Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3230 3231 3232 3233 3234 3235 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:11 am
It's a sketchbook assignment, so it'd be hard for me to scan >3>

I -could- do a collage of anime characters with my tablet, though, and upload it to the net for you guys.

Anyone have any requests?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:27 am
Tablets must be heaven heart

Im stuck with the old scanner, and inking with nibs, which isnt so bad. As for requests hmmmm how about random anime vixens at a hotspring with the pervs hiding to catch a peek like Miroku, Pervy Sage, Master Roshi, Carrot, and perhaps Vash T.S.  

Gash Rain

gearfreak

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:01 pm
To anyone eagerly awaiting my RP, I'm sorry to let you know that it probably won't be completed any time soon as I am currently not having much time to work on it. But it WILL be completed eventually, you may be assured of that.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:13 am
I'm issuing an apology to those who are in Knights of Hyrule. I'm closing the RP due to lack of interest in pursuing it. I will still be making a sword and sorcery rp, but it will be a return to my Antiheroes concept, but with a more cohesive structure and more competitive style. There'll be plenty of more unusual character types available  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:49 pm
I fail at posting in PS II... crying

I'll try to post tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:33 pm
I prefer anti-heroes. They do what they generally want, and still get the job done.  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

drag0ntamer

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:57 am
I have started yet another rp known and Night of the reaper check it out i just finished. didnt really take long since ive been like basicaly making it in my head xd  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:23 am
This is the point of my rp Magni. A bunch of people who have little or no moral reasons for doing anything and who can barely stand each other on dungeon crawls for treasure. I'll be making certain set things like characters class and race, their rivals and weapons so things run smoothly. We do not want everyone to be dark elf legionnaries or Zaipangean samurai.  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Mou

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:20 am
We have snow, we have snow *jumps around*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:37 am
*yawn*

I'd like to make an RP.... I have a character, Ozzy, and I'd really like to make an RP based on her world. Of course, I've said this before (on like, three other occasions) but I guess it might be something I really want.

It'll take a lot of thinking though, since I'm creating a world of my own. It seems to have elements of X-men, Neverending Story, Bleach, Earthsong, Digimon, and Pokemon in it. OMG, when I put it that way, I should so work on it. If I'm lucky, I'll have something by May or June.

When you guys make an RP, how do you go about it? So far, I have a bunch of characters and some loose organization in my head, but nothing concrete.  

welian

Crew

Gash Rain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:30 pm
I agree with NeoNeon how do you guys go about making RP's. Theyre well done and fully thought out to catch your with most or every detail in. Me I just kinda wing it in a day.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:15 pm
I never bother trying to polish things. What you see is usually the result of a day or two of work and maybe a week of thought in one of my rps.
I just have a few general ideas that I like to do and repeat them in different styles.  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

welian

Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:39 pm
Really? Wow, only that long?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:48 pm
Yup. I filter in whatever philosophical concepts I'm considering at the time and let it become a part of it. Antiheroes is going to be strongly influenced by the philosophies of Ayn Rand.  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:10 pm
Ayn Rand. *wince* Impressive writer but not at all my style. There's actually an essay contest for scholarships funded by her cult followers a club she founded though so I do respect that. *nods* I likes it when people fund college tis nice.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3230 3231 3232 3233 3234 3235 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games