Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thaxul

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 12:48 pm
I don't think that film is out here yet. On some site it shows clips of that and the Matrix, alot of the scenes are the same. lol  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 3:32 pm
Quick Tolkien question. Did the Dead Men of Dunharrow actually kill anyone or just help to scare away the corsairs? I tried looking it up but I couldn't find it on a quick scan of ROTK.  

Onoj

Imyavie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 5:07 pm
I sure had a strange week! eek

First off, I got a free (somewhat busted) guitar. It's missing a string, however, and it's kinda scratched....and out of tune...but hey! It can be fixed! It's missing the tiniest string (I can just hear the Guild members who play guitar laughing at my idiocy..I haven't ever played a guitar before so it's not my fault! crying ), and luckily, my chemistry teacher said he would fix it for me, along with this other guy in my class. All I need after that is some lessons, but I know a person who can teach me.

Also, I just found out today that one of the teachers at my school died from complications due to cancer. It was a pretty sad morning, and many of the students (and some of my friends) were crying. I didn't really know her, but I still felt awful, especially because her son is in a few of my classes. I don't think he will be coming to school for a while. Things got a bit better in the afternoon, though. The sun came out, I wrote a math test which I believe I did well on, so all is good.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:37 am
Onoj
Quick Tolkien question. Did the Dead Men of Dunharrow actually kill anyone or just help to scare away the corsairs? I tried looking it up but I couldn't find it on a quick scan of ROTK.
I think they just scared them away. But my memory isn't great.  

Thaxul

Onoj

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:58 am
thaxul
Onoj
I think they just scared them away. But my memory isn't great.

I believe they did too but I also can't remember. And as of right now Thaxul and Zurgi have the exact same number of posts in this guild. Random fact for the day.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 12:39 pm
Sorry to ruin that little matching us two have. xd

But that is weird, but whats even weirder is that you noticed.

Thaxul

Zurgi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 12:46 pm
Onoj
And as of right now Thaxul and Zurgi have the exact same number of posts in this guild. Random fact for the day.

O.O We do. Freaky. *chuckles* NOT ANYMORE!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 12:51 pm
We probably do now...

EDIT: Yep. Both 870 posts.

Thaxul

Zurgi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 1:02 pm
You're post stalking me! *pulls ahead*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 1:23 pm
What do you mean? ninja  

Thaxul

Zurgi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 1:34 pm
>_> Oh you so know what I'm talking about. Psht.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:14 pm
Haha I have started a post battle. Who will win, who will lose? None can say. Unless I just delete the posts of the people I don't like MUAHAHAHAHAHA!.....gosh I am so tired. Lol  

Onoj

Zurgi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:25 pm
Well, see Onoj, that wouldn't work if you just randomly deleted thaxul and my posts. Because we're both crew as well and can delete yours wink  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 7:54 pm
Zurgi
Well, see Onoj, that wouldn't work if you just randomly deleted thaxul and my posts. Because we're both crew as well and can delete yours wink

yeah but I am not in the post battle. I was saying I could choose sides and help one of you win by deleting posts.  

Onoj

Falathrim

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 8:05 pm
...weren't we going to remove all but one of the crew members for just this reason?

Amongst others?  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games