Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:35 pm
Sonic smiled slightly nodding.He pointed to the door at his side as he opened it it revealed a indoor pond with more then enough water for them to practice their jutsu."Chi you can practice on me or even a clone of yourself."

((Yea 2 posts for the basic ones.Also if you do practice on me you can rp as me fora small response like Dragon did.Also remember this is a clone and if you destroy it you have no teacher ha))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:38 pm
((Just an FYI for the instructor, in case you didn't know. Yun's declared that in order for Academy Students to graduate, they must learn at least 4 of the 5 basic jutsu of their first element, whatever that may be. Which is why I had to take my two students out of the village . . . . Rini uses Suiton but they use Doton and Katon . . .))  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:51 pm
User Image
Chisame Asai Kirigakure Academy Student

Chi nodded excitedly and quickly walked into the room. "I'll use a clone. Thanks!" she called before running to the waters edge. After pulling out the scroll again and rereading the first jutsu. "Alright." the girl muttered before setting the scroll down and placing her hands in the required position for the first hand sign of Bushin no jutsu. She then did the rest of the move and a puff of smoke appeared next to her which quickly cleared to reveal a perfect clone of Chi. It was time to begin the first Suiton jutsu listed in the scroll.

Chisame bent down and dipped her finger in the water. She then stood with her hands damp and glanced at her clone who was waiting patiently. Time to start. After performing the necessary things for the jutsu to work Chi snapped her wrist as the water flew at the clones eyes. The clone didn't react at first besides blinking, and after a bit it simply shrugged. "Nothing." the clone told her as she muttered in frustration. "Ok, again then." [1/2]

After scooping up some more water Chisame stood facing her clone. "Mizu no Waruasobi!" she called out and tossed the water at the clone again. Yet it didn't react at first, just like her previous attempt. Chi was afraid that the jutsu had failed a second time but after a moment the clone began rubbing her eyes furiously. "Uwaa, it worked! My visions so blurry!" it called out to the real Chi who was grinning happily. "Alright then, first suiton jutsu complete!" [2/2]

Next came Mizu Kagami no Jutsu, a technique that would allow her to see reflections in water clearly as if using a mirror. After using the help of her clone Chisame had created a small puddle. She'd use that to see the reflection of her clone. "Ok, here we go, Mizu Kagami no Jutsu!" the girl called out. [1/2]

The jutsu worked surprisingly well. She was able to see the reflection of her clone perfectly. "I did it!" Chi called out to the clone who started to clap happily. This jutsu had been fairly easy, but the next would most likely pose more of a challenge. [2/2]

The next technique listed in the scroll was Uo Tsuba, a jutsu that enabled the user to send a blast of water from their mouth. She grinned and placed the scroll down yet again. The clone would be Chi's target. "Doubt I'll get it on my first attempt..." she muttered and turned to her clone. "Anyway here we go, Uo Tsuba!" the girl called out after performing the necessary hand signs. She could feel the water building up inside her mouth but to her surprise, nothing really shot out. It more of dribbled out of her mouth. "Tsk, I knew it." Chisame muttered as she wiped the water off her mouth. "One more time then." [1/2]

She repeated the necessary steps and called out the jutsu's name again. Water built up in her mouth, and as she opened it to let out a steady stream the same thing that happened before occurred. "Oi, not even on my second try?" the girl said with a sigh. "Alright then, three's the magic number." her hands went together and yet again Chi performed the hand signs needed. "Uo Tsuba!" as water built up in her mouth she realized that perhaps it'd be more effective if she didn't just open up her mouth. Make the blast more concentrated would certainly help. So that's what Chi did, and her assumption was correct. The water blasted from her mouth and caused her clone to disappear in a puff of smoke. "Yes, got it!" the girl called out triumphantly. "Uo Tsuba is done. Moving on then" [2/2]

"Looks like Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu is next. Water clone, eh?" Chi muttered as she read over the scroll. "Shouldn't be too difficult since I already got the normal clone jutsu down." after confirming that she knew all the correct hand signs Chisame placed the scroll on the ground and turned to face the pond. After taking a deep breath the academy student began the jutsu. "Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu!" [1/2]

