Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3232 3233 3234 3235 3236 3237 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:29 pm
I hate being skint. I kinda want one of the eggs, either for items or gold to get stuff from the shops.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:35 pm
I'll have to see what I have left after buying Christmas presents for the family. sweatdrop  

Trowa The Fearless

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:58 pm
Heh. Well I got an avatar goal. I want to make an avi that looks like one of the Big Daddys from Bioshock..... man I'd love to make an RP based on that game.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:09 pm

Hello.

Sorry I haven't posted for the past few days.
School and stuff taking over.

How's life in general?

undressyourbones

Shy Fatcat

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:44 pm
feh. I hate being broke . . . I would like one of those eggs, but have less than 10K and just about everything I own and am willing to sell goes for less than 20K, so it is a 'why bother' situation. neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:49 pm
*gluggles Magni*
How're you Abah/Ero-jiji?

Electric Kool-Aid

The Rogue Doll

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:26 pm
I'm kind of retarded...egg? I never keep up with such things.

My grandma always told my sister she had wine taste and a beer pocketbook. I think I have a beer taste to match my pocket book. But I hate beer, so I don't know if that makes any sense.

And Magni, I demand that you join Battlefield Infinity with a character, I applied with Vita. I changed her a little to work without excessive explanation. DO IT I SAY.

And Trowa, I am flattered that you don't hate my guts, but you have to know that it is illegal to even think about Christmas before Thanksgiving is over. Psh. Seems like Christmas sales and propaganda are starting earlier and earlier. Pretty soon Christmas sales are going to start on December twenty-sixth. Crazy bull-honkey.

I guess I am over-reacting A BIT since Thanksgiving is tomorrow. I am SO glad it is because I am craving mash potatoes like nobodies business! rofl lol scream gonk blaugh xd biggrin pirate (<--all emotes with open mouths. I plan on gaining thirty pounds, how about you guys?)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:31 pm
Thank you Trowa and Doll for your welcomes! biggrin

More about myself? Well, I haven't been role playing long collectively speaking. The first role play I ever joined was Fantasy Harry Potter (FHP). There, I created two different characters:

Cassandra Ballycastle
.............A girl no taller than an average seven year old human, and no wider than a standard fishing pole, approached the Great Hall slowly. Carefully as to not nauseate herself needlessly, she quickened her stride through the opening doors. After one panoramic look about the Hall, at all the other students and the professors, she forced down a lump in her throat. As if ordered, she quickly took a seat at the closest bench. She took another looping glancing about the dining hall before dropping her face into her hands. The sulking movement sent her unnaturally straight, long and blond hair cascading down over her.

Ellen Mae Niedlich
.............Ellen Mae curled herself into a ball while floating in midair above a comfy common-room chair. She wanted so much to sit in it, but she was dead. Since that would be impossible, she floated above it, trying to remember what the seats felt like on her bottom. Thinking about her life made her head hurt.
.............It wasn't that long ago at all that she was a 4th year Hufflepuff student. Ellen Mae didn't like thinking about, and forced herself to forget a lot of, what she experienced when living. She was existing, now, for the present. However, today she had passed the spot that she had sat on the lakes edge; the place she had been when Fleur, her owl, had delivered her a letter from her aunt about her mother dying suddenly. She was so overwhelmed with emotion that she disturbed the water and simple merle. One curious mermaid, unsure as to what Ellen was doing, slashed at her thrashing legs to stop them from flailing about. This lead to her death.

I, then, joined another role play forum, called Torn Illusions. It was an adult slavery role play. It has closed down due to too few members (and the inactivity of those few). There I adapted a plot character into my own quirky character:

Marie Haithwaite
............."Well done." Marie stated matter-of-factually as she glanced around the room once more. She settled her gaze on Mai and continued, "I am going to wash up now." Marie said motioning towards the direction of the bathing chambers. "After I'm through, I will need your services. I want to see how you are at rubbing the stress out of me," She continued rather astutely. She watched Mai as she spoke. "Lord knows, I need it."
.............Before leaving the for the bath, she turned her head slightly and said, "Mai, While I'm bathing, pick some flowers from the garden and put them in here." She hesitated as if waiting for her orders to sink in. Finally, she turned and walked out the chamber doors, closing them behind her.
.............The bathing Chambers were one floor below her sleeping chambers. She strolled on thinking about her long awaited massage with her very pretty slave. Images of Kaye entertained her while she made her way to the bathing quarters.
.............Marie arrived at the door and walked in to see fresh linens awaiting her. She walked over to the vanity and untied her hair. This took several minutes for her hair was very long and tightly woven. She looked at herself in the mirror as she did this thinking of her younger prettier self. She still managed to pick out remaining features that she still possessed, and was thankful for them.

I, unfortunately, got too busy to role play actively. I was young, immature and couldn't juggle too many things at once.

But now, I am older (hopefully more mature, and able to balance things easier) and getting back into role playing. It all started when I discovered my GaiaOnline account that i didn't use for over 3 years. I honestly don't know if I did anything on it back then. I apparently didn't know of the Forums, or else I would of been addicted to role playing back than as well.

Now, I am in several role play threads, and even furbished my profile into a role play kind of thing.

.....There is no going back now....  

Cece Cannon

The Rogue Doll

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:36 pm
Well, it seems you can string sentences together in a cohesive manner, and that is always spiffy good. I hope you can find some interesting things to insert yourself into.

I have been largely inactive for a little while, and I just came back.

There was this game, post apocalyptic, that got started and ended abruptly due to the owners irl problems. I offered to take it over and I never did. For that other guy who was there who put as much time into your character as I did, I'm sorry.

I may start a similair one, but I don't have all the info I saved as my computer recently cashed. v.v  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:53 pm
I'm bored, is anyone alive out there?  

The Rogue Doll

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:13 am
Ooooh, Sorry Rogue Doll, I went to bed literally must've been JUST as you posted that.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:29 am
OHTHANKGOD! I found a new cheap apartment that perfectly suits my current needs (=has to be cheap and I have to be able to move out with a month's notice). Iamsohappy! One thing less to be worried about <3

I could afford the eggs... but I'm not buying one just because I don't want to support such stupid items. Some of the new items from the eggs are alright, I might buy those items instead.  

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:31 am
ARGH! I am drowning in a sea of tradgic romance manga and anime. Why do I always get drawn into them! In the last three days, I have read/finished reading two different manga series- romantic and tradgic, and finished watching a random anime series that became a tradgic romance by the end. Why? *flails and dies*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:43 am
Skreemer
Heh. Well I got an avatar goal. I want to make an avi that looks like one of the Big Daddys from Bioshock..... man I'd love to make an RP based on that game.
Dude! o_o

Dude. That'd be freaking sweet.

The Common Man

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:42 pm
Yeah. I need a lot of gold for all the parts I need.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3232 3233 3234 3235 3236 3237 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games