Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
Please Introduce Yourselves! (NEW MEMBERS AND OLD) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce?
Yes I love meeting new people!
73%
 73%  [ 971 ]
I'm to drunk to remember who I am!
26%
 26%  [ 359 ]
Total Votes : 1330

Ariel Vilkas

Witty Loverboy

20,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:13 pm
Heyo, wonderful peoples of the Interwebs! I'm AlaskanBookwyrm. That name tells you that I'm from Alaska and I love to read, but what it doesn't tell you is that I'm a science-fiction nerd, a total geek in every respect, and I'm also a full-time nursing student with two part-time side jobs.

My family is a German version of My Big Fat Greek Wedding, my eyes are two different colors (blue and green), I love Miyazaki's animes, and I've probably read most things you care to name.

I probably won't be postin' much, as I mostly use Safari and the posting system in Guilds doesn't quite work on it. Every time I try, it tries to eat my internet...

Thanks for the invite!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:26 pm
Ello peoplez! You can call me Alice, even though that is not my real name, but I don't like my real name! XP Anywho, I'm 15 and I like writing, drawing, reading, computering... My wish is to be a ginger, but alas, I can't even seem to be a wanna be ginger. My goals in life consist of writing a novel and finding a gay best friend. Nice to meet you all!  

Night Alice

6,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

koi19

Wheezing Nerd

8,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:50 pm
'Lo all. I'm Koi, I go by Koi and I like the color blue. I am a pseudo-nursing student, and am tearing the hair off my head waiting to find out whether I make it into the actually program. Probably won't but meh, I'll just have to change my major or something crying

Anywho, I'll pop in and out of here at random intervals because I never remember what guilds I'm a part of until they kick me out for inactivity. They really ought to add general guild alerts to the others, I can't even tell if someone quotes me. The system really needs updating. stressed

I run a contests in the writing contest forum and spend most of my time within the writing subforums reporting misplaced threads and the occasional troll. We don't seem to get many there. Otherwise, if I'm not there somewhere I'm either in the Pokemon forum, annoying and reporting trolls and trading or in the Glee forum, annoying and reporting trolls and discussing why Rachel is... Rachel.

Don't make me report you heart
I'm on here most of the time, I'd like to be a forum assistant for the Writing forums at least, if only to move the misplaced threads. So many misplaced threads rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:05 am
Wow, all of you seem interesting! Welcome heart  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

xXKiller_VixenXx

Chatty Elder

10,840 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:22 am
Ello i is Maria i be 16 yrs old. I loves music, reading. I has a doggie but i want a kitty kat. Im super short DX
and i might not post as much but i'll try to (:
im a starbucks addict o.o i live off caffine and music
i love to shop at hot topic and just read books at barnes and nobles razz

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:47 am
ello. Im Spells, Or Thorn.... depending on my mood, and if i like you.
First off...on first glance.... guild seriously needs organization....
but eh im use to a structured enviroment, and perhaps somethings are meant to be .... chaotic.

Dont know how long ill stay, it depends on IF i like it here and how interesting i find It and the people.... if i dont ill simply disappear , fading .
If i enjoy it... well thats a big if, ill see.

im not much of a people person, and have been called anti social on occation. Frankly i prefer animals and books. From experience human interaction usually goes no farther than a headache . I dont get you. you wont get me. its that simple. i simply like writing. Be it in Rps or my novels either way i enjoy it. If you dont have rps, then i probably wont stay long .
I nearly aways have my headphones on listening to music.
My taste change depending on my mood and temperment at that moment, and i often keep at least 6 very differant playist of music, everything from mudvayne , moonspell and Otep to lulibies , music box type music and classical flute or piano.
though i have yet to find Rap and glam pop to my tastes, no matter my mood.

I dont even leave the house without my music, and a sketch book.
I draw, for my enjoyment only. I have some skill, but only when inspired.
i enjoy the company of animals. I understand them far better than i understand people. In sumarry.... I dont like much, But what i like i love.
it all boils down to that. THere seldom a middle.

As for my age? Old enough to have done it, young enough to want to do it again

My gender? Tooo complicated and it will make your head explode just trying to wrap your brain around it.  

SpellsThorn

Benevolent Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Vanseen10

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:21 am
Erm, I'm Ness. I find I'm a ghost in ways, as people find me invisible. Basically, I'm socially inept. People just naturally ignore me.

ANYWAYS. I may spaz. Often. And merrily.

For I do.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:05 pm
WOW...o.o....I must say that these introductions were certainly interesting to read....and...a bit different from the norm. Welcome! xd  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Celestial Firestorm

Dapper Detective

12,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:24 pm
Howdy~!
BAHA I so silly!