Instead of a puff of smoke the clone seemed to rise out of the pond. And exact copy of Chisame was formed as it completed itself. "Oi oi, as excepted, perfect!" she called out happily and observed the clone. "So now I got to types of clones. Fun~" her hands clapped together as the clone joined in. But to it's surprise, the clone found Chi's fist in it's face as it broke into water again. She giggled darkly and put her hand back down to her side. "Last jutsu doesn't call for you, so you're out." the girl said happily. "And the last one seems the funnest of them all. Water manipulation!" [2/2]

By now Chisame had rolled the scroll back up. It was no longer needed because the only jutsu left was the water manipulation jutsu, Mizu Soujuu. Her mind was set on getting it right the first time. After all, Chi was so close to becoming a genin. The chance would only seem farther away with each mistake made. It was time to get it right as soon as she could. So using the small puddle that was once her clone the girl began her attempt at freezing the water. She dipped her fingers in then closed her eyes to concentrate on getting her chakra in her fingertips. Soon the chill of the water was felt and she opened her eyes to see that the water was forming small patches of ice. Seeing that the completion of the first part of the jutsu was near, Chi concentrated even more. That resulted in the water freezing over in an instant. "Done!" the girl called out happily as she observed her work. "Now on to boiling it." [1/2]

The next step proved to be difficult since the water was frozen. After her first attempt the ice seemed to break up a bit but not much of a difference was present. This frustrated Chi. Not to mention using so much chakra was making her tired. She was still just an academy student after all. Yet with this girl getting halfway done certainly wasn't enough. She closed her eyes and concentrated again on the water. Then, the chunks of ice which once surrounded her fingers began to diminish and the water grew hotter and hotter. Soon Chisame pulled her finger out in fear that it might get burned. "One step left!" the girl said happily. This was done quickly, and now she was walking back to Sonic with the scroll in her hand. "I got em all down now. Won't be needing this." Chi said to her sensei as she held out the scroll. "So, what's next?" was her question, although she already had a hunch as to what the next step would be. [2/2]

[Big wall of text is big o.o hope your eyes don't burn too much]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:59 pm
burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes
((I'm not reading all that ha))

Sonic clapped as he reached into another drawer of the desk pulling out a head band tossing it over to Chi."You are now a genin.I wish I could train you more but I don't think I have the clearence for it." Sonic smiled as he watched waiting for her reaction.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:16 pm
Koneko Kuromira
((Just an FYI for the instructor, in case you didn't know. Yun's declared that in order for Academy Students to graduate, they must learn at least 4 of the 5 basic jutsu of their first element, whatever that may be. Which is why I had to take my two students out of the village . . . . Rini uses Suiton but they use Doton and Katon . . .))

((Well I dont wanna give them my scrolls ha.I Have Suiton, Fuuton, Katon and Raiton.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:37 am
User Image

Chi's expression brightened up more than before. She giggled in excitement at the though of finally being a genin. Though it wasn't just a simple thought anymore, it was reality. She had already planned to attach the headband to her scarf. Her mother had promised to do it since she was a girl, so the hospital was exactly where Chisame would head after being dismissed. Her mother was ill ever since her sister attacked. "Thank you so much!" Chi said happily and bowed. "Um, does that mean I can go now?" the girl asked.

[Lol xD I knew it]

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

kadann Hyuga

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Morgan walked into the academy nonchalantly. He looked directly at the new gennin and winked at her. He also whistled loudly, and made fake air punches. Just because he was also training for a weapon style didn't mean he couldn't tease the ladies. Though he had his doubts. This girl was probably 1 foot or more shorter than him, and he wasn't the best looking man in kirigakure.(5/15)

(Edit- i'm actually a chunnin i just cant change the thing on that card down there)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:07 pm
Before Morgan turned to walk out of the academy he took a drink at a fountain. He felt thoroughly refreshed. It was time to go to an eating establishment and maybe get some sake. Alchohol was actually a staple part of a real ninja diet. Despite some bad things it could do to your body, Morgan could just filter that out the hard way. He walked out of the academy to the streets.(6/15)  

kadann Hyuga

Sindenky

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:11 pm
((i dont see anymore than these last two but the amount in them is good. More like that or even a bit longer and you have it right. biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:10 pm
inutori
User Image

Chi's expression brightened up more than before. She giggled in excitement at the though of finally being a genin. Though it wasn't just a simple thought anymore, it was reality. She had already planned to attach the headband to her scarf. Her mother had promised to do it since she was a girl, so the hospital was exactly where Chisame would head after being dismissed. Her mother was ill ever since her sister attacked. "Thank you so much!" Chi said happily and bowed. "Um, does that mean I can go now?" the girl asked.

