Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3231 3232 3233 3234 3235 3236 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

gearfreak

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:58 pm
Well, I have a wealth of ideas that have been brewing in my head for quite some time, but I have not the time to put them together, nor any real concept of where to start...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:08 pm
@ Battleground Infinity folks: I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY. I've been going nuts over here. Whenever I have a bit of time for Gaia, I'm pretty much braindead, so all I do is play on tektek. >___<;;

But! Good news, I got a promotion today to Shift Supervisor :3 It's part of why I've been so busy, there's a shitload of stuff you have to do to get ready, and today was the final class and test, and I passed, so yay :3 Woot more moneys XD  

Cobalt

Amarella Harte

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:17 am
If you're playing on tektek, How come you haven't entered Mirouni's new contest? You are going to enter right?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:54 am
*wants to see Cobalt enter too*

And congrats on getting promoted <3  

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:41 pm
Ye gods, another big-money item. There goes the Marketplace...

I might buy some, though. I'm almost out of gold.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:10 pm
I like playing on tektek, but they need to make a section for ZOMG items.  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:13 pm
Maybe someday in the future, Skreemer. We'll just have to wait and see.

I'm sure some folks have suggested it to them.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:39 pm
Hmmm. my minds going into full blown writing overdrive.
The monster of an rp idea, Jerusalem is fighting to have its long, slow burning fantasy burst into life.  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

welian

Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:17 pm
Really Skreemer? That happens to me too. I just stare at the screen blankly, and start typing, and after only a few minutes, I have a half-decent post! It's a miracle really. D'ya'll think I should take a creative writing class? Roleplaying seems to suffice fairly well. I've learned so much here on Gaia! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:50 pm
Hi everyone, I'm new to the guild. I was just accepted today. I wanted to introduce myself. biggrin  

Cece Cannon

The Rogue Doll

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:20 am
Welcome Roedoe! Tell us more about yourself.

And, yes, take a creative writing class. They are so valuable, mostly because there is a guy (or girl) specifically looking at your writing and telling you the good and bad things about it. And you write about lots of things you might not have due to assignments.

It certainly can't hurt.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:36 am
OMG, I hate Gaia for releasing the eggs!!! I mean letting people get bunny slippers??? The real oldbies will get super pissed~ Personally I'm just irritated by the amount of new items constantly released... bothersome to keep up these days, with Zomg and Cash Shop and everything...  

Mou

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:38 am
One of the four subjects I am doing at University (College for all you americans) is a Literature one. I have been using not only the skills in creative writing I have gained over the years from Gaia there, but have been using some of the better examples of Rping I have made in some of my online assestment work- the last two of which I got 9.9 out of 10 and 10 out of 10 for.

Go Literate Rping!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:32 am
Yay for putting in the effort to not suck. 3nodding  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:21 pm
Welcome to the Refuge, roedoe! *gluggles and does the Welcome Dance*

Also, I missed Doll again! crying The fates don't seem too keen on the idea of us holding a conversation...

As for the eggs, I'd only get them for the purposes of getting gold to afford more cool stuff for any avatar themes I might concoct. Any items I would use, however, I'll be sure to keep.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3231 3232 3233 3234 3235 3236 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games