the girl to shiver in excitement. Not only excitement, but fear as she remembered her sister who'd done the same thing. Walked in the same halls. Possibly thought the same things. No, not possible. She tried to kill my parents. How could she think the same things? I'm here because of my father. The very subject was quite difficult to think about as it aroused many unwanted memories. So instead Chi focused on the task at hand; finding a teacher that could direct her to where she had to go and what she had to do. Standing in the doorway didn't seem like a great way to find someone so the girl entered the building, hoping to find some sort of front office or perhaps a group of other new academy students that were in the same boat as here. Sadly upon entering there was no sign of anything she'd thought. Where does she go now?

Chi stood in the hallway and began to ponder things as she waited. What kind of ninja would she be? A sly assassin? A powerful Taijutsu master? Or the master of mind games, a Genjutsu master? Perhaps utilizing her chakra to it's full potential as a Ninjutsu master? All of these seemed great, and each had things she liked about them, but one profession seemed to fit her the best. The samurai. Chisame was very flexible yet quite strong and although that may work out great for the other classes it seemed to fit quite well with samurai in her mind. Her flexibility would help in dodging her opponent while skillfully maneuvering her blade. Her strength would make her swings harder. Her quick reactions would also add on to the pile of growing positives. Of course there were negatives too. She wasn't very quick, her ability to come up with strategies was a bit slower than others, and not knowing when to give up was another downer. Those all seemed to equal each other out and the samurai profession also seemed a bit appropriate. Her father owns a sword in his home and as a child she'd often play with a bamboo one saying that one day the real sword would be hers. Sadly after her sisters betrayal the sword was tossed aside. Chi still plans on continuing with swords since using them in her early age showed to be quite fruitful. Though some may think of it more as early practice which helps shape the fighter she is now .

A faint giggle erupted from Chi. The fighter she was now? The girl was hardly a fighter at all. She'd never participated in a real fight. She's not even a real ninja yet. Just a simple academy student. Or rather, she'd be an academy student as soon as someone showed up to direct her to the place she should be. As of right now Chisame supposed she was still a simple girl. No profession, no experience, nothing. Time will only tell how successful she becomes. No, Chi knows she'll be successful. After all this is mostly for her father. She wants to prove to him that his daughter is capable of greater things then being a simple house wife. Which brought her mind back to her sister. The thought was cast aside quickly but part of her knew one thing. This was all partly for her sister as well.

[I'll update with a format later >->'']

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:53 pm
((So many words! My eyes! They Burn!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:07 pm
[Lol, sorry xD I'm so used to literal roleplays now D: ]  

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:15 pm
((I don't mind literal. ^_^ I like it even, but . . . gonk If you'd posted a few days sooner . . . you could be on your way to more training . . . but now the sensei is out of the Academy . . . the country even . . . with two students . . . gonk You could'a made three. gonk ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:32 pm
[Uwaa! Well then, I'll make her leave and visit her mom in the hospital x.x Let me know when the sensei returns. To think I could be training my rpc right now ;o;]  

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:47 pm
((It probably won't be for a while. We're heading to Konoha and then Iwa to train the two Academy students in the basics of their respective elements (katon in Konoha, doton in Iwa), and then we have to stop through Suna on the way back to get a status update for the Mizukage . . . so yeah . . . it'll take a while. Sorry!))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:35 pm
[No problem ^^ I can wait~]

Chi continued to stand. She was getting quite irritated. What could be taking so long? Then, as if answering her question, she spotted her father walking up to the academy door. Chi quickly ran outside. He wasn't sad or anything, she could tell that much, so he couldn't be here for a bad reason. Yet at the same time he didn't look completely happy. What was it? "Hey Chi. Listen, no one's come, right?" he glanced around then looked back at her after confirming that no one else was there. "Yeah....what's the deal anyway? Where is everyone?" Chisame asked him. He sighed and scratched his head. A cigarette was in his mouth, and he took it out to answer her question. " Just got word that the sensei isn't in. He already left with two other students. Sorry kiddo, you're gonna have to wait till they return."

Chi looked at him, speechless. She'd missed them? How could that be? Clearly her father noticed the disappointment on her face and tried to lighten things up. "Don't worry, I know you can catch up to their level in an instant when they return. How 'bout we go visit your mother in the hospital? "he smiled lightly and placed the cigarette back in his mouth. Chisame thought for a moment before walking towards him. "Alright..." she muttered. It's not that she didn't want to see her mother, but the disappointment of not being able to begin her training was overwhelming. Ever since that day......the dreaded day her sister attacked she'd wanted to get strong. Strong enough to protect her family. Stronger than even that. And although she won't say it to anyone, the girl also wanted to get strong enough to kill her sister. The though caused her to glance down at her right hand. The mark of chaos was there. That simple mark created a bridge to the darkness. When activated it would make her stronger. She'd hoped to use it in training with her new sensei to show how strong she was, but now that would have to wait. with one last glance back they left the academy and went to the hospital.

[Exit to mist village hospital]  

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:22 pm
The Sonic clone quickly entered the Academy and looked over the one student who was there."Hello,my name is Sonic and I will be filling in for regular Academy Teacher while he is gone.Please introduce yourself and we may began training."

((If you post send me a pm so I know to check her))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:17 pm
User Image
Chisame Asai Kirigakure Academy Student

Chi paused and looked back. Someone had appeared, apparently a substitute sensei. She lightened up immediately and glanced at her father. "Go ahead. Tell me how it went later." the man told her with a smile. She nodded, then careful not to make herself look like an overexcited child, walked up to Sonic. "My name is Chisame Asai." Chi said. "But most people call me Chi."

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:41 pm
Sonic looked at the girl smiling."Nice to meet you.Inorder to become genin you need to learn the three basic jutsu and the basic level of your element."Sonic slowly made the first set of hand signs so she could see."Bushin no jutsu."A perfect clone of Sonic formed at his side.

((Two posts 3 sentences each.If you are medic,ninjutsu,or bounty hunter class its only one post.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:42 pm
User Image

Chi nodded and watched in amazement as a perfect clone appeared next to him. This still would certainly become important later on. So the girl repeated the order of hand signs in her head before finally putting her hands together to begin. Finally, after waiting most of her life, Chi would learn jutsu. Her skills would grow from this point on. After getting her mind set on the jutsu at hand, Chisame began.

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:48 pm
User Image

She began doing the necessary hand signs in order that Sonic had shown her. Chi grinned at the thought of a clone. Not only the missions she could do, but the fun she could have. Doing multiple things at once with clones would certainly be a plus. Of course as she ranked up Chisame wouldn't be able to waste chakra for a simple assistants in average tasks. She'd need it all for missions and any threats that may appear. For whatever reason the girl would use it, it was clear that her first step was to simply learn the jutsu. "Bushin no jutsu!" Chi shouted feeling that it would seem cooler than simply saying it. Then just as what Sonic had done, a clone appeared next to her. She turned and looked at it astonished to see that not only did it not have any flaws, but it looked exactly like her. Progressing from here would certainly be fun as she imagined all the things she could do after learning this. "How's that sensei?"

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games