Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:32 pm
(( Ummm, temporary split? Idk... Obviously they can't live without one another but Hunter is being hard headed and Veronica is crying on the ground..))

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:00 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter closed his eyes as his own tears ran silently down his face. He slowed his pace even more and finally stopped, he had lost a lot of blood in his fights. He hadn't eaten much before hand. He was currently leaving the love of his life because he had hurt her. However unintentional it may have been. He felt something he hadn't felt in a long time, not since right after Belle anyhow. He wanted to die. And in his current condition, for once, that was highly likely as he sunk slowly to his knees and fell to the ground. As he waited for something that had been long overdue.

(( That works ^,^ ))

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:49 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica sighed softly. Her tears slowed, but wouldn't stop. She stood up on weak legs and walked off in the direction that she stood up in. She had no clue where the hell she was going, she was just going away. She whimpered as she walked along.
She felt like death. Like hell. She wanted to just wanted to crawl in a hole and never come out.
For all she cared, she could drop dead right then and tehre.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:24 pm
(( so they are both waiting to die... Lol this is just terrible. And I'm blocking as well. Maybe I should.... Nah, I wanna be part of the sequel xD ))  

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:18 pm
||wow lol. ands its okay. im blocking and lost right now. ill think of something by morning.. and edit smile ||'
||Missy you are staying here. razz ||  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:25 pm
question  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:26 pm
(( still blocking Dx))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:48 pm
||welllllllllls do you wanna do the temp.break dealo?||  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:52 pm
[[no Dylan?]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:02 pm
Evoblack
.:. Ravin Black .:.

I believe that dreams are sacred
Take my darkest fears and play them
Like a lullaby
Like a reason why

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She listened. Her eyes were fixed on a tree in front of her. He was right. There was only silence. A dread of fear crawled down her spine. She hoped to whatever god out there that they were alright.

Like a play of my obsessions
Make me understand the lesson
So I'll find myself
So I won't be lost again

||i totally thought i posted evo. im so sorry!||  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:03 pm
[[its ok, sweetie. ^^ Take your time in posting.]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:05 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

"Its silent," Dylan whispered. "I think maybe.. we should go find them babe... Just to make sure they're okay." He considered finding Veronica but decided to let the girls deal with the girls.

Safer that way.
"I'll go get Hunter, okay? Try not to get yourself hurt," He winked a bit, trying to lighten the mood. "Okay? I love you," He kissed her softly before trailing Hunters scent.

He found him in a short minute or two. On the ground, looking like hell.
He knealt down, "Hunter? Hey,.. man. You okay? What happened?"

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:11 pm

Like a lullaby
Like a reason why

User ImageShe nodded as Dylan departed from her. Ravin silently tramped through the underbrush. Dylan's kiss still burned on her cheek. Ravin touched a hand to the spot where he'd kissed her. She sighed and finally found Veronica.

"Sweetie?" she asked tentatively.

So I'll find myself
So I won't be lost again

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:14 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica heard someone nearing but her nose was buried in her hands. She hadn't smelt Ravins strong scent until now.
There was still a faint mark across her face and her shoulder showed signs of a bite mark. A feirce one.

"Yeah?" She squeaked, biting her bottom lip to stop the tears from continuing to spill over.
Veronica sat there, in her place for a moment before standing up and carefully flying into the black haired girls arms. "He left me Raye..He left.." She sniffled, her tears betrayed her as they fell from her eyes.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:31 pm

Like a lullaby
Like a reason why

User ImageShe wrapped her cool arms around Veronica's body. Veronica hugged her back. She could feel the newborn's strength rival her own. Ravin pecked Veronica's cheek tenderly. She retracted slightly from her. She traced her fingers over the mark and then gently over the marks on her shoulder.

Ravin flicked her eyes up at Ronnie's. "Yes," she said softly to herself. To Ronnie, she said, "Tell me what happened."

So I'll find myself
So I won't be lost again

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games