Thank ye kindly for the invite, Miss Blind!
GAAAAAH why am I talking like a cowboy?! gonk scream

Wow am I high or something? Weird...

Anywho, just thought I'd pop in and say hello. I would tell you my username, but you can see it there above my avatar. See it? Right there. There. There. Yeah, right there. That's me! You can call me Thoughts if you'd like, or Artemis is fine too. She's my favorite roleplay character, and I love her name. But if you call me Artemis, don't mention Delilah. Arty will cry, and you will pay.

On that note, I roleplay! A lot! It's basically all I do on Gaia. Occasionally I'll get a flash of inspiration and write something -- it's even rarer that I compose poetry, but not impossible -- but usually you'll see me in Barton Town with some pretty kick-a** plots. And some not so great ones as well, but I try to forget about those. sweatdrop

I R GRAMMAR NAZI! RAWR RAWR!
Sigh, it's true. I can't help myself. If something is misspelled or grammatically out of place, I will insist on it being fixed (thought I would never break the flow of a roleplay to do that, so you know). I'm not mean about it though, unless you're so harsh to my constructive criticism that it makes me lash back at you. But that rarely happens, honest.
>police sirens<
>wipes blood off hands and whistles innocently<
Though in all srsnss, if you ever need or want an editor, let me know. I don't charge for my services, and I do quick work.

Yeah, she doesn't charge because - get this - she actually ENJOYS cleaning up the metaphorical piss stain from the carpet of your story! HAHAHA!
Shut up, Artemis! Gawd, she can be such a d**k sometimes!

Holy CRAP! Look at all the junk I've written! I think I should step away from the keyboard now, to save whatever is left of the guild's collective sanity.

HEY!
I accept random friend requests! It would help though it you told me you were from the guild.
Just sayin!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:00 pm
Lol! Thank ye for the introduction, but I be MR. BLIND. *mwahaha twist*  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

My Fleeting Serenity

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:46 am
Hello, anyone who reads this.
I've already been posting around.. and what not.
This guild looks interesting. I'm already enjoying it. Maybe a little slow/inactive, in some places. What subforums are the most active?
I may not be in the random mood right now that this guild calls for, but believe me, it exists.
I live in Australia. This means that the time I usually log onto Gaia is about the middle of the night for North Americans. xD
I love my food and music.
The Legend of Zelda, man. *u*
Anywho, make me feel welcome?

(Rawr. >w< )

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:52 am
WELCOME! And I see you've been posting around. I hope you continue to do so. And yes, I'm trying to work on guild activity, and the subforums are rather inactive and I hope (more than hope) that will change as time goes on. So yeah, keep acting like yourself =D  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Fluffy Pixel

Witty Noob

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:55 am
User ImageUser Image

Boosa to yousa, fellow mafusa! (Be scared. Be VERY scared.)
I AM THE EVIL FLUFFY!!!

Actually I am the nice Fluffy, Evil Fluffy is my arch nemesis.

I am a grunny. For life. Except on Christmas, when I turn into an alien dressed in an elf costume ^.^ *completely normal...* I love to RP, and I only just got invited to the guild! I also love playing video games, reading books, watching Doctor Who while eating Salt and Vinegar chips, (the flavour deserves capital letters...) and generally all things nerdy or random. Oh, and onomatapeia. FUN! ^.^ EEEEE!

So, without further ado, I shall now consider myself... INTRODUCED! BWAHAHA.

*scuttles off to read other introductions*

*EDIT!: Scuttles back and writes edit so she can say...*

O.O OMG I found another Australian!!!! YAY! FINALLY!!!!! *Does happy dance and scuttles off again, still singing "Waltzing Matilda"*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:08 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
FDFDFDFDFD MOLLY SAYS ;;

- Pokes Head In Forum -
Hola, I guess it's time for myself to make an introduction to this little forum I was just invited too~ Thank you, by the way, Blind. This is pretty interesting and will be stalking the RP section. kekeke~!
FOR STARTERS
Name: Molly ( thats what most people call me on Gaia )
Height: 5'1 w/o shoes. An inch taller with.
Sexuality: I love everyone~!

A FEW FACTS
+ Labels herself a proud Otaku.
+ Likes Video Games (mostly Halo and MW2 at the moment)
+ Collects Mangas and Pokemon Cards
+ Likes Loose fitting clothes
+ Has an obsession with KH or any RPG game for that matter.
+ Is in-love with Yaoi and Shotacon~
+ Is okay with Yuri and Hentai (not a huge fan)
+ Likes guro and RPing
+ Is hopefully going to AX2011
+ Is a literate RPer, striving to get to advanced literate!
+ Only goes to school once a week.

Miss Molly Massacre

Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games