[Lol xD I knew it]

The clone nodded as he smiled."You are free to leave but you may not leave the village."  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:58 pm
User Image

Chisame glanced to the side where a ninja was walking. Though it was much more than that. He was teasing her, and she giggled in response while turning away. To this girl looks didn't matter much. What really mattered is the person, as she learned with her parents story. In fact her mother absolutely despised her father at one point. Yet look at how happy they are now. She was about to turn around and respond but was disappointed to see he'd already left. That's when it came to her attention that Sonic had given her permission to leave. Chi turned and nodded with a grin. "Thank you!" The new genin called over her shoulder as she ran out of the academy with the headband gripped tightly in her hand. It was time to see her mother.

[Exit to Kirigakure hospital]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:44 pm
Nano caught the scroll as he slowly opened it and looked for the first academy jutsu he wanted to learn.He finally decided on the Trick of water jutsu.He slowly looked over the hand signs as he memorized them completely.He then started to race through the hand signs practicing them with out adding and chakra to them.1

Nano took a deep breath as he began to perform hand signs adding a good amount of chakra into it."Trick of Water."Nano used the humidity to amp up the amount of precipitation on his cold body.He then let it run down into his hand until he flicked it into the eye's of Sonic and watched as he stumbled around a few seconds til he got it out his eyes.2

Nano whipped his hands off on his pants as he picked up the scroll once more and started to read over the next jutsu.As he finished reading he began to practice the hand signs without adding any chakra into them.After a few minutes of practice he stopped and took a small break to regain some energy.1

After the small break Nano took a deep breath and then began to perform the hand signs to the jutsu applying enough chakra but not to much."Water mirror technique." Some of the water on the ground began to turn into a reflective surface like a mirror. Nano watched as his water mirror formed allowing him to look behind himself.2

The water mirror fell to the ground as it reverted back to water.Nano then began to yawn as he pulled the scroll out and began going over the next jutsu on the list. "Looks like Fish Spit is next.It seems easy enough."Nano began to practice the hand signs not adding any chakra into them until he had them down and memorized.1

Nano took a long pause trying to rest and gather his chakra before he began to perform the hand signs."Fish Spit." His mouth suddenly filled with water as he ran around a desk shooting small jets of water into the walls .They weren't powerful exactly but he got it right which is all that mattered.2

Nano stepped back away from the desk as he walked to the edge of the room where the water from the indoor pond was and stood there looking into the water that was moving in a graceful motion.He pulled out the scroll as he began going after the next jutsu memorizing it all.He then began to practice the hand signs not allowing any chakra to seep into them.1

Once Nano felt ready he took a deep breath and performed the hand signs adding a great amount of chakra into them."Water clone jutsu."The water around Nano began to stir as 7 water clones of himself began to rise from the water.After a few seconds the water clones were fully formed and just standing there looking at Nano like he was crazy.2

Nano smiled as he unsheathed his katana and sliced each of the clones causing them to revert to water before he re sheathed his katana.Nanos smile then vanished as he pulled out his scroll and began reading the last jutsu he was given.After he memorized every detail he practiced the hand signs kinda carelessly but he didn't them well enough to learn.1

Nano rolled up the scroll and put it in his hip pouch as he took a deep breath."Okay I'm ready."Nano then began to perform the hand signs adding a lot of chakra into them."Water manipulation."The moisture out of the air began to form a floating puddle of water that began to boil creating steam that surrounded Nano,then with out warning as Nano added more chakra the water froze solid and fell to the ground reverting to water.2

Lil White Dragon Knight

1,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:50 pm
Sonic smiled as he clapped once more grabbing a head band out of the desk and tossed it up to Nano."You are now a genin of the Hidden Mist!I wish you luck in your travels and success in your future."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:54 pm
Nano reached up catching the headband as he tied it onto his forehead. "Thanks Sensei.See you around."Nano bowed to Sonic,turning around and walking out the academy to began his path as a Shinobi.Hopefully one that would someday better the village.  

Lil White Dragon Knight

1,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:16 am
The real Sonic walked into the academy as the clone stepped aside.Sonic opened up the desk drawer before searching through it for a few minutes before pulling out two scrolls and sliding them into his hip pouch before closing the drawer and exiting with Bubbles still following close behind him.The clone looked very confused as he retook his seat at the desk awaiting any new arrivals to the academy.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games