Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:54 pm

"Then we are at a stailmate Gentalmen. If you summon your demon, i shall retreat and let you kill the ones you love. If you dont, you might have a slim chance at survival." Mikyo held out his massive sword with the metallic ooze dripping like a wound from the blade. He formed a hand sign with his left hand and held the same hand out. "I remember...I remember everything....all of my Jutsus, and the ones forgotten."
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:58 pm

Jake did some handsigns, preparing himself for what was soon to come, his cursed seal fully enveloping his body as his skin turned red, and two small horns grew from his temples, When he spoke, his voice sounded like two voices in unison, one high and one low, "Slim?....SLIM?....we will do more than survive, we will win...." he said, as lightning seeming to coil all around his body every second...

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:59 pm

Rahenno jumped from the gates. As he landed he looked Mikyo in the eyes, "I'd take my chances. I'd rather give my life then endanger my friends." He said with the ominous winds blow his silver hair from his eyes.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:04 pm

"I wouldnt get to close Rahenno. You dont know what these eyes can do to you now." Anyone that once knew Mikyo knew that this wasnt his voice. This voice was different, it sounded cocky and to knowledgable to be Mikyo's voice.

Oni_Soul

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:08 pm

Rahenno grunted. "What are you?" He snarled. Rahenno was getting annoyed and frustated, but he couldn't figure out exacly why. I may end up using the demon after all He thought keeping himself ready and alert.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:08 pm

Jake started to think to himself, ....somethings not right here............i just cant figure it out..........he then did another set of handsigns as a lens of light appeared above him, this lens was focused on mikyo, but nothing was happening yet.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:14 pm

User Image
_____- / / / §-Keigo §
Keigo Hadou Ishikawa – Cloud / Assassin

-----
A white haired man walked to the gates, a stranger that no one has ever seen before. Only those who knew him like family MIGHT have a chance of recognising him. Seems to be quite a party here... He thought to himself as he walked up beside Rahenno, his eyes blindfolded. He could sense Mikyo's murderous aura, but that was about all he could sense. He could also feel words, tense and agitated, being exchanged between quite a number of shinobi.

"Where do we people go if not towards the perfection of our own illusion?"

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:18 pm

katsuro was thinking as well about this. something was not right. but kept his focus on the fight. his black and purple eyes where looking at mikyo still. he then saw that a new person made it to the battle field. he knew who it was and puss it away and look back at mikyo.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:29 pm

((this is going to piss you guys off...but i have to go...))
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:30 pm

((No problem, I was getting ready to log off too.))

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:30 pm

((.....oh thank goodness......phew....its 3:30 am and i needed to go also....we shall continue this tommorow yes?))
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:33 pm

Kazu looked at Tera and looked away, for some reason it gave him bad memories, of his parents' deaths Kazu soon followed Kemai

RaiTenguOni

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:34 pm

Kemai seeing the Action Freaked out "Kazu Yuuki we really need to get out of here theres are vary powerful ninjas run and don't stop tell you get back to the village don't even try to help! Mikyo is one of the most powerful ninjas i have ever met or seen i have ran into him before when he was akatsuki leader do mess with him! Run" kemai then Started Running Grabbing Yuuki and Kazu in his Arms "yuki Bushin no jutsu" 3 clones of kemai popped up and Ran in 3 different directions the main one Jumped in the trees and darted to the Lightning County border with Yuuki and Kazu
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:35 pm

(phew. thank god. i have to go as well. XD school tomorrow)

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:35 pm

((lol I was gonna log off and do my hwk...dang I'm not on tmr crying ))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games