Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3232 3233 3234 3235 3236 3237 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:52 pm

Uh, I could still pull of what I planned, I just kinda thought that was illegal,

Ok, I plan on triggering the explosion with my dormant disk being released the instant you use decaying sand, Those two you defeated were shadow clones. Im going to spin into the fire rotation fused with the akuma hiraise tsuuga, Due to the fire rotations absorption of fire, it will quickly expand into about 70 yards in width and length. This would no doubt kill Haseo, something I dont wish to do.

So, when I do it, Use your barrier to weaken it(because no signs for substitution), and a sand armor of some sort around yourself. It will blast through with ease, but I'll Bs my way into dispersing it or somethin'.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:52 pm

*Holds out wrist for Nuppins* Vampires, gotta love em.

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:53 pm

little mintchan
самый молодой этих трех родных братьев. Он был создан Kishimoto как фольга к Naruto Uzumaki, с подобным фоном все же очень расходящаяся индивидуальность. Когда Gaara родился, его отец намеревался сделать его военным оружием для Sunagakure, запечатывая Односторонний Shukaku, мощное и опасное хвостатое животное, в нем. Подобный Naruto, Gaara был замучен его поддерживающими сельскими жителями для того, чтобы быть хозяином хвостатого животного. После того, как один из его немногих остающихся родственников пробовал убить его, Gaara развивал садистскую и изъятую индивидуальность, убивая другие, чтобы подтвердить ценность его существования. Его сражение с Naruto в течение вторжения в Konoha изменяет этот менталитет; в результате он становится более склонен помогать другим как цель для его существования, и он следует за его отцом покойного как Kazekage Сунагакьюр в течение Второй части. Seiyu Гаары в японском anime - Akira Ishida, и его английский актер голоса - Лиам О'брайен.
вторые самые старые из этих трех родных братьев. Для первой половины ряда, он часто имеет разногласия с Gaara, хотя он имеет тенденцию держать его язык из страха того, чтобы быть убитым. В части II, как только Gaara начинает показывать его мечты и побуждения к Kankuro, Kankuro становится очень защитным из Gaara; он набросился на любого, кто говорит плохо о Gaara и когда Gaara похищен, он с готовностью рискует его жизнью, чтобы спасти его. Kankuro - талантливый кукольник, и к настоящему времени показался, чтобы иметь три марионетки в его арсенале: Karasu, Kuroari, и Sanshouo. Ворона используется в наступательных целях, Черный Муравей заманивает в ловушку противников в его теле, чтобы сделать их более легкими целями, и Саламандра защищает Kankuro и его союзников от вражеских нападений. Марионетки все разрушены их оригинальным создателем, Сазори, в части II. Kankuro позже замечен тело использующего Сазори как его новая марионетка. В японском anime, его seiyu - Ясуюки Каз, и его английский актер голоса - Майкл Линдсей.
является самым старым из этих трех родных братьев. В отличие от ее большего количества любящих бой братьев, Темари оценивает мир, поскольку она подвергает сомнению оправдания Сунагакьюр за то, чтобы идти в войну с Konohagakure. Эта черта переносит на Вторую часть, в которой она начинает действовать как связь между Сунагакьюр и Konohagakure, чтобы помочь этим двум деревням сотрудничать. Как ее братья, Темари не появляется в ряду очень часто, и когда она действительно кажется, что она находится обычно в компании Нары Shikamaru. Когда они делают их дебют Второй части вместе, Наруто Узумаки спрашивает, находятся ли они в дату, хотя и Shikamaru и Темари заявляют это дело обстоит не так. В сражении, Темари владеет гигантским железным болельщиком, который может создать мощные порывы ветра, способного к выравниванию ближайшего пейзажа. Поскольку она квалифицирована в выведении стратегий противника и слабостей вскоре после того, как сражение начинается, она типично использует ее ветры, чтобы удалить части поля битвы, которое могло бы быть выгодно для врага. Seiyu Темари в японском anime - Romi Paku, и ее английский актер голоса - Тара Platt

Як ви посміли використовувати російську. Просто для цього я буду використовувати українську мову, тому що досить схожий на тебе кинути.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:54 pm

Firu Shinra
Fenrir Graveheart
Firu Shinra
Fenrir Graveheart
Firu Shinra
Ha, that means Sound is safe then Fen, cause I actually sent ninja to help you XD Good times, good times. Plus, you can't really come into Sound whenever your other RPC is there XD

Oh? Are two RPCs not allowed to be in the same village at the same time? I thought the rule was that they just couldn't help each other out.

@ice: I think so, but it's not official until he posts his defeat.

Last time I checked it said they couldn't be in the same village, due to the fact that they might help eachother, or something like that IDRK or care. Fenrir has no reason to attack Sound or Nanashi. And now, Nanashi doesn't care about Yukio and thinks of him as an annoying little brother.

Shru, I believe he was referring to the use of handsigns.

