Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:38 pm
Well, next thing we know, RE5 will be Online Multiplayer exclusive.

rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:18 pm
A team of all Chris vs. a team of all Wesker. I'd kill myself if I saw that. THERE'S ONLY ONE CHRIS VS. WESKER. XO  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:45 pm
Just like 'Highlander'
There can only be one!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:45 pm
Well, I was gonna say if RE5 has online play I'm not gonna buy it, but since I'm not gonna buy it either way...
Umm... If it has online play then I'm not gonna buy it even more!  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:15 pm
Oh man... See... if RE4 had been online play, and you could have been Ganados with machine guns... just to kill Leon, it would have been worth it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:01 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
No. In fact, it'd be all the more reason for me not to get it. I'm ******** sick of companies assuming that they HAVE to add an online component to their games.
And I'm even more sick of these a*****e critics working for publications like Gamespot and IGN, giving games a lower rating because they don't have an online or a multiplayer component.
Not every game has to have a multiplayer component! scream

Actually, the game is based for co-op. I mean, take Army Of two. That game is based on teamwork. So co-op is a must. And plus, I'm not talking a vs. mode, just one where you and a buddy out in Japan, Texas, Canada, Europe and other countries can play a good game with friends.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:03 pm
Yeah, well, it'd only give the other person that much more of a chance to screw up.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:07 pm
I'd rather blame a real person, than blame it on a crappy AI.  

Elliot Salem

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:12 pm
I agree with Bio. Some people like to waste shotgun shells on zombies rather then popping them with a handgun till they fall,then knife them.Besides,solo makes it more creepier,more secuded. But co-op would be nice,for a second playthrough.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:17 pm
Roy Campbell
I agree with Bio. Some people like to waste shotgun shells on zombies rather then popping them with a handgun till they fall,then knife them.Besides,solo makes it more creepier,more secuded. But co-op would be nice,for a second playthrough.

Friends. Someone you know who won't do that. Plus, they can still make it creepy, or they can give you less ammo. Add more enemies. Several things.  

Elliot Salem

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:28 pm
Elliot Salem
Roy Campbell

Friends. Someone you know who won't do that. Plus, they can still make it creepy, or they can give you less ammo. Add more enemies. Several things.

Even Friends are capable of wasteing ammo,including ourselves. But theres nothing worse then going off on seperate ways then having your buddy shoot you to death because he mistaked you for a zombie. I'd rather play it solo so I get a feel of the game.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:38 pm
Roy Campbell
Elliot Salem
Roy Campbell

Even Friends are capable of wasteing ammo,including ourselves. But theres nothing worse then going off on seperate ways then having your buddy shoot you to death because he mistaked you for a zombie. I'd rather play it solo so I get a feel of the game.

No friendly fire. And plus, so what if he waste's some ammo here and there? It just makes the game more challenging. Last time I checked, we didn't want something like the practically infinite ammo of RE4.  

Elliot Salem

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:03 pm
I thought Capcom wanted to make it more realistic? No friendly fire is more for FPS multiplayers who can't aim while firing a machine gun and like to go apeshit on everything(not that thats a bad thing,in an FPS,just an HAS). If that's the case,Resident Evil 5 might as well add an online multiplayer mode and try and lure Halo NooBs to play deathmatches.

Ok,All and all It's all about individual taste. But who knows...I Might like it, might not...but I won't know cause I'm playing it like all the rest of the series,solo.

Can't really argue with anything till capcom starts showing us more of RE5.Even then, I might be too busy with MGS4 and SSB:B to really check for anything. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:30 am
Well, frankly, I'd rather be in control of my own game. I played ObsCure, and although the coop mode was fun, it also got pretty irritating at times.

Either way, my point is, if RE0 for the Wii involved coop gameplay, it would have absolutely NO effect on my decision not to buy it. In fact, they'd have to make a bonus scenario with Wesker that had lots of cinematics, NO Sergei Vladimir, and made sure Wesker is voiced by Richard Waugh, in order for me to buy it. Yep, that's what it would take.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:16 pm
I don't think they are gonna be able to get Richard back for anything, Bio. The best I can suggest is to just move on. :<  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games