Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
Please Introduce Yourselves! (NEW MEMBERS AND OLD) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce?
Yes I love meeting new people!
73%
 73%  [ 971 ]
I'm to drunk to remember who I am!
26%
 26%  [ 359 ]
Total Votes : 1330

Ping of Death

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:21 pm
Hi! My name is Ping of Death. You can call me Ping. I was invited to join this guild.

I'm a Filipina. I'm a woman of many passions. I can write, draw, dance and sometimes sing. I love reading books, taking photos, watching anime and playing video games.

Thanks for inviting me to this guild!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:32 pm
Welcome ping, woman of many interests! Hope you enjoy the guild.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:57 pm
Hi, I'm Princess Zelda. I'd like to thank Blind Blindness for inviting me to this very unique guild! ^_^ I don't have much to say except that I'm glad to be here, I guess. ^_^*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:00 pm
Thank youuu for joining Zeldaa. I hope you post here and get acquainted with the members. And thank you for your pink font...just cause =D  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:07 pm
Blind Blindness
Thank youuu for joining Zeldaa. I hope you post here and get acquainted with the members. And thank you for your pink font...just cause =D

Hey, no problem! I use pink as my font color because it's my favorite, and I have a habit of using colored text for different characters when I RP! ^_^ It helps me so I don't get confused on who said what.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:09 pm
Princess Zelda21
Blind Blindness

Hey, no problem! I use pink as my font color because it's my favorite, and I have a habit of using colored text for different characters when I RP! ^_^ It helps me so I don't get confused on who said what.

Smart ^.^....hey question, since you mention RP. My friend lore, she's in this guild too but also has a guild of her own, it's a roleplay guild. Would you be interested in joining? Her guild needs the rp activity xD  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:09 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/id.333287  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:24 pm
Blind Blindness
Princess Zelda21
Blind Blindness

Smart ^.^....hey question, since you mention RP. My friend lore, she's in this guild too but also has a guild of her own, it's a roleplay guild. Would you be interested in joining? Her guild needs the rp activity xD

Um, no thanks, but thanks for the offer though! ^_^  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:44 pm
Princess Zelda21
Blind Blindness
Princess Zelda21
Blind Blindness

Um, no thanks, but thanks for the offer though! ^_^

Oh, you're welcome, and ha ha it's okay <3  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:43 am
Hey hi, howdy, hello and all that jazz! My username claims that my name is CrystalBoundaries but you can simply call me CB or Gibbs, which was given to me by my awesome Techie friend. Erm, let's see, so I was just asked to join this guild and it seems bomb-diggetty (I swear I don't use such strange words all the time, it's just really late...early?)! I am a fiction writer by trade and so tend to type really fancy sometimes, but I swear it's just because I worry about being too informal. Also, if I sound mean occasionally, it's probably just sarcasm, which is sort of hard to display in typed words. ^^; But you can always blame my BFFs for it. They raised me from Jr high on up. Nothing much else to say except that everyone agrees I listen to weird music and I have some musical talent.

Sorry if that's a mouthful, as you can tell, I overwrite often. XD

Anywho, that's pretty much me, in paragraph form. =D  

MacabreDanse

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:45 am
CrystalBoundaries
Hey hi, howdy, hello and all that jazz! My username claims that my name is CrystalBoundaries but you can simply call me CB or Gibbs, which was given to me by my awesome Techie friend. Erm, let's see, so I was just asked to join this guild and it seems bomb-diggetty (I swear I don't use such strange words all the time, it's just really late...early?)! I am a fiction writer by trade and so tend to type really fancy sometimes, but I swear it's just because I worry about being too informal. Also, if I sound mean occasionally, it's probably just sarcasm, which is sort of hard to display in typed words. ^^; But you can always blame my BFFs for it. They raised me from Jr high on up. Nothing much else to say except that everyone agrees I listen to weird music and I have some musical talent.

Well I like you =]
You sound unique and...interesting 8D
Welcome  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:22 pm
Merry Christmas everyone, I'm Yun-Yun Desu!
But I'm just referred as 'Yun' since it's much simpler than the full username.
I have a tendency of sounding overly polite/generous over internet as well for real life. It's a habit I've picked up in my life. But I suppose over the time you'll either get used to my form of 'speech' or I'll adapt a more comfortable way of talking. ^^ (Caution, I sometime over-thank/over-apologize a lot.)
Whenever discussing anything, I usually like to add in emoticons such as: ^^, :'D, and etc. Sometimes I go slightly overboard, but that's just me.

I am fourteen and told to be mature for my age, personality-based. But please, if around with the right people, I can be just as childish as I can (:
I'm American but raised by Vietnamese-born parents, so I understand some Vietnamese but cannot write/read most of the time. I have to use Google Translate for my family's language. ^^;
I like manga/anime as well drawing for it---I have not uploaded anything yet but I'm hoping to. (Right now, I'm loving Hetalia, Alice in the Country of Hearts and Pandora Hearts.)

Currently, I am into role-plays and play a variety of character-types, my favorite being: The cheerful, comic-relief character that has a dark past or struggling with something OR the sadist with a love of suffering of others. Both guys since I can't really seem to grasp the personality of a girl although I /am/ one.
I'm no sadist but role-playing as one makes the plot quite interesting, yes?

Thank you for inviting me into this guild---I may not be the randomest person you met but I'll try. ^^
(P.S: Sorry that it's long. ><; )

Yun-Yun Desu

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:45 pm
You be whoever you want Yun. A most interesting introduction. I'm sure you'll fit right in. Welcome =]  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:50 pm
Blind Blindness
CrystalBoundaries

Well I like you =]
Welcome

Haha, thanks! You can thank all the Theatre kids for influencing my strangeness. =D  

MacabreDanse

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:55 pm
CrystalBoundaries
Blind Blindness
CrystalBoundaries

Well I like you =]
Welcome

Haha, thanks! You can thank all the Theatre kids for influencing my strangeness. =D

=D okay. *thanks them*  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games