Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3247 3248 3249 3250 3251 3252 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:26 pm

((Isn't it still a bit cheap to have a jutsu that puts you to sleep?))
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:28 pm

That I agree with expect for the Genjutsu that puts you too sleep, but that takes time your able to get out of it with Kai, so thats makes it better.

I am just proving a point that Susanno won't last after being knocked out. When he first asked I thought he meant like knock you out by like hitting you or something.

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:28 pm

Low air pressure or not I should of had a few minutes left of air before I would pass out.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:29 pm

Sarius Tanaka
That I agree with expect for the Genjutsu that puts you too sleep, but that takes time your able to get out of it with Kai, so thats makes it better.

I am just proving a point that Susanno won't last after being knocked out. When he first asked I thought he meant like knock you out by like hitting you or something.
No he's putting me too sleep and its instant, which I don't understand how thats even possible he may be lowering the air pressure dramatically but I should still have some air left before passing out.

Dark-Ninja70

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:30 pm

I agree again that jutsu should have a one post waiting period too let you do something
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:31 pm

dark, I already explained that it isn't based on how much oxygen you have to breathe, it's air pressure, and the jutsu description itself says that you're knocked out. btw, don't act like setting that jutsu up isn't easy. I have to put you in an enclosed space, and then make it so that I'm out of it so I don't pass out along with ya.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:33 pm

2:58 the muscles form for susanoo
5:36 coughs blood and Susanoo loses his layers and powers right after.
That seems like loss of focus rather than death if I am right

Then sasuke makes his move and he become s aware to and susanoo gets his muscle fibers back and blocks

Seems like this jutsu is mostly affective because of Itachi's awareness.

The shield and armor opartially exists after this point for a short period of time as well.

Itachi becomes weary and susanoo never gets back to its ultimate form

Now he transfers his abilities and the skeletal structure vanishes as he dies.

obviously his intentions werent to kill sasuke since well susanoo never directly went after sasuke given the opportunities. If it were something that reacted on its on its attacks wouldve been continuous.

Also it played a defensive role, keep in mind Kirin is the same type of technique in the sense of using a figure as the dragon for an ultimate attack guided by the users awareness.

The kirin cant strike without the jutsu user and judging by all the holding back it did. Notice how the snakes from sasuke struck in a more vigirous manner with minds of their own which Susanoo didnt seem to demonstrate.

Also when itachi blocked kirin he used susanoo but when the smoke cleared susanoo was gone and itachi was not moving showing a lack of focus and energy to sustain it and the shear power of Kirin which matched it (which leads to them being the same caliber of techniques used in the same manner with the same intent of usage behind them. Not to mention they both came from brothers who are from the same clan and bloodline)

When Itachi finally gets up after the long pause he then gets up and susanoo is now present.

I strongly have a feeling it has to do with awareness. The fact that its a jutsu means it requires awareness.

(Honestly I would forget this and fight xd )
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:34 pm

Fenrir Graveheart
dark, I already explained that it isn't based on how much oxygen you have to breathe, it's air pressure, and the jutsu description itself says that you're knocked out. btw, don't act like setting that jutsu up isn't easy. I have to put you in an enclosed space, and then make it so that I'm out of it so I don't pass out along with ya.
Oh wow put someone in a enclosed space thats pretty hard, most people can do that with one jutsu.

It's a cheap move because it does not give the other rpc a chance to defend himself which is an example of god modding.

Dark-Ninja70

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:36 pm

Fenrir Graveheart

Altitude sickness is basically what fen is saying. (These are the conditions that occu in high up mts. like mt. everest
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:36 pm

well fenrir does have a point. Both of you do. I mean if someone is in an enclosed area with no oxygen he'll last only a few minutes. It depends on the size of the dome and then if he uses any fire. Any fire would reduce the oxygen rapidly.

But susanno I think does matter of awareness and focus

Shruikan Tenshi

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:37 pm

dark, that jutsu has existed in this guild since I can remember. Now you suddenly want to shout out that it's unfair?

Either way, ariana has brought good evidence to support everybody's claims that susanoo should disappear when you were knocked out, so please edit your post accordingly so we can move on.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:38 pm

Fenrir Graveheart
dark, that jutsu has existed in this guild since I can remember. Now you suddenly want to shout out that it's unfair?

Either way, ariana has brought good evidence to support everybody's claims that susanoo should disappear when you were knocked out, so please edit your post accordingly so we can move on.

well thats that.

Shruikan Tenshi

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:39 pm

why dont we solve this by letting him go to sleep gradually rather than suddenly?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:40 pm

Dark, how many wind users have you fought?

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:41 pm

never underestimate us......you'll regret it!!!!!!!!! XD though I don't use it alot (jutsu wise) but yea.....
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3247 3248 3249 3250 3251 3252 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games