Yeah, Fenrir doesn't have anything against Sound. If anything, he's probably distrustful of you since you lied to him about Zeramaru, but that isn't enough reason for him to attack, especially when he's got a lot of other things to focus on.

Speaking of Yukio, where the hell did Nanashi go? One of the main reasons I had Yukio go back to Sound was to finish his training there.

Technically, I wasn't lying. You asked if Zeramaru was in the village, I said No, I haven't seen Zeramaru for quite a while, which would have been at least a month, due to chuunin exams. Besides, a kage can't keep track of everything that happens in his village....to think about it.....at that time, Nanashi hadn't even seen Zeramaru in around two months.

Well, one is in the streets of Sound, picking out clothes, and helping Shoko picking out clothes, another one is training in taijutsu and other jutsu. And...that's it XP Oh wait, one is at the hospital with Aki. If you like, I can make another to talk with Yukio.
So, then both of you can ditch me??

Crimson Remedy

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:56 pm

Shadow clones? You never said they were shadow clones???? And what discs?!? well either way go ahead and post then. I'll see what I can do
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:57 pm

Firu Shinra
Fenrir Graveheart
Firu Shinra
Fenrir Graveheart
Firu Shinra
Ha, that means Sound is safe then Fen, cause I actually sent ninja to help you XD Good times, good times. Plus, you can't really come into Sound whenever your other RPC is there XD

Oh? Are two RPCs not allowed to be in the same village at the same time? I thought the rule was that they just couldn't help each other out.

Last time I checked it said they couldn't be in the same village, due to the fact that they might help eachother, or something like that IDRK or care. Fenrir has no reason to attack Sound or Nanashi. And now, Nanashi doesn't care about Yukio and thinks of him as an annoying little brother.

Yeah, Fenrir doesn't have anything against Sound. If anything, he's probably distrustful of you since you lied to him about Zeramaru, but that isn't enough reason for him to attack, especially when he's got a lot of other things to focus on.

Speaking of Yukio, where the hell did Nanashi go? One of the main reasons I had Yukio go back to Sound was to finish his training there.

Technically, I wasn't lying. You asked if Zeramaru was in the village, I said No, I haven't seen Zeramaru for quite a while, which would have been at least a month, due to chuunin exams. Besides, a kage can't keep track of everything that happens in his village....to think about it.....at that time, Nanashi hadn't even seen Zeramaru in around two months.

Well, one is in the streets of Sound, picking out clothes, and helping Shoko picking out clothes, another one is training in taijutsu and other jutsu. And...that's it XP Oh wait, one is at the hospital with Aki. If you like, I can make another to talk with Yukio.

That'd be funny. He's with Makoto in the ramen shop....getting drunk.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:58 pm

@Dizzle: Why do you keep assuming anything you do will kill Shru? Seriously. You claim that that a genin rank(Originally) can just flat out kill him. I helped make his body, so I know that it is somewhat resistant to flames, and, get this....He's a puppet. I know, intense right?

@Crimson: Actually, I would bring you with, and continue your training.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:59 pm

Crimson_Yetis
Firu Shinra
Fenrir Graveheart
Firu Shinra
Fenrir Graveheart
Firu Shinra

So, then both of you can ditch me??

Nah, I was thinking he'd show up for food, see us, and then give Yukio the scrolls for the sound jutsu while we eat. He's a chuunin now, so he doesn't need babysitting to learn jutsus anymore.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:00 pm

Firu Shinra
@Dizzle: Why do you keep assuming anything you do will kill Shru? Seriously. You claim that that a genin rank(Originally) can just flat out kill him. I helped make his body, so I know that it is somewhat resistant to flames, and, get this....He's a puppet. I know, intense right?

No I dont?? This will imagine a giant football field of sun flames heading at him at speeds faster than lightning, that would my good sir.

rusbob13
Nuppins
I feel like bitting something.
Or truthfully, someone.
8[

Isn't that supposed to be done in the bedroom? xD

Tsk tsk dirty boy.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Crimson Remedy

Firu Shinra

Speaking of which, i do still need to make that second puppet....
and you need to look in the crew section of your guild and let me know what you think
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:02 pm

Well dizzle it is an idea, but I already prepared for an event like that already. Though my plans will be slightly altered...

Shruikan Tenshi

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:05 pm

Nuppins
rusbob13
Nuppins
Or truthfully, someone.
8[

Tsk tsk dirty boy.

now now, flattery will get you everything ;D
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:06 pm

rusbob13
Nuppins
rusbob13
Nuppins
Or truthfully, someone.
8[

Tsk tsk dirty boy.

Oh dear.
This seems to be heading down the wrong road.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:08 pm

Nuppins
rusbob13
Nuppins
rusbob13
Nuppins
Or truthfully, someone.
8[

Tsk tsk dirty boy.

Oh dear.
This seems to be heading down the wrong road.

Is it Drury Lane? surprised
Cuz I want some muffins =D
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3232 3233 3234 3235 3236 3237 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games