Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3231 3232 3233 3234 3235 3236 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:32 pm

little mintchan
someone should kill the kazekage xd
evil

@dizzle/Shurikan- where is the fight?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:33 pm

wind country. I had already two mods check it out. SO far my actions have been fair

Shruikan Tenshi

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:34 pm

Shruikan Tenshi
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Shruikan Tenshi
Well using sasuke's example he can see diedara's bombs underground. So Im sure I'll be able to see the gas, spinning around would either spread it or surround yourself with it from the rotation thickening it. If I am wrong then I am wrong, but reading your handsigns would indicate and all you have used was katon, so I can do the math as puppeteers are naturally very intelligent according to the class. So unless the anime is wrong, I'm sure I can

I did none. confused

you used the discs and then firey explosions and floating on fire stuff. So....yeah.

Still...no hand signs done...so??

You never saw me do the gas, or push thing earlier, you kept auto knowing where I was, I just ignored it.

It isn't like What you did matters to me, Im just want to find out if what you did was legal *looks at Firu* because Byakugan can see like 10x better, I say only they would have the keen perception you speak of.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:35 pm

Fenrir Graveheart
Firu Shinra
Ha, that means Sound is safe then Fen, cause I actually sent ninja to help you XD Good times, good times. Plus, you can't really come into Sound whenever your other RPC is there XD

Oh? Are two RPCs not allowed to be in the same village at the same time? I thought the rule was that they just couldn't help each other out.

@ice: I think so, but it's not official until he posts his defeat.

Last time I checked it said they couldn't be in the same village, due to the fact that they might help eachother, or something like that IDRK or care. Fenrir has no reason to attack Sound or Nanashi. And now, Nanashi doesn't care about Yukio and thinks of him as an annoying little brother.

Shru, I believe he was referring to the use of handsigns.

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:36 pm

Katsuro Hitokage
little mintchan
someone should kill the kazekage xd
evil

@dizzle/Shurikan- where is the fight?

eek wha? would you rather me go french or russian on yo a** xP
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:38 pm

xXlildizzle1516Xx
Shruikan Tenshi
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Shruikan Tenshi
Well using sasuke's example he can see diedara's bombs underground. So Im sure I'll be able to see the gas, spinning around would either spread it or surround yourself with it from the rotation thickening it. If I am wrong then I am wrong, but reading your handsigns would indicate and all you have used was katon, so I can do the math as puppeteers are naturally very intelligent according to the class. So unless the anime is wrong, I'm sure I can

I did none. confused

you used the discs and then firey explosions and floating on fire stuff. So....yeah.

You never saw me do the gas, or push thing earlier, you kept auto knowing where I was, I just ignored it.

It isn't like What you did matters to me, Im just want to find out if what you did was legal *looks at Firu* because Byakugan can see like 10x better, I say only they would have the keen perception you speak of.

I have another eye, the sand eye thing outside so I can see. Plus I was watching you attacking me. You have to do handsigns to use Katon: Kita no Jutsu (Fire Release: Aerial Explosion Technique). If I'm wrong then I'll edit, again. But I did not auto know where you were. I, for one, actually watched and had an extra eye out.

Shruikan Tenshi

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:40 pm

Fenrir Graveheart
Firu Shinra
Ha, that means Sound is safe then Fen, cause I actually sent ninja to help you XD Good times, good times. Plus, you can't really come into Sound whenever your other RPC is there XD

Oh? Are two RPCs not allowed to be in the same village at the same time? I thought the rule was that they just couldn't help each other out.

Nice nice
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:40 pm

Shruikan Tenshi
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Shruikan Tenshi
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Shruikan Tenshi

I did none. confused

I have another eye, the sand eye thing outside so I can see. Plus I was watching you attacking me. You have to do handsigns to use Katon: Kita no Jutsu (Fire Release: Aerial Explosion Technique). If I'm wrong then I'll edit, again. But I did not auto know where you were. I, for one, actually watched and had an extra eye out.

Nope, none needed, I checked.
No, Im talking about at the beginning, way before your eye came into play, I would do an afterimage and somehow without turning around, you would attack and blarda blah.

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:41 pm

Firu Shinra
Fenrir Graveheart
Firu Shinra

Last time I checked it said they couldn't be in the same village, due to the fact that they might help eachother, or something like that IDRK or care. Fenrir has no reason to attack Sound or Nanashi. And now, Nanashi doesn't care about Yukio and thinks of him as an annoying little brother.

Yeah, Fenrir doesn't have anything against Sound. If anything, he's probably distrustful of you since you lied to him about Zeramaru, but that isn't enough reason for him to attack, especially when he's got a lot of other things to focus on.

Speaking of Yukio, where the hell did Nanashi go? One of the main reasons I had Yukio go back to Sound was to finish his training there.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:44 pm

xXlildizzle1516Xx
Shruikan Tenshi
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Shruikan Tenshi
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Shruikan Tenshi

I did none. confused

Nope, none needed, I checked.
No, Im talking about at the beginning, way before your eye came into play, I would do an afterimage and somehow without turning around, you would attack and blarda blah.

if sharingan was revealed at that point, then your movements. I didn't go as fast as you, but you rmovements showed where you went and I can only turn around to keep up with where you went, not how fast you went.

