Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3244 3245 3246 3247 3248 3249 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:09 pm

eek
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:10 pm

Demonxman
Firu Shinra
Fenrir, basically all jutsu fall apart if the user falls unconcious. Unless we are talking about Shukaku. If the user willingly falls asleep, then they become super strong. Yay Ichibi XP But, no, Sussano cannot be held, because sharingan has a sort of failsafe that it goes inactive when the person falls unconcious. As well as, they no longer have control of their jutsu, which would disperse Susanno. On a side note, if even one of his eyes cannot work, he cannot use sussano, because you need both eyes to use it.

get proven FACTS before you let loose that much bullshit.... seriously.... if you don't know the answer to a question better to not open your mouth and make an a** out of yourself people

So then, what is your opinion on the matter, Mister all-knowing eighth wonder of the world. As seen in the anime and manga, if the eyes cannot be used, they cannot use amaterasu, or tsukyomi, let alone Sussano. Would you like a referance?

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:15 pm

Firu Shinra
Demonxman
Firu Shinra
Fenrir, basically all jutsu fall apart if the user falls unconcious. Unless we are talking about Shukaku. If the user willingly falls asleep, then they become super strong. Yay Ichibi XP But, no, Sussano cannot be held, because sharingan has a sort of failsafe that it goes inactive when the person falls unconcious. As well as, they no longer have control of their jutsu, which would disperse Susanno. On a side note, if even one of his eyes cannot work, he cannot use sussano, because you need both eyes to use it.

get proven FACTS before you let loose that much bullshit.... seriously.... if you don't know the answer to a question better to not open your mouth and make an a** out of yourself people

So then, what is your opinion on the matter, Mister all-knowing eighth wonder of the world. As seen in the anime and manga, if the eyes cannot be used, they cannot use amaterasu, or tsukyomi, let alone Sussano. Would you like a referance?

lol.... I may be wrong on this but I do believe a sharingan user in this guild closed their eyes... so not useing them right? and was able to see all my moves ehh?? so, please, explain to me where you get your information?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:15 pm

>.> How about a giant chill pill, you two?

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:16 pm

@DEMON: Dude chill out. Firu and others are right. Since when did any uchiha use any of the sharingan techniques when they are out cold? Itachi was alive when he used it, but the moment he died the technique was dropped. If he fainted, the technique would of dropped because he cannot support it any longer. Thats like saying he can use chidori and it still be there when he's sleeping
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:16 pm

*pop out from a pill* Did somebody call? blaugh

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:20 pm

Well, then demon, I am sorry to inform that a case of godmodding and metagaming happened during that fight. It should have been reported.

And Lenon, sorry, though I do take offence to being called an a** whenever I take examplesfrom the man who made the series.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:22 pm

Demonxman
((ok, fine if you want to be a p***y and use that little jutsu, I'll jump into this ******** battle and kick your a** by myself, never piss a ninjutsu master off.... ********.... I'll destroy this village JUST to kill you... and guess what, i can last longer then you.... ALOT longer, 2.5 years =40-50 added jutsus.... and tbh, my rpc is sannin rank.... and also, I made my guy come to this thread a few days ago but never posted here for one reason, if I came here, this fight would either end in your death, or you being damn close to a death))

demon, seriously, chill out.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:23 pm

Shruikan Tenshi
@DEMON: Dude chill out. Firu and others are right. Since when did any uchiha use any of the sharingan techniques when they are out cold? Itachi was alive when he used it, but the moment he died the technique was dropped. If he fainted, the technique would of dropped because he cannot support it any longer. Thats like saying he can use chidori and it still be there when he's sleeping

so why am I seeing evidence of that statement being as correct as all the other BS I've been hearing in this thread???
from what I've heard and read, dark is RIGHT, hell, I'll do what I said in the other thread and kill him myself... idc either way, he's gonna end up dead, either by me and the kage, or by the mizukage... which I can go in and fight him there also... hell lets see how he likes swimming in an ocean... cause I can make one BWAHAHA, with as much chakra as I have, I can fill the sand village with water... haha, this is giving me a nasty idea for a forbidden jutsu, triple S ranked
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:24 pm

Fenrir Graveheart
Demonxman
((ok, fine if you want to be a p***y and use that little jutsu, I'll jump into this ******** battle and kick your a** by myself, never piss a ninjutsu master off.... ********.... I'll destroy this village JUST to kill you... and guess what, i can last longer then you.... ALOT longer, 2.5 years =40-50 added jutsus.... and tbh, my rpc is sannin rank.... and also, I made my guy come to this thread a few days ago but never posted here for one reason, if I came here, this fight would either end in your death, or you being damn close to a death))

wow.....seriously man its an rp that doesn't involve you unless your in it. Relax or something. its uncool if you go off saying you can kill whoever just because your mad. Just take it easy

Shruikan Tenshi

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:25 pm

Demon-I get my info from actually paying attention to the Manga and you can see that NO one [expect one tail bijuu] can't use jutsu when they are knocked out. It freaking common sense.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:27 pm

Shruikan Tenshi
Fenrir Graveheart
Demonxman

wow.....seriously man its an rp that doesn't involve you unless your in it. Relax or something. its uncool if you go off saying you can kill whoever just because your mad. Just take it easy

actually, I was irritated during all this, not mad.... don't wanna see me when I'm mad.... but I do tent to let it loose in small quantities, just so I can be sure I don't blow up.... learn that from punching a compressed door and leaving a huge a** crack in it when I just blew up... i still feel the pain in my knuckle to this day, and it happened like 3 months ago.... still hurts like hell....

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:29 pm

Sarius Tanaka
Demon-I get my info from actually paying attention to the Manga and you can see that NO one [expect one tail bijuu] can't use jutsu when they are knocked out. It freaking common sense.

lol did you see the fight, from what I can see, he pretty much sucked all the eair from the room, or w/e he was in, with the little air the human body cant work, so you get light headed and pretty much your body shuts down, but you are still aware of the situation.... so no, he did NOT pass out....
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:31 pm

well demon I suggest if you get mad or soemthing maybe get a punching bag or getting somewhere alone and yell or run. Seriously, running you end up going as fast as you can out of rage and then next thing you know your tired and exhausted, but not angry or irritated.

I know its retarded but no need to do something like that. Hell pm someone and make a major rant

Shruikan Tenshi

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:31 pm

First we were answering his question about if they pass out will his tech still be in play and we answered that.

Second we never said he was passing out in the first place, so your flipping out on us for no reason at all.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3244 3245 3246 3247 3248 3249 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games