Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

~Ayame-chan~

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:24 pm
Tanakietsu

'Our dear Tana' is in charge of this guild you know... surprised

*Looks up towards Tana and nods slightly*

Yes, I know that =^.^= I'm still going to treat you the same though! Otherwise...well there'd be no fun in anything whee  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:24 pm
Tanakietsu
~Ayame-chan~
nick2nick20
Of course! Who is she again?....Just kidding, just kidding Whats up?

Tanakietsu

Yes. surprised

*Looks towards Nick, her eyes widened in suprise*

I heard that! You didn't forget about me did you? Of course you didn't...I'm too lovable for that to happen 3nodding And not much is happening, besides the fact that I am once more tormenting our dear Tana here.

*Grins mischeviously and tousles Tana's hair, falling onto the ground in the process*

Heh. *gives space-balls salute* All hail the O'mighty Tana!  

The Original Nick

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:25 pm
nick2nick20
Tanakietsu
nick2nick20
I cant beleive I actually took the time to read through all that stuff in the rp. You should feel very honored. xd

It took me ten minutes minimum to think of it at the top of my head. It's completely original. xd

Really? I have all of the info from all of my rps saved on Microsoft Word. XD I mean I come up with new stuff every now and then just so its doesnt get boring but I stick with the same basic things usually.

@ Ayame-chan:
No, I didnt forget about you.

Very cool. My microsoft word is a b***h to work with, but I get around. I suppose I should save the stuff I wrote. whee sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:26 pm
~Ayame-chan~
Tanakietsu

Yes, I know that =^.^= I'm still going to treat you the same though! Otherwise...well there'd be no fun in anything whee

Damn, people are supposed to not know! Than I can suprise them. Tee-hee-hee.

@Nick: Saluting isn't required, and unlike the ol' man of the guild, I have no brownie points. surprised  

Tanakietsu

~Ayame-chan~

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:28 pm
Tanakietsu

@Nick: Saluting isn't required, and unlike the ol' man of the guild, I have no brownie points. surprised

Well, to be quite honest, I didn't know until just a bit before you informed me so...suprise suprise!

*Clambers onto her feet and settles down onto one of the nearby couches, curling up comfortably*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:28 pm
Tanakietsu
~Ayame-chan~
Tanakietsu

I know. I just like the spaceballs salute. Obviously you've never seen the movie.  

The Original Nick

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:29 pm
-lies down in a hammock and yawns-  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:32 pm
*Prods the hammock with a nearby stick, making it rock slowly back and forth before yawning herself*

My, this is such an eventful discussion blaugh  

~Ayame-chan~

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:32 pm
nick2nick20
Tanakietsu
~Ayame-chan~
Tanakietsu

I know. I just like the spaceballs salute. Obviously you've never seen the movie.

Actually I have, I just don't respond to it because everyone talks about it/ quotes or does something from the movie. It gets tiring.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:33 pm
*walks behind a bar that wasnt there before*It's odd. No matter what, I always seem to become a bartender whereever I go on gaia. I just got another job as one. That'd be number...1...3...5...6. Job number 6 or 7.
So who wants a drink?  

The Original Nick

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:33 pm
~Ayame-chan~
*Prods the hammock with a nearby stick, making it rock slowly back and forth before yawning herself*

My, this is such an eventful discussion blaugh

You're very talkative as well. gonk

@Nick: God I hate roleplay bars. They get very tiring of "Who wants a drink" "Is there anything you like" etc. However, I know that's what they're supposed to be and I'll stop whining now. whee

And no, I've never seen that movie.

(Edited this has been)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:34 pm
Tanakietsu

Actually I have, I just don't respond to it because everyone talks about it/ quotes or does something from the movie. It gets tiring.

They do? XP Now I have to find another movie. How about Donnie Darko? Thats the movie where I got the pic of the demonic bunny named Frank from. Ish an odd movie. Have you seen it?  

The Original Nick

~Ayame-chan~

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:37 pm
Tanakietsu

@Nick: God I hate roleplay bars. They get very tiring of "Who wants a drink" "Is there anything you like" etc. However, I know that's what they're supposed to be and I'll stop whining now. whee

*Smirks and leaps off of her position on the couch, jumping onto the hammock and sitting upon Tana's legs as she did before*

Well I was talking earlier so nya! Besides, I could be snatching your ciggy again ^.^

*Pauses for a moment before reaching towards his mouth and plucking the ciggarette out from it*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:39 pm
Whatever... Walks out from behind the bar and sits down on the now empty couch. So...  

The Original Nick

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:41 pm
~Ayame-chan~
Tanakietsu

*Smirks and leaps off of her position on the couch, jumping onto the hammock and sitting upon Tana's legs as she did before*

Well I was talking earlier so nya! Besides, I could be snatching your ciggy again ^.^

*Pauses for a moment before reaching towards his mouth and plucking the ciggarette out from it*

-sighs and pulls out another one, lights it and continues to smoke- The bad part is, I'm not addicted to cigarettes. surprised
-He relaxes even though Ayame is sitting on him- I love hammocks.

@Nick: It does get boring a bit, doesn't it?  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games