Anytime you move and sharingan is out, it reads your muscles' movement and it'll let the user know where your about to go, though doesn't mean we'll move at same speed.

Can we post or what? You said you can reach me so....whats teh deal?

Shruikan Tenshi

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:45 pm

I feel like bitting something.
Or truthfully, someone.
8[
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:45 pm

so what Dizzle, do you want me to edit the bit about the gas? Just careful if you do though. But what is it cuz I want to get this fight done soon. I have to get ready for somethign

Shruikan Tenshi

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:46 pm

самый молодой этих трех родных братьев. Он был создан Kishimoto как фольга к Naruto Uzumaki, с подобным фоном все же очень расходящаяся индивидуальность. Когда Gaara родился, его отец намеревался сделать его военным оружием для Sunagakure, запечатывая Односторонний Shukaku, мощное и опасное хвостатое животное, в нем. Подобный Naruto, Gaara был замучен его поддерживающими сельскими жителями для того, чтобы быть хозяином хвостатого животного. После того, как один из его немногих остающихся родственников пробовал убить его, Gaara развивал садистскую и изъятую индивидуальность, убивая другие, чтобы подтвердить ценность его существования. Его сражение с Naruto в течение вторжения в Konoha изменяет этот менталитет; в результате он становится более склонен помогать другим как цель для его существования, и он следует за его отцом покойного как Kazekage Сунагакьюр в течение Второй части. Seiyu Гаары в японском anime - Akira Ishida, и его английский актер голоса - Лиам О'брайен.
вторые самые старые из этих трех родных братьев. Для первой половины ряда, он часто имеет разногласия с Gaara, хотя он имеет тенденцию держать его язык из страха того, чтобы быть убитым. В части II, как только Gaara начинает показывать его мечты и побуждения к Kankuro, Kankuro становится очень защитным из Gaara; он набросился на любого, кто говорит плохо о Gaara и когда Gaara похищен, он с готовностью рискует его жизнью, чтобы спасти его. Kankuro - талантливый кукольник, и к настоящему времени показался, чтобы иметь три марионетки в его арсенале: Karasu, Kuroari, и Sanshouo. Ворона используется в наступательных целях, Черный Муравей заманивает в ловушку противников в его теле, чтобы сделать их более легкими целями, и Саламандра защищает Kankuro и его союзников от вражеских нападений. Марионетки все разрушены их оригинальным создателем, Сазори, в части II. Kankuro позже замечен тело использующего Сазори как его новая марионетка. В японском anime, его seiyu - Ясуюки Каз, и его английский актер голоса - Майкл Линдсей.
является самым старым из этих трех родных братьев. В отличие от ее большего количества любящих бой братьев, Темари оценивает мир, поскольку она подвергает сомнению оправдания Сунагакьюр за то, чтобы идти в войну с Konohagakure. Эта черта переносит на Вторую часть, в которой она начинает действовать как связь между Сунагакьюр и Konohagakure, чтобы помочь этим двум деревням сотрудничать. Как ее братья, Темари не появляется в ряду очень часто, и когда она действительно кажется, что она находится обычно в компании Нары Shikamaru. Когда они делают их дебют Второй части вместе, Наруто Узумаки спрашивает, находятся ли они в дату, хотя и Shikamaru и Темари заявляют это дело обстоит не так. В сражении, Темари владеет гигантским железным болельщиком, который может создать мощные порывы ветра, способного к выравниванию ближайшего пейзажа. Поскольку она квалифицирована в выведении стратегий противника и слабостей вскоре после того, как сражение начинается, она типично использует ее ветры, чтобы удалить части поля битвы, которое могло бы быть выгодно для врага. Seiyu Темари в японском anime - Romi Paku, и ее английский актер голоса - Тара Platt
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:48 pm

Nuppins
I feel like bitting something.
Or truthfully, someone.
8[

Isn't that supposed to be done in the bedroom? xD

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:50 pm

Fenrir Graveheart
Firu Shinra
Fenrir Graveheart
Firu Shinra

Yeah, Fenrir doesn't have anything against Sound. If anything, he's probably distrustful of you since you lied to him about Zeramaru, but that isn't enough reason for him to attack, especially when he's got a lot of other things to focus on.

Speaking of Yukio, where the hell did Nanashi go? One of the main reasons I had Yukio go back to Sound was to finish his training there.

Technically, I wasn't lying. You asked if Zeramaru was in the village, I said No, I haven't seen Zeramaru for quite a while, which would have been at least a month, due to chuunin exams. Besides, a kage can't keep track of everything that happens in his village....to think about it.....at that time, Nanashi hadn't even seen Zeramaru in around two months.

Well, one is in the streets of Sound, picking out clothes, and helping Shoko picking out clothes, another one is training in taijutsu and other jutsu. And...that's it XP Oh wait, one is at the hospital with Aki. If you like, I can make another to talk with Yukio.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3231 3232 3233 3234 3235 3236 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games