Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:59 pm
Sonic watched Chis attempt as he nodded."Very nice now try Henge no jutsu,it will allow you to transform into almost anything."Sonic made the hand signs slowly as he stood there."Henge no jutsu." He was engulfed by smoke and as it cleared he looked exactly like Chi."At a higher level your voice will mimic the voice of the one your transforming into."

((Same as the last.What class are you?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:21 pm
Nano walked over to Sonic as he bowed slightly."Nano Inuzuka Sir,its nice to meet you."Nano was clearly being a suck up trying to get on the mans good side.  

Lil White Dragon Knight

1,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:30 pm
Sonic nodded to the boy nano as he cleared his throat."Ok Nano the first thing to learn is the basic three jutsu.Watch me and then try it out yourself."Sonic slowly performed the hand signs slow enough for Nano to see as he created a perfect clone of himself at his side.

((2 posts unless you have a bonus,3 sentences each post))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:34 pm
Nano watched and studied the hand signs Sonic had made before he stepped back making the hand signs for himself. "Bushin no jutsu." Nano waited for the smoke around him to clear but it only revealed a colorless worthless clone of himself on the ground like it was dead."I dont think thats suppose to be that way."(1/2)

Nano released his failed attempt as he inhaled deeply. As he felt ready he made the hand signs once again."Bushin no Jutsu." Smoke once again surrounded him and the clone at his side.Once it cleared a perfect clone of himself stood next to him.Every single detail was correct as if it was the real Nano standing there."Next?" He asked Sonic releasing the clone he had just made. (2/2)

Lil White Dragon Knight

1,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:37 pm
Sonic clapped as the boy completed the first jutsu."Good job Nano,next is Henge no jutsu.It wil allow you to transform into almost anything you want.Also at a higher rank you will beable to copy peoples voices when you transform into them." Sonic slowly went though the hand signs as he transformed into a perfect copy of Nano."Now you try."

((Same as above.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:48 pm
Nano groaned as he heard Sonic clap."Its not that big of a deal." Nano inhaled deeply as he closed his eyes performing the hand signs like Sonic had done."Henge no Jutsu." In his mind he wanted to transform into a perfect copy of Sonic but when he saw the look of Sonics face he realized that nothing had happened."Ok I can do this."(1/2)

Nano was determined to get it correct this time as he closed his eyes inhaling once again."Henge no Jutsu!" He was eaten by smoke as he waited to see the look on Sonics face. Once the smoke cleared Sonics expression said it all.He knew he had completed it successfully this time."Whats next Sensei?"(2/2)

Lil White Dragon Knight

1,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:50 pm
Sonic smiled to Nano as he prepared himself for the next jutsu."Ok last is the Kawarmi no jutsu.It will allow you to switch places with inanimate objects such as logs or boulders or even projectiles." Sonic pulled out a kunai making the required hand signs slow enough for Nano to follow as he threw his kunai."Kawarmi no Jutsu." Sonic would semm to vanish but he really just switched places with the kunai he threw."Now you."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:01 pm
Nano was listening to every detail Sonic had revealed about the last jutsu he was to leaqrn.,"Awww,that sounds very useful in battle." Nano watched as Sonic showed him the hand signs required,before he attempted to mimic them himself. "Kawarmi no jutsu." Nano awaited to switch places with the desk in front of himself but it quickly proved to be a failed attempt."I will not give up,when im this close."(1/2)

Nano shut his eyes as he cleared his mind to focus.He slowly opened them as he flashed through the hand signs."Kawarmi no jutsu." He almost instantly switched places with the desk he was focusing on. He glanced at Sonic who had a pleased expression on his face."It looks like I got it Sensei." Nano smiled as he waited for Sonic to tell him what was next.(2/2)

Lil White Dragon Knight

1,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:07 pm
Sonic thought for a second before realizing what was next."Nano what is your element?" He figured a boy like Nano would know but he had no problem showing him how to find out if he didn't know.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:11 pm
Nano nodded before speaking."Yes Sensei,my element is Suiton. Why do you ask?" He believed it was very weird and random to ask of his elemental affinity.  

Lil White Dragon Knight

1,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:14 pm
Sonic sighed as he thought."I would teach you first hand the Suiton jutsus but I don't know them.Actually I may be able to help you." Sonic looked through the near by desk as he pulled out a blue scroll with the Suiton element sign on it."Found it." He slowly tossed it over to Nano as he smiled."Please learn all the basic Suiton techniques and then you will become a Genin."

((Still two posts three sentences each.You may find the jutsu in the jutsu list pm me when you finish.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:16 pm
((I will post tomorrow because Im going to bed.))  

Lil White Dragon Knight

1,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:31 pm
User Image
Chisame Asai Kirigakure Academy Student

Chisame released the clone and nodded again as Sonic explained the next jutsu. After he performed it she began the jutsu. The girl put her hands together to form the first hand sign then continued to do the next ones until she'd completed it and called out "Henge no Jutsu!" A puff of smoke surrounded her. When the smoke cleared she looked down at herself to find that her attempt at the jutsu had failed. Chi had tried to turn into Sonic, but to her dismay nothing had happened. She was still in her normal uniform. However if the girl had a mirror she'd know that her face did in fact change, but her clothes hadn't. [1/2]

Chi released the jutsu because she wasn't completely sure if anything had changed. Once released she began again with the same signs. This time however the girl concentrated more. That proved to be helpful after the second puff of smoke that engulfed her cleared and an exact copy of Sonic stood in her place. She smiled at the success and looked up at her sensei. Then, knowing that it'd been done correctly, Chi released the jutsu. The second student who'd come was told to do another jutsu. Knowing that it'd probably be her next assignment Chisame began working on the jutsu. [2/2]

She watched carefully as Sonic performed the skill. All the hand signs had basically burned themselves into her memory and she grinned. Her turn to try it. But before she did Chisame watched the other student do the jutsu. He'd failed at first but after switching places with the desk Chi was determined to do the same. Her hands began forming the signs as she concentrated like before. "Kawarmi no jutsu!" [1/2]

Her eyes focused on the desk and in an instant she was in the same exact spot her eyes had been focused on. Perfect. "Alright sensei, I did all three!" the girl giggled and then quickly quieted down to hear the next set of instructions. "Oh, I'm suiton too!" Chisame chimed in after Nano stated his element. She peered over at the scroll that was tossed at him ."Sensei, you got an extra one of those or should we share?" [2/2]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:09 pm
((Sorry for the wait I didnt know you posted cus your suppose to pm me sweatdrop ))

Sonic laughed at Chis question as he reached back into the desk pulling out another scroll that was identical to the one he had given Nano. "Oh course."He held out his hand with the scroll as he smiled.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:54 pm
User Image
Chisame Asai Kirigakure Academy Student

Chi grinned as she took the scroll from Sonic and immediately opened it. She saw the five techniques and grinned. Her first day and yet she'll already know 8 jutsu. So the girl leaned against a nearby wall and began reading the first technique. "Oi, sensei, don't we need someone else to try the first technique on? It says it can blur the enemies vision.....or maybe we should just use clones." she glanced up at Sonic before looking back down at the scroll to see what the next technique was. It required water which was expected since the element was suiton. After glancing through the last three techniques Chisame decided that they pretty much all needed water to be done properly. "Should we go somewhere else? We'll need water for these." the girl then rolled up the scroll again and watched Sonic for the answer.

[It's fine, I was watching Higurashi and didn't even notice that you'd posted xD and my class is Samurai. Btw, are these jutsu learned the same way as the previous three?]

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games